Lefties won't like History Channel's "Son of Liberty"

It shows big gov for what it is, a racket to line the pockets of bureaucrats and give connected family members more bureaucrat jobs, in order to keep little guys from conducting their own free trade and business at the benefit of transatlantic corporations. All funds and property are extracted at gunpoint , just like they are today.

All the bigwigs payoff the governors and deputies to not enforce the tax and regulation codes on them. It only affects the average joe, just like today.

lolololololololol
Your about as dumb as they come, this has been going on since Washington was president....

Sane people realize that the Loyalists represented the conservatism of the times.

Not really. They were for increased taxation and sent government thugs to take guns away from the citizens. They demanded loyalty to a large mostly out of control government. They wanted you to think the way the government demanded or else you would be punished.

No, a Moon Bat of today would have supported the government in the colonies just like they support this bloated out of control government today.

By the way, in his arrogance and craziness Hussein Obama is a King George wannabe.

Last edited:
lol, one post this idiot says the liberals would have been Loyalists who would have avoided military service.

The next post he's saying they'd have joined the military.

WTF is your major affliction?

He said he was a Moon Bat that served in the military so I just speculated on which side he would have been on had he been around in colony times. Learn to pay attention.

The founding fathers were Liberals

That believed in free speech, freedom of religion, the right to keep and bear arms, limited government control, individual responsibility, and low taxation. Things the Moon Bats despise today.

However, it doesn't make any difference.

All government is bad and as we saw with Washington sending troops to put down a tax rebellion all government will sooner or later will be corrupted.

That believed in free speech, freedom of religion, the right to keep and bear arms, limited government control, individual responsibility, and low taxation. Things the Moon Bats despise today.

All government is bad and as we saw with Washington sending troops to put down a tax rebellion all government will sooner or later will be corrupted.

Actually....they believed in the common man

Something conservatives despise

It shows big gov for what it is, a racket to line the pockets of bureaucrats and give connected family members more bureaucrat jobs, in order to keep little guys from conducting their own free trade and business at the benefit of transatlantic corporations. All funds and property are extracted at gunpoint , just like they are today.

All the bigwigs payoff the governors and deputies to not enforce the tax and regulation codes on them. It only affects the average joe, just like today.

lolololololololol
Watched last night...did they HAVE to make Samuel Adams about 20 years younger than he was and somewhat of a sex symbol?

All these Moon Bats would have been Loyalists in Colonial times. They would hate the Tea Party and they would have avoided military service. They would have called our Founding Fathers "gun loving extremists".

This must a rough time for these Moon Bats with The Democrats doing so poorly in the election and American Sniper doing so well and Selma doing so bad and a series about American Patriots on TV. Bad days for them. I hope none of their heads explode. It would be a tragedy to lose a Moon Bat, wouldn't it? :badgrin:

Sane people realize that the Loyalists represented the conservatism of the times.
An absolute distortion of reality and the past.

The Loyalists were FOR government control and a bigger role of the Monarchy in their lives.

Not the feelings of any conservative over the past two centuries.

Libtards today believe that "the common man" should be wards of the state. You know, that communism shit.

The Libtards of today have no respect for the common man of today when that man is a producer of income for them to take to be redistributed to their greedy special interest groups.

They wouldn't have liked the government the Patriots produced because there was no welfare state and all those tax haters had guns.

Libtards today believe that "the common man" should be wards of the state. You know, that communism shit.

The Libtards of today have no respect for the common man of today when that man is a producer of income for them to take to be redistributed to their greedy special interest groups.

They wouldn't have liked the government the Patriots produced because there was no welfare state and all those tax haters had guns.

Among the reasons that a new Constitution was created was because there were no national taxes. The power to tax was the first power given to the new government in Section eight of the Constitution.
There were 13 welfare programs in the new nation.
The reason people were allowed to have guns is explained in the second amendment.

Among the reasons that a new Constitution was created was because there were no national taxes. The power to tax was the first power given to the new government in Section eight of the Constitution.
The reason people were allowed to have guns is explained in the second amendment.

Only stupid Libtards would spin paying pensions to veterans or setting aside land for schools as "welfare".

The "welfare" of 1785 had no resemblance to the massive welfare the US has become today that the stupid misguided Libtards love so much.

Try again, this time be serious.

By the way, you should read Representative Davy Crockett's little speech on Federal welfare. It will make any Libtard cringe.

I started watching it last night. Set a reminder to watch it again tonight and tomorrow night.

I keep waiting for the hammer to drop, however. It's too honest

That's rich son.

modern liberals think the common man is such a dumb brute they need the daddy gov every step of the way.

I have yet to watch this program but I saved it on my DVR. It is nice to see The History Channel go back to actual educational programs instead poppycock about ancient aliens and silly reality shows.

Youtube is better for history than the History Channel.

Yeah, you should check out the mass graves of Stalin, Mao, Castro, Pol Pot, NK and other famous gun grabbers,

All these Moon Bats would have been Loyalists in Colonial times. They would hate the Tea Party and they would have avoided military service. They would have called our Founding Fathers "gun loving extremists".

This must a rough time for these Moon Bats with The Democrats doing so poorly in the election and American Sniper doing so well and Selma doing so bad and a series about American Patriots on TV. Bad days for them. I hope none of their heads explode.

I didn't avoid military service like bush, cheney, romney, rove, limbaugh, savage....and I'm a lefty.

Other than Limbaugh, you just named a bunch of lefties. Neocons are lefties with an added twist of warmongering, Hillary Clinton far example.

Of course they were by the most basic of definitions.

Conservatives want to keep things as they are or move them backwards.

Liberals want to progress, which is to say, move things forward.

The only ones moving us backwards are the Progressives, they are Progressing back to feudalism.

lolololololololol
Your about as dumb as they come, this has been going on since Washington was president....

Yes, therefore we should just accept Obama using our money to bailout Wall Street. Yes!

Other than Limbaugh, you just named a bunch of lefties. Neocons are lefties with an added twist of warmongering, Hillary Clinton far example.

Not how it works, dewd.

You see, to dimocrap scum, anybody they don't like, anybody with a bad history, regardless of politics -- Is automatically a Conservative.

Anybody they can lie about, anybody you can't pin down, anybody they like is a liberal.

I'd like to see these scumbags start naming some 'liberals' for us. Outside of FDR, they'd have trouble.

And FDR was a total scumbag -- Burning millions of hog carcasses and tens of thousands of acres of wheat and oats while children were suffering from malnutrition... Forcing Unions on Businesses..... But since FDRs sins aren't well-known, he's a 'liberal'

dimocraps are scumbags.

Period. ALL of them

I started watching it last night. Set a reminder to watch it again tonight and tomorrow night.

I keep waiting for the hammer to drop, however. It's too honest

Rumor in libertarian circles is that the management staff/directors/etc made it a 3-day series instead of a 10-15 weekly episodic series so the authoritarian MSM wouldn't have time to trash it.

I only wish I could know the truth behind the rumor.

But think of it, had they spent millions making a 10-20 episode series, only to have the progressive media go into full boycott/hate mode/trayvon-martin-siege-mode and discredit and destroy the series before the fourth episode aired.

I think they made an excellent call.

Edgetho what do you think about this post?

Only stupid Libtards would spin paying pensions to veterans or setting aside land for schools as "welfare".

The "welfare" of 1785 had no resemblance to the massive welfare the US has become today that the stupid misguided Libtards love so much.

Try again, this time be serious.

By the way, you should read Representative Davy Crockett's little speech on Federal welfare. It will make any Libtard cringe.
Many things today have little or no resemblance to what they were in 1785, the military, welfare, pensions, social security, income taxes, number of states, population, medicine, and on and on. Despite all that conservatives do to conserve, things change.

Forum List

Back