Lefties made fun of Pence saying he wouldn't go to dinner alone with a woman who wasn't his wife...

...looks like they were just upset because he called them out on their bullshit game.

Funny that he was chastised for being respectful to his wife, somehow that was bad.

To truly understand the left, you just need to understand that everything that any conservative has ever done, EVER is the exact wrong thing and they should be ridiculed for it.

EVERYTHING.

Meanwhile, they will NOT have the same standards for their side.

It's not TRULY about protecting the vunerable. It's about money and power.

Just look at FEINSTEIN sitting on the letter from Ford fo r7 weeks.....waiting until the last moment before the vote in a POLITICAL PLOY.

IF Pence says he won't go to dinner alone with a woman who is not his wife, that's his choice.

Dimms are just mad that it might limit his vunerablility.
And now they're jeering at Kavanaugh because he was a virgin at the age of 17.

The left believes that children should lose their virginity around the age of 9.

It has become obvious that Pence is a BRILLIANT man and an expert, savvy, seasoned politician.

The reason they mocked Pence for refusing to be caught in a compromising situation with a woman is because it frustrated them, making them aware that their biggest tactic for taking down Republicans - 'Herman Cain'ing them - would not / will not work on Pence.

If they are successful in setting up and taking down President Trump they will have a harder time doing so to Pence.
No they won't.
An accusation is all they need.
Sorry, but an accusation against the guy KNOWN not to allow himself to be alone with any other woman but his wife?

Even the Democrats, after making fun of him for this, know not even the dumbest of their followers would believe that....IMHO.

But did he have that rule when he was 17? That is all the crack these people need it seems

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

This just in: “Mike Pence was once a horny teenager who no doubt fantasized about having sex with women. Witness says in high school he smiled at her and it made her uncomfortable.”
He should resign immediately.

I agree. He’s obviously a monster.

...looks like they were just upset because he called them out on their bullshit game.

Funny that he was chastised for being respectful to his wife, somehow that was bad.

To truly understand the left, you just need to understand that everything that any conservative has ever done, EVER is the exact wrong thing and they should be ridiculed for it.

EVERYTHING.

Just look at FEINSTEIN sitting on the letter from Ford fo r7 weeks.....waiting until the last moment before the vote in a POLITICAL PLOY.

IF Pence says he won't go to dinner alone with a woman who is not his wife, that's his choice.

And now they're jeering at Kavanaugh because he was a virgin at the age of 17.

The left believes that children should lose their virginity around the age of 9.

Two questions.

Link? and

Link?

Yeah, the rest of us don't concern ourselves with the way people conduct their private sex lives.

I cannot go along with the thing that these "evangelicals" have going on with sexual obsession. It's just so sick. yeah. I'm heterosexual. I'm female. I have my moments. But I don't spend my life concerned with what a straight or an LGBT does in the bedroom next door. It's so totally warped. And if someone is so emotionally close to another person to wish to marry? Many blessings be showered on the two of you. As they say: "love wins."

But I guarantee you're obsessed with what Brett Kavanaugh did with his genitals nearly 40 years ago, amirite?

Tired of the right-wing male obsession with everybody's genitals. I will not allow a person to destroy the rights or others when his sexual displays indicate that he devalues and demeans people who are of a different sex than he is. You seem be okay with allowing your gender to be demeaned, but I am of the same gender, and I will not allow it. I do not know why you hate yourself for being female.

The only ones I see "demeaning" my gender are the Democrats, who insist on making everything about women's genitals. who had theirs in whose faces; who had theirs apparently groped nearly 40 years ago.

You've come a long way baby. You're a victim, you're helpless, you must be coddled and protected.

Yes indeed. Feminism. Way to go

It's the "conservatives" who seem to want to pry into our genitals and direct how they will be used/abused. They are from the Republican Party, and it's disgraceful.

Good grief. Can you not find any pride in yourself? Not give away your body and sexuality to the control of someone else? Males? What cult are you in?

It's confirmed: you're a talking points doll.

EVERYTHING.

I think President Trump had a huge win when he selected Pence to run with him.

EVERYTHING.

Dims like a man who plays with cigars, if ya know what I mean.

Unless it is Trump, of course, but I think that is only common sense.

Throw away the Bible and any moral fiber you have, and the next thing you know you will find yourself a registered dim. Otherwise, you want a Christian theocracy.

Isn't that right dims?

So people like having a sex freak as a vice president? I'm tired of this sexual obsession that the phony "Christians" have been marketing for so many years. Go home and screw if that's what you want to do, or put aspirins between your legs, but leave everybody else alone. Nobody has any business in anyone else's bedroom.

This thread is a fuckin' hoot. They got one guy, a Puritan freak who won't sit down to dinner with a woman who's not his wife, and they got the other guy who's an orange freak who won't sit in a hotel room with a woman who isn't NOT his wife, and they trot out to white-knight for both of them solely because they carry an (R) after their name.

Classic. I love watching them make pretzels.

To sum up, the left hates Trump because he's a hot dog who cheats on his wives, and they hate Pence because he refuses to even put himself in situations where he could be accused of impropriety. In short, democrats are obsessed with and hate others' private sex lives. Stay tuned for more entertainment.

EVERYTHING.

Dims like a man who plays with cigars, if ya know what I mean.

Unless it is Trump, of course, but I think that is only common sense.

Throw away the Bible and any moral fiber you have, and the next thing you know you will find yourself a registered dim. Otherwise, you want a Christian theocracy.

Isn't that right dims?

Well, it's more than that. It appears most Democrat Males are cuckolded. That means they like their women doing it with other men. No wonder why they think it's creepy when a Man only want's to be with his own wife.

See, there's the answer everyone was so desperately seeking

So people like having a sex freak as a vice president? I'm tired of this sexual obsession that the phony "Christians" have been marketing for so many years. Go home and screw if that's what you want to do, or put aspirins between your legs, but leave everybody else alone. Nobody has any business in anyone else's bedroom.

This thread is a fuckin' hoot. They got one guy, a Puritan freak who won't sit down to dinner with a woman who's not his wife, and they got the other guy who's an orange freak who won't sit in a hotel room with a woman who isn't NOT his wife, and they trot out to white-knight for both of them solely because they carry an (R) after their name.

To sum up, the left hates Trump because he's a hot dog who cheats on his wives, and they hate Pence because he refuses to even put himself in situations where he could be accused of impropriety. In short, democrats are obsessed with and hate others' private sex lives. Stay tuned for more entertainment.

They call Kavanaugh a pervert, then they make fun of him that he claims he was a virgin into his 20s.

They are lying hypocrites all day, every day.

"Hate"? Haven't seen anything posted about "hate".

Something you need to share with the class?

They call Kavanaugh a pervert, then they make fun of him that he claims he was a virgin into his 20s.

Haven't seen that either. But it's nice to have an active imagination. You should direct it to something, y'know, constructive.

They do seem to enjoy setting a different standard for every situation.

I cannot go along with the thing that these "evangelicals" have going on with sexual obsession. It's just so sick. yeah. I'm heterosexual. I'm female. I have my moments. But I don't spend my life concerned with what a straight or an LGBT does in the bedroom next door. It's so totally warped. And if someone is so emotionally close to another person to wish to marry? Many blessings be showered on the two of you. As they say: "love wins."

But I guarantee you're obsessed with what Brett Kavanaugh did with his genitals nearly 40 years ago, amirite?

Tired of the right-wing male obsession with everybody's genitals. I will not allow a person to destroy the rights or others when his sexual displays indicate that he devalues and demeans people who are of a different sex than he is. You seem be okay with allowing your gender to be demeaned, but I am of the same gender, and I will not allow it. I do not know why you hate yourself for being female.

The only ones I see "demeaning" my gender are the Democrats, who insist on making everything about women's genitals. who had theirs in whose faces; who had theirs apparently groped nearly 40 years ago.

You've come a long way baby. You're a victim, you're helpless, you must be coddled and protected.

Yes indeed. Feminism. Way to go

It's the "conservatives" who seem to want to pry into our genitals and direct how they will be used/abused. They are from the Republican Party, and it's disgraceful.

Good grief. Can you not find any pride in yourself? Not give away your body and sexuality to the control of someone else? Males? What cult are you in?

It's confirmed: you're a talking points doll.

It's confirmed that you are one of those fundie sex chicks who screws whenever your Master Penis snaps his fingers. Do you recite from bibble while your master does his thing? Do you submit to government inspection? Try to find some dignity. Just because you choose to live in shame doesn't mean that all women do.

Exactly....because they are POLITICAL. They don't have any true beliefs. Their beliefs are whatever gets them power and money.

Exactly....because they are POLITICAL. They don't have any true beliefs. Their beliefs are whatever gets them power and money.

If lying left wing lunatic liberals had any real convictions, they wouldn't want to destroy Kavanaigh, but IGNORE Keith Ellison.

CASE IN POINT.

There are a million examples.

ALL WOMEN MUST BE BELIEVED!!!! (EXCEPT FOR JUANITA BRODERICK)

What is a "true" belief? We know that trump is a trashy whore and pigpence concerns himself constantly with other people's sex lives. Normal people do not do these things. We control ourselves. We learned this at a very young age. It's too bad that the term "queer" as been co-opted to mean something about LGBTs. pigpence is a queer in the true sense of the word. He's got some sort of sexual thing going on. He's a weirdo. I would not want to be in the same room with him.

What is a "true" belief? We know that trump is a trashy whore and pigpence concerns himself constantly with other people's sex lives. Normal people do not do these things. We control ourselves. We learned this at a very young age. It's too bad that the term "queer" as been co-opted to mean something about LGBTs. pigpence is a queer in the true sense of the word. He's got some sort of sexual thing going on. He's a weirdo. I would not want to be in the same room with him.

I just explained a true belief.

Let's take the METOO movement.

Liberals only view it through their political prism.

Kavanaugh bad, Ellison good.

COndy Rice is vilified......BLACK FEAMLE Secretary of State......supposedly EVIL.

COndy Rice is vilified......BLACK FEAMLE Secretary of State......supposedly EVIL.

WHAT "true belief"? Turn on your TV. The "wife" that the orange whore cheats on, even though she has allowed him to stick his "thing" between her legs and impregnate her, is speaking. Don't talk to me about "belief." I know what that means.

WHAT "true belief"? Turn on your TV. The "wife" that the orange whore cheats on, even though she has allowed him to stick his "thing" between her legs and impregnate her, is speaking. Don't talk to me about "belief." I know what that means.

You know you are a hypocrite.

Ask yourself if you would belive someone who made these same accusations placed on Kavanaugh, but on a male justice nominaton by Obama.

Now you don't beleive her.

You know you are a hypocrite.

Ask yourself if you would belive someone who made these same accusations placed on Kavanaugh, but on a male justice nominaton by Obama.

Now you don't beleive her.

How do you know? When I was in college, I met sexual creeps. I know that they exist. First hand. Kavanaugh has been accused of being such a creep. I cannot dismiss it. Been there.

Remember that some nine or ten people remembered what roy moore did. Yet he was supposed to be some heap-big "religious" guy; some "holy" guy.

I know that some men are rapists/sexual abusers, and then lie copiously about it. That's right: LIE!

You have no idea what Pence is like one on one, yet you've formed an extremely negative opinion about him and state nasty things as if they are facts and you have some clue about reality. You don't, you're merely parroting things your favorite hate merchant has told you to be upset about.

You have no idea about his private sex life, yet you've formed an extremely negative opinion about it as if you obsess over it and watch video clips from cameras installed in his bedroom, desperately seeking validation for the bitterness welling up inside you.

These are reasons why you embody the kind of irrational hatred seen so evidently in the democrat party today and seem to have no true foundational beliefs other than sheer bitterness and hatred toward people you've never met, but who hold opinions you don't like.

Forum List

Back