Leftard Says Picture of Coal Miners in Restaurant is Racism

I would change the name of the restaurant to "Blackface Jimmy's" and ... oh Gawd, the pictures ... everywhere. And the wait staff, Oy Vey ...

Of course, any blacks folks I hired would be in whiteface.

People of sound mind are sick to death of this childish nonsense.

You are not of sound mind if you would do as you propose.

By what measure? Since when is humor criminal? Why should I adjust what I think is funny to what you think is funny?

I'm of mainly Irish heritage. Call me a lazy drunken Irish tater-eatin' Mick and I'll just laugh, pour another drink and ask for the T-Shirt.

Grow a skin and grow the fuck up.

I'm grown and if my skin wasn't thick I'd be in prison for mass murdering white folks.

What you propose isn't funny. If you want to be funny then open up the drunk Irish potato eating mick saloon, pay midgets to work dressed as leprechauns, create a potato only menu and make fun of your own heritage.

So shut the fuck up.

I prefer making fun of everybody. Your opinion is of no consequence.

Neither is yours. But your suggestion isn't funny, nor would it result in a funny situation for you.

Insanity is wasting your day looking for reasons to deny white racism.

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.
You don't accept proof or facts, boy.

You don't have any facts white boy.
No I don't, but if I did you would still lie and deny.

I would change the name of the restaurant to "Blackface Jimmy's" and ... oh Gawd, the pictures ... everywhere. And the wait staff, Oy Vey ...

Of course, any blacks folks I hired would be in whiteface.

People of sound mind are sick to death of this childish nonsense.

By what measure? Since when is humor criminal? Why should I adjust what I think is funny to what you think is funny?

I'm of mainly Irish heritage. Call me a lazy drunken Irish tater-eatin' Mick and I'll just laugh, pour another drink and ask for the T-Shirt.

I'm grown and if my skin wasn't thick I'd be in prison for mass murdering white folks.

What you propose isn't funny. If you want to be funny then open up the drunk Irish potato eating mick saloon, pay midgets to work dressed as leprechauns, create a potato only menu and make fun of your own heritage.

So shut the fuck up.

Neither is yours. But your suggestion isn't funny, nor would it result in a funny situation for you.

1inet-toughguy.jpg

"Rashaad Thomas is a husband, father, a veteran of the U.S. Air Force, poet and essayist. " Yep, sounds like a lefty to me.

Sho 'nuff does!

Was this intentional fake news lying by omission, or no?

The rest of what you quoted goes:

Rashaad Thomas is a husband, father, USAF Veteran, poet, and South Phoenix, AZ community member. His work can be found in a number of publications, most notably in the book Trayvon Martin, Race, and American Justice: Writing Wrong. He is a member of the Gutta' Collective based in the Phoenix, a group committed to sharing a Black and Brown narrative through art and poetry to give a voice to the silent, isolated, and marginalized."

Some o' his "poetry".

A Time To Be Freed by Rashaad Thomas

Last edited:
Leftists are just too sensitive today. Maybe they need something actually important to worry about. Is life too easy that people have the luxury to worry about this crap?
The participation trophy generation.

It's also part of their core issue of thinking reality is defined by what they think is "right."

So if someone thinks this picture is racist, it is, regardless of the facts.
So if someone thinks they are a woman, they are, even if they still have a penis.
So if someone thinks they are black, they are, regardless of their European ancestry

Insanity is wasting your day looking for reasons to deny white racism.

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

Fucking snowflakes probably never seen blackface.

Whatever happened to "Imitation is the highest form of art."?

Bitch, you cry about how I am a racist when I show examples of white racism.

Do you actually believe the picture of coal miners is racist?

An opinion columnist for The Arizona Republic newspaper penned an article in which he claimed that an old photograph of coal miners covered in soot was racist because it reminded him of “offensive blackface”.
Old Photo of Soot-Covered Coal Miners is Racist “Blackface,” Says Offended Idiot

Oh brother you assholes really need to get a grip, it's funny how much of an idiot you morons make yourselves look like as everyone laughs at your severe stupidity levels.

Offended over soot on the face you sorry as pussy babies have a real rude awakening coming to you when your mommy, daddy, or mommy wanna be just can't save you from. IT IS CALLED REALITY AND YOU CAN NOT FORCE PEOPLE TO TREAT YOU IN WAYS THEY DO NOT WANT TO.

YOU ARE A PARANOID GAWD DAM ASSHOLE TO THINK THIS IS RACIST!!!!
YOU ARE A PATHETIC PIG WHO CAN'T HANDLE THE REALITY OF LIFE. GET A LIFE IDIOT AND TELL YOUR OTHER MORONS TO BEHAVE THE SAME WAY.

We really need to weed out morons.

An opinion columnist for The Arizona Republic newspaper penned an article in which he claimed that an old photograph of coal miners covered in soot was racist because it reminded him of “offensive blackface”.
Old Photo of Soot-Covered Coal Miners is Racist “Blackface,” Says Offended Idiot

Oh brother you assholes really need to get a grip, it's funny how much of an idiot you morons make yourselves look like as everyone laughs at your severe stupidity levels.

Offended over soot on the face you sorry as pussy babies have a real rude awakening coming to you when your mommy, daddy, or mommy wanna be just can't save you from. IT IS CALLED REALITY AND YOU CAN NOT FORCE PEOPLE TO TREAT YOU IN WAYS THEY DO NOT WANT TO.

YOU ARE A PATHETIC PIG WHO CAN'T HANDLE THE REALITY OF LIFE. GET A LIFE IDIOT AND TELL YOUR OTHER MORONS TO BEHAVE THE SAME WAY.

/-----/
offended.jpg

Maybe you've been triggered just as the person who misunderstood the picture of English coal miners. Both of you are two sides of the same pearl-clutching coin.

/-----/
View attachment 243003

it seems to be staring at you

Rashaad Thomas sounds like a retard that needs to get a life.

Maybe you've been triggered just as the person who misunderstood the picture of English coal miners. Both of you are two sides of the same pearl-clutching coin.
Or maybe lolberalism really is a mental disorder...That's where I'm placing my bet.

So shut the fuck up.

View attachment 242978
You need a tough pic of a black boy for IM2!

So shut the fuck up.

View attachment 242978
You need a tough pic of a black boy for IM2!

For what? I'm damn near 60. i've seen tough.

I am looking forward to the blistering article this fellow will surely write about Ralphie "Coonman" Northam

:popcorn:

Phoenix man offended by historic image of coal miners, calls it 'blackface'

There is a history of white people wearing blackface makeup for minstrel shows that relied on ugly stereotypes people understandably find offensive. It’s a hot button issue which occasionally makes the news. Just a week ago Florida’s Secretary of State Michael Ertel resigned after a photo of him wearing blackface at a Halloween party 15 years ago was published by a Florida newspaper. And not long before that, Megyn Kelly was fired from her Today Show gig after she questioned whether blackface was always offensive.

But this week the Arizona Central newspaper published a new twist on this that I don’t think makes much sense. A reader wrote an opinion piece for the paper saying he had been offended by a photo he saw hanging in a local pub. Was it a photo of white people dressed in blackface for a minstrel show? No. It was a photo of a group of coal miners in a pub.

The "offensive" photo:

miners-pub.jpg

Ralphie "Coonman" Northam:

DyWWPQgXQAIgy6b

Forum List

Back