Leftard Says Picture of Coal Miners in Restaurant is Racism

Leftist Complain This Photo is Racist Blackface

2511f076-7ce0-44ab-a1a0-fac8098158b2-blackface_photo.jpg

You have got to be kidding me!!!!!

How the hell could anyone complain about a picture of coal miners relaxing after work. It’s not exactly a clean office job where the only black comes from ink or toner spills.

Who determines what's offensive?

For me, the coal miners disappeared and a film honored for its artistic merit, despite being the most racist propaganda films ever, D.W. Griffith’s “Birth of a Nation” (1915) surfaces, in which white actors appeared in blackface. The white owner saw coal miners in the photograph. Therefore, it was not offensive.

Fact: The photograph shows coal miners’ faces covered in soot. The context of the photograph is not the issue.

More of this ignorance @ Phoenix restaurant says this is a photo of coal miners. But I see offensive blackface

I would change the name of the restaurant to "Blackface Jimmy's" and ... oh Gawd, the pictures ... everywhere. And the wait staff, Oy Vey ...

Of course, any blacks folks I hired would be in whiteface.

People of sound mind are sick to death of this childish nonsense.

You are not of sound mind if you would do as you propose.

By what measure? Since when is humor criminal? Why should I adjust what I think is funny to what you think is funny?

I'm of mainly Irish heritage. Call me a lazy drunken Irish tater-eatin' Mick and I'll just laugh, pour another drink and ask for the T-Shirt.

Grow a skin and grow the fuck up.

I'm grown and if my skin wasn't thick I'd be in prison for mass murdering white folks.

What you propose isn't funny. If you want to be funny then open up the drunk Irish potato eating mick saloon, pay midgets to work dressed as leprechauns, create a potato only menu and make fun of your own heritage.

So shut the fuck up.
C’mon, a-hole, they’re little people! Some could even be African American little people as well as white privileged ones too.

Insanity is wasting your day looking for reasons to deny white racism.

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

Are you outside of Gov Northam’s Office right now demanding his resignation?

If not, stick it where the sun don’t shine.

I would change the name of the restaurant to "Blackface Jimmy's" and ... oh Gawd, the pictures ... everywhere. And the wait staff, Oy Vey ...

Of course, any blacks folks I hired would be in whiteface.

People of sound mind are sick to death of this childish nonsense.

You are not of sound mind if you would do as you propose.

By what measure? Since when is humor criminal? Why should I adjust what I think is funny to what you think is funny?

I'm of mainly Irish heritage. Call me a lazy drunken Irish tater-eatin' Mick and I'll just laugh, pour another drink and ask for the T-Shirt.

Grow a skin and grow the fuck up.

I'm grown and if my skin wasn't thick I'd be in prison for mass murdering white folks.

What you propose isn't funny. If you want to be funny then open up the drunk Irish potato eating mick saloon, pay midgets to work dressed as leprechauns, create a potato only menu and make fun of your own heritage.

So shut the fuck up.
Rachel Dolezal
Gov Northam.

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

t doesn't work that way maggot. I live 1,000 miles away from Virginia. Northam must go. And if Northam must go for wearing a racist costume 35 years ago Trump must go for being found guilty by the US Dept. of Justice for racist housing practices in his past.

If you think not, stick it where the sun don’t shine.

t doesn't work that way maggot. I live 1,000 miles away from Virginia. Northam must go. And if Northam must go for wearing a racist costume 35 years ago Trump must go for being found guilty by the US Dept. of Justice for racist housing practices in his past.

Non sequitur.

Forum List

Back