Left wing, democrat activist attacking Kavanaugh is virulent anti Trumper....

WJC had accusers. Left ignored them. They still think Lewinsky is a liar.
To me even if her story is true, it's such a minor, drunken, one-time high school smash it doesn't affect anything.

He's got 65 female character witnesses who will testify to his integrity as an adult.

That's 65-1.

Yes and they were minors.

It doesn't matter how many women you're nice to. It doesn't give you a free pass to attempt to rape anyone.

And with Ford passing a lie detector test and her account being first given in 2012 while in therapy, years before Kavanaugh's hearing, she should be heard.

Let them present their respective evidence to Congress, publicly. Ford with her eye witness account, backed by therapy notes and a lie detector test. And Kavanaugh giving his account.

Thats fair but we all agree they were minors and completely different people back then.

To me even if her story is true, it's such a minor, drunken, one-time high school smash it doesn't affect anything.

He's got 65 female character witnesses who will testify to his integrity as an adult.

That's 65-1.

It doesn't matter how many women you're nice to. It doesn't give you a free pass to attempt to rape anyone.

And with Ford passing a lie detector test and her account being first given in 2012 while in therapy, years before Kavanaugh's hearing, she should be heard.

Let them present their respective evidence to Congress, publicly. Ford with her eye witness account, backed by therapy notes and a lie detector test. And Kavanaugh giving his account.

Thats fair but we all agree they were minors and completely different people back then.

I didn't try to rape anyone when I was a teenager. Nor did try to pin anyone down, muffle their screams or take off their clothes. Let alone to the extent that they thought I might kill them.

That isn't normal behavior. That's deeply disturbed behavior.

While I agree that people can change as they age and we shouldn't judge Kavanaugh solely by actions as a teenager, I think Ford's testimony and evidence should be heard publicly before Congress with Kavanaugh offered the same opportunity to present his side.

That's 65-1.

I didn't try to rape anyone when I was a teenager. Nor did try to pin anyone down, muffle their screams or take off their clothes. Let alone to the extent that they thought I might kill them.

While I agree that people can change as they age and we shouldn't judge Kavanaugh solely by actions as a teenager, I think Ford's testimony and evidence should be heard publicly before Congress with Kavanaugh offered the same opportunity to present his side.

If it is actual yes. If they were playful, he said "shhhh" they laughed and walked it off. I agree if 100% factual it is not good.

Oh, and Ford's account cites Marc Judge as the other boy in the room. Here's Judge's own account of his drinking addiction, black outs, and trying to hook up with drunk girls at the very parties that Ford is citing:

"But Mark Judge, now a writer and filmmaker, wrote in his memoir two decades ago that he spent some of his high school years “completely annihilated” on alcohol and trying to “hook up” with girls.

Judge, a classmate of Kavanaugh’s at the all-male Georgetown Prep the time of the alleged assault, tells stories in his 1997 memoir, Wasted: Tales of a GenX Drunk, of getting drunk his first time at age 14, binge drinking at teen parties and a struggle with alcoholism.

His “immersion” into alcohol began the end of his sophomore year during a typical annual “beach week,” when Catholic high school students headed to the shore after school was out. “Now I had an opportunity to make some headway [with girls]. Most of the time everyone, including the girls, was drunk. If you could breathe and walk at the same time, you could hook up,” he wrote.

His drinking became so extreme that he had blackout episodes, and woke up on the floor of a restaurant bathroom with no memory of how he got there. Once “I had the first beer, I found it impossible to stop until I was completely annihilated,” he wrote. "

Kavanaugh High School Pal Writes In Memoir Of Being Wild Drunk With Girls

That's 65-1.

If it is actual yes. If they were playful, he said "shhhh" they laughed and walked it off. I agree if 100% factual it is not good.

Her account is that he pinned her down, put his hand over her mouth to muffle her screams and tried to take off her swimsuit. And that she was afraid he might kill her.

Not exactly 'shhh' and laughing it off.

Her account is that he pinned her down, put his hand over her mouth to muffle her screams and tried to take off her swimsuit. And that she was afraid he might kill her.

Not exactly 'shhh' and laughing it off.

I agree. If that is factual that is bad. Do you know many 17 year olds that threaten to kill 15 yr olds?

She is brave to finally speak up. Republicans have taken a liking to rapists as of late, and as the OP demostrates it is their goal to silence victims.

Yeah...right....."so brave" :rolleyes:

Lawyer for Kavanaugh accuser downplayed sexual misconduct allegations against Clinton, Franken
Lawyer for Kavanaugh accuser downplayed sexual misconduct allegations against Clinton, Franken

Attorney Debra Katz made the rounds Monday on morning television to argue her client’s sexual misconduct allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh should be taken seriously, an appeal accepted even by the White House.

But while her client's claims have raised bipartisan concerns about Kavanaugh, Katz, a longtime Democratic donor known for representing sexual harassment accusers, also has a history of downplaying or dismissing accusations made by women against Democratic politicians -- including former President Bill Clinton and former Minnesota Sen. Al Franken.

“Paula Jones' suit is very, very, very weak,” Katz said on CNN’s “Talkback Live” in March 1998 in a discussion about Jones’ claims against Clinton, according to a show transcript. “She's alleged one incident that took place in a hotel room that, by her own testimony, lasted 10 to 12 minutes. She suffered no repercussions in the workplace.”

Such is the reprehensible right, seeking to blame the victim.

What victim? She doesn't remember where it happened, she doesn't remember when it happened, she didn't tell anyone, including personal friends that it happened....for 35 years.......

There is no victim here, there is a left wing democrat, bernie sanders supporter who is a left wing activist, anti Trumper seeking to make her bones with the democrat party......

She has to prove it happened .... you, who claim to be a Constitutional genius, are supposed to understand how this works..... the accuser proves they were a victim....the accused is innocent until proven guilty...

Starting out with a woman who doesn't know where it happened and doesn't know when it happened and told no one until 35 years later ........ doesn't get a conviction in a court of law...you doofus.
She is brave to finally speak up. Republicans have taken a liking to rapists as of late, and as the OP demostrates it is their goal to silence victims.

How was she silenced for 40 years? She was silent on her own accord, if it even happened. You don’t get to blame Republicans for her silence.

What victim? She doesn't remember where it happened, she doesn't remember when it happened, she didn't tell anyone, including personal friends that it happened....for 35 years.......

There is no victim here, there is a left wing democrat, bernie sanders supporter who is a left wing activist, anti Trumper seeking to make her bones with the democrat party......

She has to prove it happened .... you, who claim to be a Constitutional genius, are supposed to understand how this works..... the accuser proves they were a victim....the accused is innocent until proven guilty...

Starting out with a woman who doesn't know where it happened and doesn't know when it happened and told no one until 35 years later ........ doesn't get a conviction in a court of law...you doofus.
Ya right, she is "brave" to hurl a false accusation from over 40 years ago, that occured during high school, towards a man who is a Ivy League law professor and served as judge and circuit court justice for over 25 years. Just when you think the Left can't go any lower, they prove you wrong.

As someone pointed out, this is going to have a massive impact on the November elections. Conservatives and independents who were thinking of sitting it out will now go out of their way to ensure DimocRATs do not take control of either house.

A massive red tidal wave.

Christine Ford passed a lie detector test.

Will Kavanaugh take one? Or will we get excuses for why he shouldn't have to?

Yes, but administered by who? And, what were the questions?
Exactly, this whole thing was set up by Dems, they even supplied a lie detector technician who would give her passing results. I wonder if they will submit to a lie detection test administered by someone acceptable to both sides.

Last edited:
gplus446830066.jpg

gplus710453525.jpg

gplus1060076579.jpg

gplus529826220.png

gplus-1930471269.png

gplus903479735.jpg

gplus726276602.jpg

gplus765731356.jpg

Kavanaugh Accuser’s Brother Worked for Law Firm that Paid Fusion GPS For Work with Russian Lawyer Who Set Up Trump Tower Meeting

Ralph Blasey III, Christine Ford’s brother was formerly employed at the D.C. offices of Baker & Hostetler LLP. That’s the same firm that made payments over over half a million dollars to Fusion GPS.

Ralph Blasey III left Baker & Hostetler LLP in 2004. Still, its’ just another rather odd twist to the case of the accuser of Brett Kavanaugh. First it was revealed Ford is a far left, Northern California professor. Then last night it was revealed that Brett Kavanugh’s mother, a Maryland district judge in the 1990’s foreclosure case against Christine Ford’s parents.

And now this. Christine Ford’s brother once worked for Baker & Hostetler LLP that paid Fusion GPS $523,651 between March 7, 2016 and Oct. 31, 2016. Even though the payments were made after Blasey III left Baker & Hostetler LLP, one has to wonder (and investigate) his connections with the law firm. He may have had no knowledge at all of the payment. Ralph Blasey might have had ZERO influence with the payment.

Along with several other similar pieces

From Kavanaugh Accuser's Brother Worked for Law Firm that Paid Fusion GPS For Work with Russian Lawyer Who Set Up Trump Tower Meeting – True Pundit

You pathetic loser.

Yep.....the left wing, democrat, bernie sanders supporter suffering from "repressed" memories that just happened to surface when it was time to attack Kavanaugh......anti Trumper radical...

Kavanaugh Accuser Signed Letter Fighting Trump Border Enforcement

The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU)—an open borders advocacy organization—letter was written and sent to Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen and Attorney General Jeff Sessions in June.

Christine Blasey Ford, a psychology professor, signed the ACLU letter as “Christine Blasey Ph.D. Psychologist,” signing off on statements that accused Trump of using southern border enforcement to “traumatize children” and claimed the Zero Tolerance policy was “violating fundamental human rights.”

Her account was shared with her therapist in 2012. And she has the therapist notes to back it.

Trump wouldn't announce his candidacy for at least 3 more years. Without a TARDIS or a delorean that goes 88 miles an hour, your narrative makes no sense.

Than why didnt she know who supposedly attempted to rape her in 2012?

You pathetic loser.
Better than championing rape like you do

Yep.....the left wing, democrat, bernie sanders supporter suffering from "repressed" memories that just happened to surface when it was time to attack Kavanaugh......anti Trumper radical...

The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU)—an open borders advocacy organization—letter was written and sent to Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen and Attorney General Jeff Sessions in June.

Christine Blasey Ford, a psychology professor, signed the ACLU letter as “Christine Blasey Ph.D. Psychologist,” signing off on statements that accused Trump of using southern border enforcement to “traumatize children” and claimed the Zero Tolerance policy was “violating fundamental human rights.”

Her account was shared with her therapist in 2012. And she has the therapist notes to back it.

Trump wouldn't announce his candidacy for at least 3 more years. Without a TARDIS or a delorean that goes 88 miles an hour, your narrative makes no sense.

Hey...asswipe....she doesn't remember when it happened, she doesn't remember where it happened, she doesn't remember any other detail of the alleged night....didn't tell any of her 15 year old BFFs or anyone else, including her husband for 35 years until 2012 when she didn't name him as one of the attackers.....and the notes of the therapist say 4 boys she says two......

You are an asshat.

Um, dipshit? Here's her account rather than you pretending to speak for her:

"While his friend watched, she said, Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed on her back and groped her over her clothes, grinding his body against hers and clumsily attempting to pull off her one-piece bathing suit and the clothing she wore over it. When she tried to scream, she said, he put his hand over her mouth.

“I thought he might inadvertently kill me,” said Ford, now a 51-year-old research psychologist in northern California. “He was trying to attack me and remove my clothing.”

Ford said she was able to escape when Kavanaugh’s friend and classmate at Georgetown Preparatory School, Mark Judge, jumped on top of them, sending all three tumbling. She said she ran from the room, briefly locked herself in a bathroom and then fled the house.'

She remembers enough. Now tell us....why would she make up this story about Kavanaugh in 2012, and share it only with her therapist?

As I said, your narrative makes no sense. As her account precedes Trump's presidency years. In the real world, cause precedes effect. It doesn't follow it by half a decade.

Funny,Judge said it never happened.

I understood that Kavanaugh was not named to the therapist and that there were 4 perpetrators in that version. Do you have information that she reported *this* assault? They do not seem like the same incident to me.

The notes affirm a 'prominant federal judge'. With other witnesses affirming that she cited Kavanaugh specifically years before the hearings.

Ford indicates that the therapist got the details wrong, citing the 4 boys at the party as the 4 boys in the room. Per Ford, there were 4 boys at the party, not in the room. There were only two in the room.

And most sexual assaults go unreported.

Her account is specific:

"While his friend watched, she said, Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed on her back and groped her over her clothes, grinding his body against hers and clumsily attempting to pull off her one-piece bathing suit and the clothing she wore over it. When she tried to scream, she said, he put his hand over her mouth.

“I thought he might inadvertently kill me,” said Ford, now a 51-year-old research psychologist in northern California. “He was trying to attack me and remove my clothing.”

Ford said she was able to escape when Kavanaugh’s friend and classmate at Georgetown Preparatory School, Mark Judge, jumped on top of them, sending all three tumbling. She said she ran from the room, briefly locked herself in a bathroom and then fled the house."

Yeah....35 years later.

Forum List

Back