Left Will Do Anything to Stop Trump. Short of Stopping to Alienate Half of America

Oh I was. I just learned not to be. It's a completely failed policy.
no you were not....you are as tolerant as your good buddy dean is...which is no tolerance for anyone who has the gall and audacity to disagree with you...
I was. But being an intolerant retard, you probably viewed me equally hostile then as now. You can disagree with me about many things and I'll be fine and civil, but I will not tolerate any alt-right sentiment from you or any other Trump cultist.
you just proved what i just said about you....and i would love to see you get a quote of mine that says i am far right or even supporting trump....but then thats the way you intolerant people are...say things you cant back up....

The left knows EVERYTHING.

You should know that.

After all...they keep telling us all the time.

No. We just know more than you.

Yes, and it shows.

After all..you won the White House, the senate, the house and got to appoint two judges to the SCOTUS.

Oh wait......

no you were not....you are as tolerant as your good buddy dean is...which is no tolerance for anyone who has the gall and audacity to disagree with you...
I was. But being an intolerant retard, you probably viewed me equally hostile then as now. You can disagree with me about many things and I'll be fine and civil, but I will not tolerate any alt-right sentiment from you or any other Trump cultist.
you just proved what i just said about you....and i would love to see you get a quote of mine that says i am far right or even supporting trump....but then thats the way you intolerant people are...say things you cant back up....

You should know that.

Yes, and it shows.

After all..you won the White House, the senate, the house and got to appoint two judges to the SCOTUS.

Oh wait......

Meant you personally. You're an idiot.

Trump should be stopped whenever possible. Has anyone heard from Congress lately? The constitution makes them equal partners in running the government....not sure what happened to Congressional republicans.

Um...they might be doing what they were elected to do.

I realize that actually representing your district is foreign to you.

Few if any are elected to be a rubber stamp for the President. I know independent thought is a foreign concept to you...much like any type of cogent thought at all.

You really should not drink and post.

You look more stupid than usual.

Nobody said rubber stamp.

That came from the bottom of your bottle.

That is what they have been...a rubber stamp....you shouldn't post at all...you sound dumber than usual.

You should know that.

Yes, and it shows.

Oh wait......

Meant you personally. You're an idiot.

So we is that little voice in your head that keeps telling you that you are winning.

Got it.

Stupid bitch.

Trump should be stopped whenever possible. Has anyone heard from Congress lately? The constitution makes them equal partners in running the government....not sure what happened to Congressional republicans.

Um...they might be doing what they were elected to do.

I realize that actually representing your district is foreign to you.

Few if any are elected to be a rubber stamp for the President. I know independent thought is a foreign concept to you...much like any type of cogent thought at all.

You really should not drink and post.

You look more stupid than usual.

Nobody said rubber stamp.

That came from the bottom of your bottle.

That is what they have been...a rubber stamp....you shouldn't post at all...you sound dumber than usual.

Uh..no they haven't.

Moron.

If they had been....Trump would have a lot more done by now.

Hate and intolerance rules the left.
Tolerance failed. You all ran it out of the country. I will never practice it towards your type again.
you cant practice what you have never done....and you sure as hell have never been tolerant of anyone who doesnt agree with you since you have been here....
Oh I was. I just learned not to be. It's a completely failed policy.

Alt-right has many great people who point out obvious facts and have great ideas.

I think you need more of that left winged diversity and acceptance in your life.

You should know that.

Yes, and it shows.

Oh wait......
Here is the rest of the story. The Dems have been winning most everything since last fall.

You should know that.

Yes, and it shows.

Oh wait......
Here is the rest of the story. The Dems have been winning most everything since last fall.
By using mostly white male candidates that are well to the right of the party.

You will be lucky if some of them don't switch parties.

You are expecting Mueller to do something to Trump.

Your link couldn't have less to do with Trump if it tried.

You are going to be real disappointed when Mueller concludes the investigation and Trump isn't in the least bit affected.
Naw I'm more concerned about the integrity of our republic and that seems to be what Mueller is focused on because he's not a partisan hack. Let him finish he has already accomplished a lot. It's not a witch hunt.

The very same people in Congress that fall to their knees when a monied lobbyist walks in cry right and left when outed , and we believe them

there is no right or left in America

there is only up & down

guess where we all are.....

~S~

You are going to be real disappointed when Mueller concludes the investigation and Trump isn't in the least bit affected.
Naw I'm more concerned about the integrity of our republic and that seems to be what Mueller is focused on because he's not a partisan hack. Let him finish he has already accomplished a lot. It's not a witch hunt.
Democrats in Congress and the media think otherwise.

The wealthy casually feast and watch in amusement ...
As the mindless public cheers the slaves set upon each other for entertainment.

title-pic.jpg

Mueller is a partisan hack, and so are you.

Mueller is a partisan hack, and so are you.
Says the far right fox bot that worships the trump cult without question.

Forum List

Back