Left the Debatez Forum Beacuse of Rude & Crude Liberals...

I've debated liberals for 30 years, going back to usenet. They are ALL rude and crude. Immature, intolerant and hateful too, that's why they are liberals. It goes with the turf. It's like talking to the same person no matter which liberal you talk to.

In those same 30 years, I've found most conservatives cry about the meeeeeeaaaaaaan liberals whenever those liberals spank them, which would be all the time. They can't debate liberals, but boy howdy can they whine about them.

Harpo, we welcome you, and hope you're made of sterner stuff. We could use a few conservatives with a backbone.
Pointing out how corrupt liberals are isn't crying. Conservatives can't debate liberals? You're a goddamn lying idiot. Anyone with a brain knows who the emotional basket cases are.

oh i can't wait for trump to debate hillary. that is gonna be a hoot. :woohoo:

welcome & we'll see what kind of rude & crude you might be offering up yourself...

just curious- what branch did you serve in?

I've debated liberals for 30 years, going back to usenet. They are ALL rude and crude. Immature, intolerant and hateful too, that's why they are liberals. It goes with the turf. It's like talking to the same person no matter which liberal you talk to.

In those same 30 years, I've found most conservatives cry about the meeeeeeaaaaaaan liberals whenever those liberals spank them, which would be all the time. They can't debate liberals, but boy howdy can they whine about them.

Harpo, we welcome you, and hope you're made of sterner stuff. We could use a few conservatives with a backbone.
Pointing out how corrupt liberals are isn't crying. Conservatives can't debate liberals? You're a goddamn lying idiot. Anyone with a brain knows who the emotional basket cases are.

Yep. All her diaper changes will explain it all.

oh lord... that's all you got? LOL!!!!! she's gonna trounce him. you don't think hillary knows how tribblehead is gonna debate? she's gonna be so ready for him....

oh lord... that's all you got? LOL!!!!! she's gonna trounce him. you don't think hillary knows how tribblehead is gonna debate? she's gonna be so ready for him....
It's not all I have, you don't get my best.

<<pffft>> i've seen your 'work' here. you've never had any 'best' weasel dude. :lmao:

<<pffft>> i've seen your 'work' here. you never had any 'best'. :lmao:
Give your little sister the keyboard. You ain't got it.

<<pffft>> i've seen your 'work' here. you never had any 'best'. :lmao:
Give your little sister the keyboard. You ain't got it.

uh-huh. like i said - she is gonna trounce him.

And you want's some like me Cruz take a place in president campaign or. Nothing wrong.

Sorry guys, I had to take wife to see her parents so I will be back to my computer on Wednesday and I will respond to all then... Thanks...
Where you been? Youre just what this board needs. Another right wing nut job. Lol

Fall is coming and maybe the Chicago Cubs fans have become the most liberal in all of MLB. The Cubs have the fifth highest payroll in 2016, the team is an offensive juggernaut and one of the favorites to win the World Series. However, the Cubs' libby fans and their team have not won a championship since 1907 and 1908. It's 107 years since they last won. We didn't even have digital computers back then, and maybe the fans were conservative during those years.

Daily Kos - Cubs Fans and Democrats
Cubs Fans and Democrats

Towards a Political Geography of Baseball
Towards a Political Geography of Baseball

I'll be rooting for San Francisco Giants who have won and hope to again this year and do some conservative face stomping over the liberal Chicago fans.

BTW here's how sports are correlated with fans' politics.
Which Sport Has Most Politically Liberal Fans?

So Harpo came here after fleeing the repression of some other forum, never to be seen again. Huh.

Uh oh! Welcome, but I'm pretty sure you are going to find the same on just about every political message board. :D

What board has liberals?

Most I have seen are like this where the authoritarian leftists all goosestepping to the same tune are some of the least liberal posters imaginable.

I was on the Debatez political forum and left because of the rude and crude Liberals...I am a veteran, extremely conservative and a Constitutionalist...

You know you're name is Oprah back words right?

Uh oh! Welcome, but I'm pretty sure you are going to find the same on just about every political message board. :D

What board has liberals?

Most I have seen are like this where the authoritarian leftists all goosestepping to the same tune are some of the least liberal posters imaginable.

Well, that is new age liberalism for ya! :D

What board has liberals?

Well, that is new age liberalism for ya! :D

It's funny how I have always been liberal, ever since I was young. I was heartbroken when Bobby Kennedy was shot, I voted for McGovern in 1972 when I was old enough to vote, and have always supported equal rights as applied to all people. I cut my political teeth in College studying John Stuart Mill and John Rawles, and have always seen liberalism as a force for positive change.

Today's batch of leftists are a bunch of posturing, double talking idiots who wouldn't recognize liberal principles if their life depended on it. All they care about is identity, with some identities eliciting automatic support (even when they represent the very antithesis of liberalism) and some automatic condemnation (even when they do). These people don't have a freaking clue what they stand FOR, only what they stand against, and if you told the majority of these numb nuts that liking dogs was conservative, they would kick a few puppies to the curb just to make sure.

A pox on them all.

Forum List

Back