Left the Debatez Forum Beacuse of Rude & Crude Liberals...

I was on the Debatez political forum and left because of the rude and crude Liberals...I am a veteran, extremely conservative and a Constitutionalist...
Many rude, crude Liberal Pukes here. They get their lunch eaten daily. They're harmless little wankers.

Welcome. You're now in country.
YOUR country,dont you mean the Chinese own it
I was on the Debatez political forum and left because of the rude and crude Liberals...I am a veteran, extremely conservative and a Constitutionalist...
Many rude, crude Liberal Pukes here. They get their lunch eaten daily. They're harmless little wankers.

The Chinese own it but my reply to Harpo was about being in-country. He'll know what I mean't, being a Vietnam vet.
........Harpo was only there as a Tourist, longlong after you Wussie Yanks were chased out by Little people on bikes

Should I learn Mandarin or Cantonese? :dunno:

Sorry guys, I had to take wife to see her parents so I will be back to my computer on Wednesday and I will respond to all then... Thanks...

I've debated liberals for 30 years, going back to usenet. They are ALL rude and crude. Immature, intolerant and hateful too, that's why they are liberals. It goes with the turf. It's like talking to the same person no matter which liberal you talk to.

In those same 30 years, I've found most conservatives cry about the meeeeeeaaaaaaan liberals whenever those liberals spank them, which would be all the time. They can't debate liberals, but boy howdy can they whine about them.

Harpo, we welcome you, and hope you're made of sterner stuff. We could use a few conservatives with a backbone.
Pointing out how corrupt liberals are isn't crying. Conservatives can't debate liberals? You're a goddamn lying idiot. Anyone with a brain knows who the emotional basket cases are.

I've debated liberals for 30 years, going back to usenet. They are ALL rude and crude. Immature, intolerant and hateful too, that's why they are liberals. It goes with the turf. It's like talking to the same person no matter which liberal you talk to.
This coming from a con turd who starts a thread called

Warning, email of nude Hillary, do NOT open!
It was a joke. AND it has to be explained to you.

LOL
Well you are rude and crude dude. It was also Immature, intolerant and hateful you stupid bastard.
It was funny. If it made you soil your diapers ...too bad.

Welcome, Harpo. This is a rough and tumble forum with generally good moderation. Both sides get bloodied daily. And watch out for Hossfly, he will steal your bike.

tumblr_m9fqcwuzl11r1p25e.jpg

As if conservatives are not extremely rude and crude to liberals. I have been called a c--t many times over and over on this forum. In my entire life, no one anywhere has ever called me that...except here. The conservatives on this board are disgusting...lower than animals in their behavior. Complaining about liberals? You'll get no sympathy from me.

As if conservatives are not extremely rude and crude to liberals. I have been called a c--t many times over and over on this forum. In my entire life, no one anywhere has ever called me that...except here. The conservatives on this board are disgusting...lower than animals in their behavior. Complaining about liberals? You'll get no sympathy from me.
But only a few women here get called that so you need to work on why that might possibly be.

Welcome to USMB -- To make your life moderation free -- the Rules and GUidelines are on the Home Page.

It gets a bit rude and crude here also. But topics get discussed. That's the important part..

Have fun and enjoy the boards.

But only a few women here get called that so you need to work on why that might possibly be.
That we have a few dicks who can't resist being low trash is the answer.

Welcome to USMB -- To make your life moderation free -- the Rules and GUidelines are on the Home Page.

It gets a bit rude and crude here also. But topics get discussed. That's the important part..

Have fun and enjoy the boards.
You are sorely missed,just like a bum sore

As if conservatives are not extremely rude and crude to liberals. I have been called a c--t many times over and over on this forum. In my entire life, no one anywhere has ever called me that...except here

If the fhoe shits...
Seriously? You're going to call me that too? You disgusting piece of flotsam. You proved my point: conservatives behave worse than animals...you are a disgusting human being.

Seriously? You're going to call me that too? You disgusting piece of flotsam. You proved my point: conservatives behave worse than animals...you are a disgusting human being.

Sweetie I didn't call you anything. You breached the subject... And like our good friend Iceweasel said...

maybe you should contemplate these words of wisdom instead of your navel...

Forum List

Back