Left the Debatez Forum Beacuse of Rude & Crude Liberals...

I was on the Debatez political forum and left because of the rude and crude Liberals...I am a veteran, extremely conservative and a Constitutionalist...
I've debated liberals for 30 years, going back to usenet. They are ALL rude and crude. Immature, intolerant and hateful too, that's why they are liberals. It goes with the turf. It's like talking to the same person no matter which liberal you talk to.
This coming from a con turd who starts a thread called

Warning, email of nude Hillary, do NOT open!
It was a joke. AND it has to be explained to you.

LOL

I was on the Debatez political forum and left because of the rude and crude Liberals...I am a veteran, extremely conservative and a Constitutionalist...
I've debated liberals for 30 years, going back to usenet. They are ALL rude and crude. Immature, intolerant and hateful too, that's why they are liberals. It goes with the turf. It's like talking to the same person no matter which liberal you talk to.
This coming from a con turd who starts a thread called

Warning, email of nude Hillary, do NOT open!
It was a joke. AND it has to be explained to you.

LOL
Well you are rude and crude dude. It was also Immature, intolerant and hateful you stupid bastard.

Well you're in for a ride so buckle up......... Welcome to the nuthouse!!! :D

I can see that, even more nutters than the last site
Yup, we have a fairly equal number of nutters on both sides as well as our share of conspiracy theorists and stormfronters....... Loads of fun!!!!! :thup:

In those same 30 years, I've found most conservatives cry about the meeeeeeaaaaaaan liberals whenever those liberals spank them, which would be all the time. They can't debate liberals, but boy howdy can they whine about them.

Harpo, we welcome you, and hope you're made of sterner stuff. We could use a few conservatives with a backbone.

In those same 30 years, I've found most conservatives cry about the meeeeeeaaaaaaan liberals whenever those liberals spank them, which would be all the time. They can't debate liberals, but boy howdy can they whine about them.

Harpo, we welcome you, and hope you're made of sterner stuff. We could use a few conservatives with a backbone.
Meow.

You're describing my ignore list here. A great function. They become "scroll through" for a while but after showing themselves consistently rude and not contributing, they're off to ignore island--an island inhabited only by monkeys flinging poo at each other.

Welcome from a fellow vet.

Many rude, crude Liberal Pukes here. They get their lunch eaten daily. They're harmless little wankers.

Welcome. You're now in country.

I can see that, even more nutters than the last site
Thank you for noticing. We have some world class, hospital grade nutters here. Enjoy!

Many rude, crude Liberal Pukes here. They get their lunch eaten daily. They're harmless little wankers.

YOUR country,dont you mean the Chinese own it

The Chinese own it but my reply to Harpo was about being in-country. He'll know what I mean't, being a Vietnam vet.

Shoot. I thought you might be a progressive with something different to offer instead of the same old same old that is sooooo boring and doesn't give us right of center people any opportunity to improve our debating skills.

Just teasing. Welcome. There are are plenty of like mind as you here at USMB. If the rude and crude become too obnoxious, the scroll feature on your mouse or the ignore button offered by USMB are both really effective. If you need a respite from the sometimes silliness out there on the board, join us in the Coffee Shop for some non confrontational and friendly banter. The link is in my sig line.

Forum List

Back