Left the Debatez Forum Beacuse of Rude & Crude Liberals...

I was on the Debatez political forum and left because of the rude and crude Liberals...I am a veteran, extremely conservative and a Constitutionalist...
There are morons on the far left and the far right.

Make sure you don't act like one yourself.

Uh oh! Welcome, but I'm pretty sure you are going to find the same on just about every political message board. :D

What board has liberals?

Most I have seen are like this where the authoritarian leftists all goosestepping to the same tune are some of the least liberal posters imaginable.

Well, that is new age liberalism for ya! :D

It's funny how I have always been liberal, ever since I was young. I was heartbroken when Bobby Kennedy was shot, I voted for McGovern in 1972 when I was old enough to vote, and have always supported equal rights as applied to all people. I cut my political teeth in College studying John Stuart Mill and John Rawles, and have always seen liberalism as a force for positive change.

Today's batch of leftists are a bunch of posturing, double talking idiots who wouldn't recognize liberal principles if their life depended on it. All they care about is identity, with some identities eliciting automatic support (even when they represent the very antithesis of liberalism) and some automatic condemnation (even when they do). These people don't have a freaking clue what they stand FOR, only what they stand against, and if you told the majority of these numb nuts that liking dogs was conservative, they would kick a few puppies to the curb just to make sure.

A pox on them all.

Classical liberalism sounds like a pretty good ideology and almost the complete opposite (as you mentioned) of modern day liberalism.

I was on the Debatez political forum and left because of the rude and crude Liberals...I am a veteran, extremely conservative and a Constitutionalist...

You are lucky. They banned me before I got a chance to leave. Captain Courtesy is a genius. I hate him.

You are lucky. They banned me before I got a chance to leave. Captain Courtesy is a genius. I hate him.
Not sure who Captain Courtesy is, though I can guess. Meanwhile, there are about six active posters there. My guess is that you got banned because you had the temerity to have a genuine opinion among those who do not value genuine opinions. That, and little cliques tend to be the most hostile.

Not sure who Captain Courtesy is, though I can guess. Meanwhile, there are about six active posters there. My guess is that you got banned because you had the temerity to have a genuine opinion among those who do not value genuine opinions. That, and little cliques tend to be the most hostile.

6 active members? I'm thinking of another place.

6 active members? I'm thinking of another place.
Mayhap there where more before the Harpo led mass exodus.

I don't have diabetes, but why pick a side and stick with it till the end?

Isn't it possible that they're both wrong? Or wrong in some things and right in others?

Once you pick a side, it becomes a religion... And you will fight for whatever that side says, no matter what they say, until you die.

Your life becomes meaningless once you become a lemming. Total waste of what could have been a productive life...

Debates are supposed to encourage enlightenment. Including enlightenment among the debaters. You know, to see how the other side works?

Unless somebody is just totally off the wall, you learn a lot from listening to someone that has an opposing view... even if you don't agree.

Debates are supposed to encourage enlightenment. Including enlightenment among the debaters. You know, to see how the other side works?

Unless somebody is just totally off the wall, you learn a lot from listening to someone that has an opposing view... even if you don't agree.
Now you're being rational.

Stop it!!!!

It's not allowed!!!!!

I have my eye on you.......... :cranky:

Telling conservatives they're wrong is not to be "rude and crude."

Funny thing is it's the liberals who are wrong. Their worldview is wrong about anthropogenic global warming, that taxes will solve everything, and they made up evolution to show God does not exist (their scientists today will not peer-review the supernatural).

Liberalism is a mental illness and that's the reason why their worldview is wrong.

QUOTE="james bond, post: 15251971, member: 55937"]Funny thing is it's the liberals who are wrong. Their worldview is wrong about anthropogenic global warming, that taxes will solve everything, and they made up evolution to show God does not exist (their scientists today will not peer-review the supernatural).

Liberalism is a mental illness and that's the reason why their worldview is wrong.[/QUOTE]

Well said Mr. Bond...

upload_2016-9-10_6-55-7.png

QUOTE="james bond, post: 15251971, member: 55937"]Funny thing is it's the liberals who are wrong. Their worldview is wrong about anthropogenic global warming, that taxes will solve everything, and they made up evolution to show God does not exist (their scientists today will not peer-review the supernatural).

Liberalism is a mental illness and that's the reason why their worldview is wrong.

Well said Mr. Bond...

View attachment 88915[/QUOTE]

no, liberalism is not a mental illness. but i'd think being hate-filled, bigoted, ignorant and angry enough to vote for dumb donald is pretty much indication of great hatred for everything this country stands for, especially the constitution.

i'm pretty sure that a vet didn't put himself in harm's way to fight for the rights of white supremacists

Liberalism is a mental illness. pbo care does not currently cover your problem... Maybe street drugs might help you? You definitely need help jillian so please ask your legal guardian...

Forum List

Back