Left Now Engaged in Criminal Activity to Silence Rush

franco, the right wingers can only see two options, good or bad, this or that, right or left.
It is a result of their conservative brain structure and they cannot help it.
Also why there are virtually no right wing artistic types and why they think that the arts is a total waste.

:lmao: what hog wash......

From the mouths of partisans...........

franco, the right wingers can only see two options, good or bad, this or that, right or left.
Also why there are virtually no right wing artistic types and why they think that the arts is a total waste.
Is this one of them... Fuzzy Logic things where it goes "Good, Bad, Present"?

What else is there on the scale? Something OTHER than good or bad on a scale of good and bad?

Yeah, the arts are totally closed to conservatives. I'll keep that in mind when I finish my next piece of art.

Justin Beiber has said he wants to vote Democrat.:eusa_whistle:

On the other hand Mickey de Sadist is a staunch right winger. I run with Mickey.:D

On the other hand Mickey de Sadist is a staunch right winger. I run with Mickey.:D
Yeah, don't bother, he's trying REALLY hard to convince himself that is true.

Coming from a partisan lost in 'Grey areas' that coincidently have this republic bogged down.

The Founders didn't work in shades of grey.

What's it feel like to sit on the side lines and watch Franco and Mr. Shaman post for you on boards?

Yuppers. You are now represented by them.

Keep cheering them on.

Coming from a partisan lost in 'Grey areas' that coincidently have this republic bogged down.

The Founders didn't work in shades of grey.
Grey is formed by mixing black and white... Sooooo it's not really something else is it? Just like cold is the absence of heat and dark is the absence of light, evil is the absence of good. The good may be small in comparison to the evil, but it is none the less good, and it does not become less nor does the evil become greater. Like shade is formed when light is blocked or is too far away to illuminate. It is still some light.

But there is an absolute zero, as well as absolute dark. It is quite probable, there is an absolute evil.

So crazed is the left to silence those who oppose their agenda and dare mock their sacred cows, they have resorted to committing telecommunication crimes to get the word out and silence a private citizen.

Illegal robocalls accuse Republicans over Rush Limbaugh and 'slut' slur - Mail Online - Toby Harnden's blog

The outrage should be towards this tactic, and prosection on those who have undertaken it.

Criminal activity is not protected free speech.

Women of the 99% Robocall Attacks Rush Limbaugh March 8, 2012 - YouTube

The criminals on the left will ride this was as long as possible..

I was looking forward to the G8 here in Chicago so I could beat the fuck out of a few to punish them for their fucked up behavior... (yes I am as bad as progressives)...

I still have NATO...

So crazed is the left to silence those who oppose their agenda and dare mock their sacred cows, they have resorted to committing telecommunication crimes to get the word out and silence a private citizen.

Illegal robocalls accuse Republicans over Rush Limbaugh and 'slut' slur - Mail Online - Toby Harnden's blog

The outrage should be towards this tactic, and prosection on those who have undertaken it.

wantedcopy.jpg

Potentially open for Defamation of Character or Slander too of not only Rush but "silent" elected officials as well.

Yeah, there is all sorts of potential just laying around waiting to be realized. Most of us don't make a habit of stating potential as fact though: "My son is a concert pianist" When actually he isn't. He just asked if he could take lessons... but I sure see the potential. Like wise with your topic stating that "the left" is "criminal". It's a broad statement and you support it with something that only has the potential to be criminal.

It's just thin partisan carrying on man. No hard feelings but it is what it is.
Again, I'm only living down to the thin standard the left lives by. Do you have a problem being held to your own standards you use against conservatives?

I don't have any sort of feelings one way or the other as far what standard you live down to. It's not personal for me. And I sure am sorry if it appears that I am using anything against conservatives. I just now supported Rush's right to say whatever he wants to say. I really try not to put my dog in the liberal vs conservative arena these days.

I see what appears to be civil violation of the code regarding these robo calls. To use that to say that the "left" is engaged in "criminal" activity doesn't seem like a reasonable statement to me. That's all.

Thanks for the interesting conversation in this topic, I'll move on now.

well, they should have said what group was doing the robo calls. but i wouldn't go rending my clothes over it.

you say it's "the left" as if everyone on the left is behind the robocalls.

they'll probably get fined. and the fine can be paid by whatever PAC is behind it...

isn't Citizens United great?

/sarcasm

well, they should have said what group was doing the robo calls. but i wouldn't go rending my clothes over it.

you say it's "the left" as if everyone on the left is behind the robocalls.

they'll probably get fined. and the fine can be paid by whatever PAC is behind it...

isn't Citizens United great?

/sarcasm

Please specify what issue(s) you would rend your clothes over. :D

So, is this like the 3rd, or 4th anti-Rush conspiracy theory that's been conjured up in the past week to try to deflect from Rush's odious behaviour?
Oh, you mean conspiracy theories like "Limbaugh, and/or his confederates, are probably behind alot of this, to stir up sympathy for him while trying to make his opponents look bad"?

That's one's especially stupid.

I had forgotten how this thing works about giving credits and taking credits from the little light meter up there.

Willow, I was only pointing out that this is probably not a criminal offense. The violation, according to the article, is the fact these recordings didn't properly identify themselves. At least not to the satisfaction of the person writing the article. This writer claims that because he doesn't know who "The 99% Womens Group" (or who ever these people are) is, that this violates the regulation that robocalls must identify who is sponsoring the call. It's just really thin to begin with and in addition, I don't see where any kind of charges have been made, much less has anyone been been convicted of anything and even if that were the case, it's not something covered by "criminal" code. We don't generally refer to speeders as criminals. Or any number of civil infractions or misdemeanors. Had the author of this topic said "illegal activity" then I wouldn't have raised a peep. But "criminal" is just misleading. No criminal offense here.

Did she neg-rep you for this:

I don't think this is "criminal". It may violate civil code of some sort but there is no criminal offense here.

?

That's some fine binary thinking (I'm feeling generous this evening) you're engaging in.

But I guess it's different -- somehow -- it just is!! -- when you do it, huh?

He's not an American citizen, so he should be allowed to.

Right, USMB lefties?

I had forgotten how this thing works about giving credits and taking credits from the little light meter up there.

Willow, I was only pointing out that this is probably not a criminal offense. The violation, according to the article, is the fact these recordings didn't properly identify themselves. At least not to the satisfaction of the person writing the article. This writer claims that because he doesn't know who "The 99% Womens Group" (or who ever these people are) is, that this violates the regulation that robocalls must identify who is sponsoring the call. It's just really thin to begin with and in addition, I don't see where any kind of charges have been made, much less has anyone been been convicted of anything and even if that were the case, it's not something covered by "criminal" code. We don't generally refer to speeders as criminals. Or any number of civil infractions or misdemeanors. Had the author of this topic said "illegal activity" then I wouldn't have raised a peep. But "criminal" is just misleading. No criminal offense here.

Did she neg-rep you for this:

I don't think this is "criminal". It may violate civil code of some sort but there is no criminal offense here.

?

She? Really?

I am just re calling how all this rep stuff works so I'm not really sure how to tell what the offending remark was. I haven't participated here in a few years and I really had forgotten how rude and mean spirited the place is. I have made an effort over the past years to adjust my internet etiquette to some other forums where many of the posters here wouldn't be allowed into the conversation based on poor manners and bad taste in dialog. A little sarcasm can go a long ways but with all this open hostility, I don't think a forum like this one really stands to foster any kind of understanding or reconciliation between people with diverse ideas. In fact, it just appears to be a place for people to kind of mentally dump on one another. I doubt I will stay much longer than my first visit or be missed anymore when I am gone.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back