Left Gave Pence Crap for Never Being Alone with Another Woman

The only reason I care about the filthy little jerk known as pence is that he attacks women and LGBT people with his hatred and does real damage to these groups of Americans. Otherwise, he can screw anyone dumb enough, including Karen (he must have paid big bucks to her father), to allow him to put his hands all over them. He is a sexual pervert and also a dominionist, which is unAmerican.

What on Earth are you talking about?
Just what I said. This filthy thing has done a lot of damage to decent folks who were just minding their own business while this pig was trying to mind their's.

Got an example?

Seek psychiatric assistance.

I don't have to. I know sick shit when I see it. pence is the one in need of a good psychiatrist. He's a filthy pig and he knows it. His picture is in the dictionary next to the word "trash." I would not shake is hand or allow him to come into my house. He is the lowest scum that anyone could find. And Karen actually allows him to . . . She must spend a lot of time vomiting.[/QUOTE]

I doubt they even have sex. They might in the dark with a hole cut in a sheet.

I don't have to. I know sick shit when I see it. pence is the one in need of a good psychiatrist. He's a filthy pig and he knows it. His picture is in the dictionary next to the word "trash." I would not shake is hand or allow him to come into my house. He is the lowest scum that anyone could find. And Karen actually allows him to . . . She must spend a lot of time vomiting.

I doubt they even have sex. They might in the dark with a hole cut in a sheet.[/QUOTE]

Pence is still being attacked because he wants his wife with him. He's punishing her, to the left, you see.

No he is being attacked because he can't trust himself alone with a women or his wife can't. He is also a nutcase, anyone that leaves RC and goes to Evangelicalism has got 10 screws loose. He is also a racist pig.

I don't have to. I know sick shit when I see it. pence is the one in need of a good psychiatrist. He's a filthy pig and he knows it. His picture is in the dictionary next to the word "trash." I would not shake is hand or allow him to come into my house. He is the lowest scum that anyone could find. And Karen actually allows him to . . . She must spend a lot of time vomiting.

I doubt they even have sex. They might in the dark with a hole cut in a sheet.[/QUOTE]

Your post says a lot more about you than Pence there's some projection right there. :cuckoo:

I never could figure out these fundies' (both protestant and catholic) and their morbid fascination with sex, and particularly female sexuality. trump is talking about using nuclear weapons, he's taking away access to basic healthcare from Americans, Puerto Rico has been destroyed, Houston is a mess, there was just a massive massacre in Los Vegas, fires are raging in California, and all these people can worry about is who is zoomin' whom. This situation is totally out of hand.
I just wish that all of these panty-sniffers would get laid and then STFU and stop interfering with other folks. Yeech!

The only reason I care about the filthy little jerk known as pence is that he attacks women and LGBT people with his hatred and does real damage to these groups of Americans. Otherwise, he can screw anyone dumb enough, including Karen (he must have paid big bucks to her father), to allow him to put his hands all over them. He is a sexual pervert and also a dominionist, which is unAmerican.
How does it feel Democrats?

Dumbass bimbos like this are literally the majority of your party now.

I never could figure out these fundies' (both protestant and catholic) and their morbid fascination with sex, and particularly female sexuality. trump is talking about using nuclear weapons, he's taking away access to basic healthcare from Americans, Puerto Rico has been destroyed, Houston is a mess, there was just a massive massacre in Los Vegas, fires are raging in California, and all these people can worry about is who is zoomin' whom. This situation is totally out of hand.
I just wish that all of these panty-sniffers would get laid and then STFU and stop interfering with other folks. Yeech!

Its the Evangelicals . They hate blacks and anyone who is not a Evangelicals. It a fake Christianity. It was founded on segregation, they say it was due to Woe vs. Wade, but they can careless about abortion. They just pretend they care. They despise the poor or working poor. Once that baby pops out of the uterus, they will kill it by denying medical care and food.

Progs have lost over 1,000 elected legislative seats in the USA since Obama took office.

You fools are not winning.

This is why we are going to get MOAR Trump/Pence.

How does it feel Democrats?

Dumbass bimbos like this are literally the majority of your party now.

The only reason I vote for the Democrats is that the Republican Party has become the party of skanky whore-boys and phony "Christian" trash. They are in bed and probably fornicating with the like of such filth as falwell, dobson, "Focus on the Family," graham, and the rest of the prostitutes, as well as the richard spencers and bannons. It used to be a legitimate political party, but it's not now. Remember, the republicans made a choice to sleep with shit and prostitute themselves. It's their doing.

Its the Evangelicals . They hate blacks and anyone who is not a Evangelicals. It a fake Christianity. It was founded on segregation, they say it was due to Woe vs. Wade, but they can careless about abortion. They just pretend they care. They despise the poor or working poor. Once that baby pops out of the uterus, they will kill it by denying medical care and food.

The Evangelicals are completely nuts. Their religion is a complete fake. I started out as a Catholic, but left when it became clear what the leaders of that church were up to, especially with regard to women. The evangelicals are even worse, and their religion has nothing to do with Jesus of Nazareth.

The same left that knowingly let sexual predators prey on young women for decades.

And put old man perverts in the bathroom with little girls.

Sad really.

Obviously his wife (on her second marriage) does not trust him.

Pence is a closet something..most of these phonies get caught and exposed... He is a creepy fake..

Republican Sex Scandals

36 listed.

hell, that and many more are likely to come out of this latest scandal alone.

looking at a random few:
#36 (starting at the end)
In the texts, Edwards accuses Murphy of asking her to abort their baby, despite his pro-life political stance.

he had an affair. the abortion would certainly be hypocritical. but did he force it or make someone do something they didn't want to do?

#8 - had an affair.

#9 - had an affair

#10 - affair

#13 - e-mail exchanges w/prosititute

#18 - jack ryan. FINALLY we have someone "Forcing" something on someone else.

the rest are gay solicitations in the mens room or your standard affair that i looked at.

not condoning any of this, no. however, are you equating any of these to weinsteins actions and hollywood cover up as "equal" in how bad they are?

The same left that knowingly let sexual predators prey on young women for decades.

Sad really.

Pence is a closet something..most of these phonies get caught and exposed... He is a creepy fake..

Republican Sex Scandals

36 listed.

looking at a random few:
In the texts, Edwards accuses Murphy of asking her to abort their baby, despite his pro-life political stance.

he had an affair. the abortion would certainly be hypocritical. but did he force it or make someone do something they didn't want to do?

#8 - had an affair.

#9 - had an affair

#10 - affair

the rest are gay solicitations in the mens room or your standard affair that i looked at.

not condoning any of this, no. however, are you equating any of these to weinsteins actions and hollywood cover up as "equal" in how bad they are?

These congressmen are making laws that personally affect my life and generations to come while they lie , cheat and steal..
No compassion...yet weinstein is a scumbag I agree..just like bill cosby.

Bad behavior on the left (and the right) is nothing new. The outrage about Weinstein centers around the democrat leadership protecting Weinstein's abuse of women in exchange for big donations to democrat campaigns. The MSM especially NBC refused to cover the story because they have become the propaganda arm of the democrat party.

Sad really.

Republican Sex Scandals

36 listed.

looking at a random few:

#8 - had an affair.

#9 - had an affair

#10 - affair

These congressmen are making laws that personally affect my life and generations to come while they lie , cheat and steal..
No compassion...yet weinstein is a scumbag I agree..just like bill cosby.

if we dig likely most on both sides are doing this. it sucks. but i can't legislate morality. none of us really can but we're spend the last decade trying. the *only* thing it has gotten us is fragmented arguably beyond repair.

something like a list of 36 conservatives who had an affair to counter the liberal mess of 36 years of sex scandals by the very party that is supposed to be championing womens rights - well i just can't compare the 2. on a scale of 1-10 how do you rate: (1 no big deal, 10 holy hell that's bad)

(2) consenting adults having an affair
(1) multi-millionaire film mogul using his power to force women to have various forms of sex with him.

honestly i have zero ability to care what (2) consenting adults do and i don't care which side they are on politically. but weinstein?

no comparison. so i don't get the need to divert this way but it was likely something someone else said above it you were responding to.

Forum List

Back