Left Gave Pence Crap for Never Being Alone with Another Woman

Pence is still being attacked because he wants his wife with him. He's punishing her, to the left, you see.

The only reason I care about the filthy little jerk known as pence is that he attacks women and LGBT people with his hatred and does real damage to these groups of Americans. Otherwise, he can screw anyone dumb enough, including Karen (he must have paid big bucks to her father), to allow him to put his hands all over them. He is a sexual pervert and also a dominionist, which is unAmerican.

The only reason I care about the filthy little jerk known as pence is that he attacks women and LGBT people with his hatred and does real damage to these groups of Americans. Otherwise, he can screw anyone dumb enough, including Karen (he must have paid big bucks to her father), to allow him to put his hands all over them. He is a sexual pervert and also a dominionist, which is unAmerican.

Seek psychiatric assistance.

What on Earth are you talking about?

ROMNEY HAS BINDERS OF WOMEN???!!!!

MISOGYNIST!!!!!

Pence won't fuck around on his wife???

WHITE SUPREMACIST!!!

Seek psychiatric assistance.[/QUOTE]

I don't have to. I know sick shit when I see it. pence is the one in need of a good psychiatrist. He's a filthy pig and he knows it. His picture is in the dictionary next to the word "trash." I would not shake is hand or allow him to come into my house. He is the lowest scum that anyone could find. And Karen actually allows him to . . . She must spend a lot of time vomiting.

I don't have to. I know sick shit when I see it. pence is the one in need of a good psychiatrist. He's a filthy pig and he knows it. His picture is in the dictionary next to the word "trash." I would not shake is hand or allow him to come into my house. He is the lowest scum that anyone could find. And Karen actually allows him to . . . She must spend a lot of time vomiting.[/QUOTE]

I see you're a rookie. You need spin classes and a few facts.

What on Earth are you talking about?
Just what I said. This filthy thing has done a lot of damage to decent folks who were just minding their own business while this pig was trying to mind their's.

I don't have to. I know sick shit when I see it. pence is the one in need of a good psychiatrist. He's a filthy pig and he knows it. His picture is in the dictionary next to the word "trash." I would not shake is hand or allow him to come into my house. He is the lowest scum that anyone could find. And Karen actually allows him to . . . She must spend a lot of time vomiting.

I see you're a rookie. You need spin classes and a few facts.[/QUOTE]

So you like this pig? Seriously? He has no respect for anyone else and deserves no respect in return. He ruined Indiana. Now he's out to get the rest of us Americans.

Forum List

Back