Lee Harvey Oswald's mommy

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Anyone watch Parkland? It was only so-so but there were a couple of surprises. Then there was Oswald's mother who apparently believed her darling little boy was a federal agent. I was curious so looked at a couple of links -

Oswald's Mother: Marguerite Oswald as Doppelganger?
MarinaMarg_SM.jpg

Oswald?s Mother Was a Thoroughly Disagreeable Piece of Work - The Daily Beast
1384690182149.cached.jpg

Oswald’s widow and brother were not interested in appearing on TV, but his mother Marguerite was—for a price. Since Rivera’s production company owned his “Good Night America” newsmagazine show, I was told I needn’t abide by ABC News standards, and could offer Marguerite up to one thousand dollars. It was checkbook journalism at its finest.

Near the end of a prolonged phone negotiating session, I finally reached a deal with the savvy former nurse for the thousand-dollar fee. As we discussed details of the interview, which was to be done in her home, I said, “I’ve heard you have a small study, sort of a shrine to Lee. We’d like to have the conversation there.” Without missing a beat, Marguerite replied, “That will be another two hundred dollars.”

Although I was 23 years old and dreaded losing my job for going over budget, I wearily said, “Done.”

Lots more where these came from.

She raised a loon assassin. Big surprise the apple does not fall far from the tree.
I don't think they CIA has stationary that it sends out orders to the operatives on, even in 1963.

Forum List

Back