Lebanese President: We need an armed Hezbollah

OMG they are the ones who totally used and helped destroy Lebanon more then a few times and have obviously infiltrated or paid off their Govt.
The people in Lebanon take this from their leadership? No wonder they have been Syria's shield and punching bag all these ages.

OMG they are the ones who totally used and helped destroy Lebanon more then a few times and have obviously infiltrated or paid off their Govt.
The people in Lebanon take this from their leadership? No wonder they have been Syria's shield and punching bag all these ages.
Syria fought back Israeli invaders in the eighties despite massive Israeli superiority in numbers and thus saved Lebanese sovereignty.

“As long as Lebanese territory is occupied by Israel, we need an armed Hezbollah,” ‘Aoun told Egyptian TV today.

The Christian President, ‘Aoun, has changed the political direction of the Lebanese leadership, that is no longer hostile to Hezbollah and no longer negative towards the Syrian government.

Lebanese President defends Hezbollah's presence inside Lebanon

Some people love their own special terrorist:dunno:
Zionists created Hamas and love them. Hamas, the great reason to bomb and not acknowledge Palestine...

How Israel helped create Hamas

Fact: Syria always used Lebanon for it's battle ground as to not fight on it's own soil.
It placed terrorist there, launched rockets from there, it did it's fighting and thus propaganda there=Syria always occupied and controlled and threatened it's sovereignty and this is why certain Lebanese groups have helped in fighting Assad in Syria under the mantra
"payback's a b*tch!".

Fact: Syria always used Lebanon for it's battle ground as to not fight on it's own soil.
It placed terrorist there, launched rockets from there, it did it's fighting and thus propaganda there=Syria always occupied and controlled and threatened it's sovereignty and this is why certain Lebanese groups have helped in fighting Assad in Syria under the mantra
"payback's a b*tch!".
This is of course bogus propaganda. Here´s something about Lebanon´s "sovereignty" and the "respect" it is given by its "democratic" friends:

What the Saudi $3 billion aid for the Lebanese army is in truth: 47 defective AT missiles
Phone call from Saudis enough to drag Lebanon into ‘International Coalition’

Fact: Only Syria has granted Lebanon its own decisions. Politicians who act against Syria, act against Lebanon in the end.

Fact: Hezbollah admittingly and openly called themselves the messengers of death a few years ago.
Judaism is a transhumanist ideology that is known as the message of Life, the Torah the Book of Life..Deuteronomy..Devarim: 30:19
So naturally Hezbollah and other destructive mind sets have a problem with keepers of life, so when Lebanon makes their choice towards keepers of death over life naturally they will suffer the consequence of their poor choices. (life's built in judgement).

Deuteronomy..Devarim: 30:19
I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, That I have set before you life and death, the blessing and the curse;Therefore choose life, that you may live.....
tmp_8382-chosenpoorly1830257860.jpg

"payback's a b*tch!".

Iran controls Lebanon now

It´s the result of the 2006 bombing by the "keepers of life".

Fact: Hezbollah initiated a diversionary rocket and mortar
attack on Israeli military positions and on the towns, so you just proved my points that Syria and Iran's involvement USE
LEBANON as a launching pad war by proxy, so they can keep that result from their own towns-soil. Lebanon chose poorly in allowing them to openly exist in their midst and keep missiles and launchers in their country and thus your OP that the president of Lebanon chooses poorly death and destruction=the curse.
Really how hard is that verse to comprehend? Even the cast of
"Born this way" understand the choice, but you are telling me you and a Lebanon & Syrian president are less wise?

That being said: Was that not described of Ghehinnom? Like a burning trash dump outside the walls of the kingdom=war torn areas described.

It´s the result of the 2006 bombing by the "keepers of life".

Fact: Hezbollah initiated a diversionary rocket and mortar
attack on Israeli military positions and on the towns, so you just proved my points that Syria and Iran's involvement USE
LEBANON as a launching pad war by proxy, so they can keep that result from their own towns-soil. Lebanon chose poorly in allowing them to openly exist in their midst and keep missiles and launchers in their country and thus your OP that the president of Lebanon chooses poorly death and destruction=the curse.
Really how hard is that verse to comprehend? Even the cast of
"Born this way" understand the choice, but you are telling me you and a Lebanon & Syrian president are less wise?

That being said: Was that not described of Ghehinnom? Like a burning trash dump outside the walls of the kingdom=war torn areas described.
So lets bomb some civilians?

Propaganda, anyway. Israel´s sweeping blow was the answer to Hamas acknowledging Israel as fulfillment of Israel´s precondition for two-state talks.

So once again you admit Hezbollah hides(shield) behind civilians so they can get bleeding hearts to make poor choices and blame the victims instead of the victimizers.
You just proved my point that the people on
"born this way" have more common sense then you, in fact you could learn a lot from them, they are obviously smarter and happier.

So once again you admit Hezbollah hides(shield) behind civilians so they can get bleeding hearts to make poor choices and blame the victims instead of the victimizers.
You just proved my point that the people on
"born this way" have more common sense then you, in fact you could learn a lot from them, they are obviously smarter and happier.
No, I didn´t admit such a thing, you are pretending nonsense, making further discussion almost impossible as you are completely stripped of reality. It is a well known Zionist excuse that civilian buildings are full of terrorists and their arms. But Hezbollah aren´t terrorists and don´t hide behind civilians. Israel is indiscriminately bombing people, that´s the fact.

The Christians in Lebanon support Hezbollah. They know it is only Hezbollah that deters Israel from invading Lebanon again.

What do Lebanese Christians think of the Hezbollah

the area of Lebanon occupied by Iranian supported, controlled and armed Hezbollah is that area which is south of the LITANI RIVER------It is a wasteland---having no industry, agriculture or natural resources that can support a population without a HUGE monetary and material INPUT from elsewhere------the people even have to get their drinking water from ELSEWHERE. The only reason that Hezbollah is there is because that land is close to Northern Israel------a strategic place for ATTACK. The situation is very similar to the IMPLANTATION of Hezbollah in Yemen----a strategic area for ATTACK upon Saudi Arabia. As to the Hezbollah enclave in Lebanon------other than the Hezbollah dogs and pigs that lie around there scratching their stinking asses-------there are also impoverished Lebanese that were lured there------MONEY WISE-----also supported by Iran to act as show and buffer. There ain't no other reason for anyone to live in the strip of waste land that lies just north of Israel. Somehow ---little monte FORGOT to tell us about the CONSTANT BARRAGE OF
MISSILES ---upon Christians over there south of the LItani river that JUSTIFIES the ass scratching Hezbollah scum. (we got lots of Lebanese Christians in my
town------I have been conversant with Lebanese Christians for the past 60
years---------we have some Yemeni muslims----hubby was born there----he has
been conversant with them for the past five years)--------I do hope that you are
getting some sort of compensation for tossing your shit into cyberspace, monte.

The Christians in Lebanon support Hezbollah. They know it is only Hezbollah that deters Israel from invading Lebanon again.

the area of Lebanon occupied by Iranian supported, controlled and armed Hezbollah is that area which is south of the LITANI RIVER------It is a wasteland---having no industry, agriculture or natural resources that can support a population without a HUGE monetary and material INPUT from elsewhere------the people even have to get their drinking water from ELSEWHERE. The only reason that Hezbollah is there is because that land is close to Northern Israel------a strategic place for ATTACK. The situation is very similar to the IMPLANTATION of Hezbollah in Yemen----a strategic area for ATTACK upon Saudi Arabia. As to the Hezbollah enclave in Lebanon------other than the Hezbollah dogs and pigs that lie around there scratching their stinking asses-------there are also impoverished Lebanese that were lured there------MONEY WISE-----also supported by Iran to act as show and buffer. There ain't no other reason for anyone to live in the strip of waste land that lies just north of Israel. Somehow ---little monte FORGOT to tell us about the CONSTANT BARRAGE OF
MISSILES ---upon Christians over there south of the LItani river that JUSTIFIES the ass scratching Hezbollah scum. (we got lots of Lebanese Christians in my
been conversant with them for the past five years)--------I do hope that you are
lol. irosie. So as you know every Yemeni, Syrian, Iraqi and Israeli, you of course know every Lebanese and they all oppose Hezbollah, right?

lol. irosie. So as you know every Yemeni, Syrian, Iraqi and Israeli, you of course know every Lebanese and they all oppose Hezbollah, right?

you are LOSING it capt. blei------where did I write that I know EVERY Yemeni and EVERY Lebanese Christian. I, SIMPLY, have a statistically significant
sampling of that group------that of those who now live in the USA. You should
re-read Monte's copy and paste (she got it from a propaganda blog)----she KNOWS what ALL LEBANESE CHRISTIANS BELIEVE----purportedly IN Lebanon. A fair sampling of Yemenis SPIT at the word Hezbollah----here in
the USA. ----------I was never in either Yemen or Lebanon.

Forum List

Back