Lebanese President: We need an armed Hezbollah

Kuwait is another artificial British state which Saddam claimed back. The USA announced it would not response to an Iraqi invasion only to foam and response.

oh----like DAS SUDETENLAND was really part if the GERMAN empire----
and Poland was a tribute state-----I GOT IT NOW somebody shrugged
at the thought of Iraq attacking Kuwait-----we are not sure who. ?? die
Sudeten land? der??
Das.

But why is the US not bringing freedom and democracy to Kuwait? Dont you have a bunch of Kuwaitis who tell you how great the system of privately owned sharia countries is?

Kuwait is a sovereign nation
But freedom and democracy! Why dont your B-52s bring them?

get in tough with your handlers, capt. blei-----you are in desperate need of a
few weeks of R&R
These "handlers" and R&R are incompatible. Can those B-52 do something about this? We have got a long 4 lane interstate road leading trough the city - perfectly suitable for practice. Also, Dresden was desperately crying for more bombs again. Help them out, would you?

oh----like DAS SUDETENLAND was really part if the GERMAN empire----
and Poland was a tribute state-----I GOT IT NOW somebody shrugged
at the thought of Iraq attacking Kuwait-----we are not sure who. ?? die
Sudeten land? der??
Das.

But why is the US not bringing freedom and democracy to Kuwait? Dont you have a bunch of Kuwaitis who tell you how great the system of privately owned sharia countries is?

few weeks of R&R
These "handlers" and R&R are incompatible. Can those B-52 do something about this? We have got a long 4 lane interstate road leading trough the city - perfectly suitable for practice. Also, Dresden was desperately crying for more bombs again. Help them out, would you?

oh!!! you live in Germany------home of truth, justice and the REICH WAY?

Das.

few weeks of R&R

oh!!! you live in Germany------home of truth, justice and the REICH WAY?
We even have Reichsautobahn 1. But an interstate road is something else. It is a normal road with crossings and traffic lights but good transport connections. You can directly switch from the B229 (the interstate road, Bundesstraße) to the A1 (the Bundesautobahn), for example.

thank you hezbollah for protect people against israel and isis

Hezbollah is the Iranian ISIS a gang of pigs and dogs and that are a plague
to the planet------the head of the pestilence in Lebanon is NUS-KHARAH-ALLAH
which means something like "organizer of Allah's shit"
because of protect people against wild israel , child killer and cancer of middle east
biggest racism nation after german nazi

they are isis

hardline-national-religious-israeli-jews-attend-a-mass-at-the-western-picture-id465908853

because of protect people against wild israel , child killer and cancer of middle east

they are isis

hardline-national-religious-israeli-jews-attend-a-mass-at-the-western-picture-id465908853

you've been visiting the Ayatoilet Khutbah Jumaat feces fling again. ------try to duck out of the way of the Shiite shit

they are isis

you've been visiting the Ayatoilet Khutbah Jumaat feces fling again. ------try to duck out of the way of the Shiite shit
Greater Israel”: The Zionist Plan for the Middle East
http://www.globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815
upload_2017-2-15_23-4-49.png
zioborders1.jpg

dani dear------"GLOBAL RESEARCH" is an islamo Nazi propaganda site----this is
a public message board----not a mosque. Save it for the KHUTBAH JUMAAT
KHARAH fling (for a translation of the words in caps-------ask an imam----even a Shiite shit thrower will know)

The Christians in Lebanon support Hezbollah. They know it is only Hezbollah that deters Israel from invading Lebanon again.

What do Lebanese Christians think of the Hezbollah

the area of Lebanon occupied by Iranian supported, controlled and armed Hezbollah is that area which is south of the LITANI RIVER------It is a wasteland---having no industry, agriculture or natural resources that can support a population without a HUGE monetary and material INPUT from elsewhere------the people even have to get their drinking water from ELSEWHERE. The only reason that Hezbollah is there is because that land is close to Northern Israel------a strategic place for ATTACK. The situation is very similar to the IMPLANTATION of Hezbollah in Yemen----a strategic area for ATTACK upon Saudi Arabia. As to the Hezbollah enclave in Lebanon------other than the Hezbollah dogs and pigs that lie around there scratching their stinking asses-------there are also impoverished Lebanese that were lured there------MONEY WISE-----also supported by Iran to act as show and buffer. There ain't no other reason for anyone to live in the strip of waste land that lies just north of Israel. Somehow ---little monte FORGOT to tell us about the CONSTANT BARRAGE OF
MISSILES ---upon Christians over there south of the LItani river that JUSTIFIES the ass scratching Hezbollah scum. (we got lots of Lebanese Christians in my
town------I have been conversant with Lebanese Christians for the past 60
years---------we have some Yemeni muslims----hubby was born there----he has
been conversant with them for the past five years)--------I do hope that you are
getting some sort of compensation for tossing your shit into cyberspace, monte.
lol. irosie. So as you know every Yemeni, Syrian, Iraqi and Israeli, you of course know every Lebanese and they all oppose Hezbollah, right?

you are LOSING it capt. blei------where did I write that I know EVERY Yemeni and EVERY Lebanese Christian. I, SIMPLY, have a statistically significant
sampling of that group------that of those who now live in the USA. You should
re-read Monte's copy and paste (she got it from a propaganda blog)----she KNOWS what ALL LEBANESE CHRISTIANS BELIEVE----purportedly IN Lebanon. A fair sampling of Yemenis SPIT at the word Hezbollah----here in
the USA. ----------I was never in either Yemen or Lebanon.

Haha. Montelatici is a male and U.S. Army combat veteran. I was stationed in the Middle East for a couple of years and spent some time in Lebanon while with the Army, shortly before the civil war started in late 1974. At the time I had a Christian Lebanese-American girlfriend who was a flight attendant for MEA (Middle East Airlines). I heard about all the local politics when I would visit her cousins with her. The Shia, at the time, were the downtrodden people of Lebanon. They were no threat to the Christians. So I know a lot more about Lebanon than Rosie.

Lebanese Christians are comfortable with the Shia. They were then and they are now:

"Christian Support Boosts Hezbollah and Iran in Lebanon"

read more: Christian support boosts Hezbollah and Iran in Lebanon

try again------just as sunnis RULE the shia MAJORITY in Iraq-----so do they RULE the -----almost half as much shia in Lebanon. The first muslim I knew REALLY well----as a young woman was a Shiite from NEW DEHLI (more than 40 years ago)-------Shiites is HOSTILE to everyone and seek DOMINANCE over even the "MOGHUL
EMPIRE"--------ie --they are delusional-----like you. Forty years ago that Shiite new Dehli surgeon was already talking about "drinking blood" (a bit weird for a surgeon)

try again------just as sunnis RULE the shia MAJORITY in Iraq-----so do they RULE the -----almost half as much shia in Lebanon. The first muslim I knew REALLY well----as a young woman was a Shiite from NEW DEHLI (more than 40 years ago)-------Shiites is HOSTILE to everyone and seek DOMINANCE over even the "MOGHUL
EMPIRE"--------ie --they are delusional-----like you. Forty years ago that Shiite new Dehli surgeon was already talking about "drinking blood" (a bit weird for a surgeon)

You are plainly a nutcase Rosie. Adorable nonetheless.

You are plainly a nutcase Rosie. Adorable nonetheless.

you are slightly confused. It was the SHIITE surgeon----from New Dehli
who declared himself EAGER TO DRINK BLOOD (for the sake of shia islam) --
not me. He was "adorable" in his view of singular view of history-----as far
as he was concerned 'CHAPATTIS AND DHAL' (nutritious staple in South East ASIA) was invented by SHAH JAHAN

The Christians in Lebanon support Hezbollah. They know it is only Hezbollah that deters Israel from invading Lebanon again.

What do Lebanese Christians think of the Hezbollah

the area of Lebanon occupied by Iranian supported, controlled and armed Hezbollah is that area which is south of the LITANI RIVER------It is a wasteland---having no industry, agriculture or natural resources that can support a population without a HUGE monetary and material INPUT from elsewhere------the people even have to get their drinking water from ELSEWHERE. The only reason that Hezbollah is there is because that land is close to Northern Israel------a strategic place for ATTACK. The situation is very similar to the IMPLANTATION of Hezbollah in Yemen----a strategic area for ATTACK upon Saudi Arabia. As to the Hezbollah enclave in Lebanon------other than the Hezbollah dogs and pigs that lie around there scratching their stinking asses-------there are also impoverished Lebanese that were lured there------MONEY WISE-----also supported by Iran to act as show and buffer. There ain't no other reason for anyone to live in the strip of waste land that lies just north of Israel. Somehow ---little monte FORGOT to tell us about the CONSTANT BARRAGE OF
MISSILES ---upon Christians over there south of the LItani river that JUSTIFIES the ass scratching Hezbollah scum. (we got lots of Lebanese Christians in my
town------I have been conversant with Lebanese Christians for the past 60
years---------we have some Yemeni muslims----hubby was born there----he has
been conversant with them for the past five years)--------I do hope that you are
getting some sort of compensation for tossing your shit into cyberspace, monte.
lol. irosie. So as you know every Yemeni, Syrian, Iraqi and Israeli, you of course know every Lebanese and they all oppose Hezbollah, right?

you are LOSING it capt. blei------where did I write that I know EVERY Yemeni and EVERY Lebanese Christian. I, SIMPLY, have a statistically significant
sampling of that group------that of those who now live in the USA. You should
re-read Monte's copy and paste (she got it from a propaganda blog)----she KNOWS what ALL LEBANESE CHRISTIANS BELIEVE----purportedly IN Lebanon. A fair sampling of Yemenis SPIT at the word Hezbollah----here in
the USA. ----------I was never in either Yemen or Lebanon.

Haha. Montelatici is a male and U.S. Army combat veteran. I was stationed in the Middle East for a couple of years and spent some time in Lebanon while with the Army, shortly before the civil war started in late 1974. At the time I had a Christian Lebanese-American girlfriend who was a flight attendant for MEA (Middle East Airlines). I heard about all the local politics when I would visit her cousins with her. The Shia, at the time, were the downtrodden people of Lebanon. They were no threat to the Christians. So I know a lot more about Lebanon than Rosie.

Lebanese Christians are comfortable with the Shia. They were then and they are now:

"Christian Support Boosts Hezbollah and Iran in Lebanon"

read more: Christian support boosts Hezbollah and Iran in Lebanon
Read really more:
Christian support boosts Hezbollah and Iran in Lebanon

your article does nothing to support your idiotic insistence that there is an
ongoing love affair between the muslims of Lebanon and the Christians of Lebanon------you are citing DEALS being made between the ELITES. of that land.
-----something like General Lee having Tea with General Grant without killing
each other or spitting in the cream pitcher

your article does nothing to support your idiotic insistence that there is an
ongoing love affair between the muslims of Lebanon and the Christians of Lebanon------you are citing DEALS being made between the ELITES. of that land.
-----something like General Lee having Tea with General Grant without killing
each other or spitting in the cream pitcher
Dont make up things all day.

OMG they are the ones who totally used and helped destroy Lebanon more then a few times and have obviously infiltrated or paid off their Govt.
The people in Lebanon take this from their leadership? No wonder they have been Syria's shield and punching bag all these ages.

Without Hezbollah, Israel would still be occupying Lebanon you idiot. Hezbollah is all that keeps Israel from taking over most of southern Lebanon. You can be sure the Lebanese are grateful that Hezbollah is defending their country.

OMG they are the ones who totally used and helped destroy Lebanon more then a few times and have obviously infiltrated or paid off their Govt.
The people in Lebanon take this from their leadership? No wonder they have been Syria's shield and punching bag all these ages.

Without Hezbollah, Israel would still be occupying Lebanon you idiot. Hezbollah is all that keeps Israel from taking over most of southern Lebanon. You can be sure the Lebanese are grateful that Hezbollah is defending their country.

BULL, pure propaganda, Israel does not want anyone's nation, that is conspiratorial nonsense. Whoever is teaching you history and giving you your news is using you as a tool & fool for their agenda=form of mental abuse.

I am fascinated-----I never met a Lebanese person "thankful" for the presence
of Hezbollah-----but then ----most of the Lebanese people I know are Christians.
I never met an Israeli who wanted to OCCUPY Lebanon. Hezbollah is in Lebanon solely for the AMBITION of Iran and its quest to please allah and his
friend, muhummad by murdering DA JOOOOS. I never met an Iranian who was
concerned for the WELFARE of Lebanon (or for any arab)

lebanon is safe now because of hezbollah .
no isis in lebanon . thank you hezbollah

lebanon is safe now because of hezbollah .
no isis in lebanon . thank you hezbollah

of Hezbollah-----but then ----most of the Lebanese people I know are Christians.
I never met an Israeli who wanted to OCCUPY Lebanon. Hezbollah is in Lebanon solely for the AMBITION of Iran and its quest to please allah and his

christian support hezbollah now

Forum List

Back