Leave it to the Jello democrats to throw in the towel.....damn!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
(sigh).....Trump is in a meeting making racist statements about blacks and everybody in that meeting that heard this man say it, denied it, they lied.
Donald Trump is the guy that threw DACA to the wolves, and democrats expect this same man to be the man to save it?
Both Mitch and Ryan have stood sted fast with Trump on every issue counter to liberal beliefs and they expect these two to come back to the table with a different view?

This white house has shown time and time again, it can't be trusted, that it will lie at the drop of a hat, that its racist, that it cares only for its base.....and yet

TRUMP AND THE GOP ARE MAKING THE ROUNDS PATTING EACH OTHER ON THE BACKS BECAUSE LAME SORRY ASS SUGAR WATER JELLO FUCKIN DEMOCRATS CAVED IN. AND THESE ARE THE MF'S WE WANT TO TAKE OVER BOTH HOUSES??????????????????????????????????????IN NOV....DO WE?

• Banned
If we do anything going forward as democrats, we have got to get rid of these tired old fuckin white people, they have got to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(sigh).....Trump is in a meeting making racist statements about blacks and everybody in that meeting that heard this man say it, denied it, they lied.
Donald Trump is the guy that threw DACA to the wolves, and democrats expect this same man to be the man to save it?
Both Mitch and Ryan have stood sted fast with Trump on every issue counter to liberal beliefs and they expect these two to come back to the table with a different view?

This white house has shown time and time again, it can't be trusted, that it will lie at the drop of a hat, that its racist, that it cares only for its base.....and yet

TRUMP AND THE GOP ARE MAKING THE ROUNDS PATTING EACH OTHER ON THE BACKS BECAUSE LAME SORRY ASS SUGAR WATER JELLO FUCKIN DEMOCRATS CAVED IN. AND THESE ARE THE MF'S WE WANT TO TAKE OVER BOTH HOUSES??????????????????????????????????????IN NOV....DO WE?

Glad to see some bipartisan functioning government! (Newsflash) Not all Republicans voted for, and not all Democrats voted against the bill.

The ones that voted against ARE the ones to vote out.

Oooh this must be torture for you. Democrats put themselves in an untenable position. They miscalculated. And the Republicans took a bunker buster to their filibuster. Not only do I predict that a deal won't be reached on DACA, Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan will not bring it up for a vote before the deadline. The Democrats lost everything in this fight. And they didn't get their fix on DACA either.

While I support a path to citizenship for those people already here, this is not how you get it for them.

To answer your question, No.

For a racist, Trump sure is helping the black community. Maybe we could use some more of them there racists and we'll be ridin' high.

how is he helping the black community, trump hack?

please site examples, nutter butter.
I will recommend you look up the current black unemployment rate. Check out the women's unemployment rate while you're there.

Did I mention The Glorious Don is also deporting the deadly MS13 gang members who terrorize black neighborhoods?

We're gonna need more racists.

I am happy Trump won (again) but I am reserved in my celebrations. A deal will still be made eventually and we all know, as Reagan found out, that the democrats are liars and cannot be trusted. I can see them agreeing to Trump's demands to do things later on while giving amnesty to illegals NOW. then, as they did in the past, they totally reneged on the deal. They have no morals, no conscience or maturity. Just like you can't argue with them here , you can't deal with them in politics. They are cheats and liars.

For a racist, Trump sure is helping the black community. Maybe we could use some more of them there racists and we'll be ridin' high.

I will recommend you look up the current black unemployment rate. Check out the women's unemployment rate while you're there.

Did I mention The Glorious Don is also deporting the deadly MS13 gang members who terrorize black neighborhoods?

is that why the orange sociopath just asked for all those guest workers to work in his hotel?

see, trumpoganda doesn't work with normal people... it only works on trumptards.

is that why the orange sociopath just asked for all those guest workers to work in his hotel?

see, trumpoganda doesn't work with normal people... it only works on trumptards.

Ahh, you continue to lash out with talking points. Democrats have this self flagellation thing down, don't they?

Oooh this must be torture for you. Democrats put themselves in an untenable position. They miscalculated. And the Republicans took a bunker buster to their filibuster. Not only do I predict that a deal won't be reached on DACA, Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan will not bring it up for a vote before the deadline. The Democrats lost everything in this fight. And they didn't get their fix on DACA either.

While I support a path to citizenship for those people already here, this is not how you get it for them.
Despite what you think, 60% of the american people supported the dems, they're just too gotdamned stupid to realize it. Every time the GOP throw in our beloved troops, of which few have served.....people simply panic.

No one is arguing against immigration, dear. This is the source of your confusion.

Despite what you think, 60% of the american people supported the dems, they're just too gotdamned stupid to realize it.

Interesting...

But how do you win elections and debates by calling people stupid? You seriously don't understand the position you and your party are in. Your disdain for people who don't think like you, your hatred for those who believe differently than you... people are getting fed up with your antics.

Every time the GOP throw in our beloved troops, of which few have served.....people simply panic.

You do realize our troops have a right to be paid, don't you? For putting their lives on the line for our sake? This debacle has shown us all where your priorities lie.

Last edited:
I am happy Trump won (again) but I am reserved in my celebrations. A deal will still be made eventually and we all know, as Reagan found out, that the democrats are liars and cannot be trusted. I can see them agreeing to Trump's demands to do things later on while giving amnesty to illegals NOW. then, as they did in the past, they totally reneged on the deal. They have no morals, no conscience or maturity. Just like you can't argue with them here , you can't deal with them in politics. They are cheats and liars.

Trump won't sign such a deal, and they won't have the votes to over ride a veto. There will be no DACA agreement that doesn't include at a minimum border wall money and an end to chain migration. I can see Trump giving on the visa lottery if he needs to.

He won't just trust the Dems, who would?

Forum List

Back