Leave it to the Jello democrats to throw in the towel.....damn!!

The lame duck dems remind me of this guy, who thought this guy was a real good pal!
upload_2018-1-22_15-36-39.jpeg
and we all know how that turned out!!

(sigh).....Trump is in a meeting making racist statements about blacks and everybody in that meeting that heard this man say it, denied it, they lied.
Donald Trump is the guy that threw DACA to the wolves, and democrats expect this same man to be the man to save it?
Both Mitch and Ryan have stood sted fast with Trump on every issue counter to liberal beliefs and they expect these two to come back to the table with a different view?

This white house has shown time and time again, it can't be trusted, that it will lie at the drop of a hat, that its racist, that it cares only for its base.....and yet

TRUMP AND THE GOP ARE MAKING THE ROUNDS PATTING EACH OTHER ON THE BACKS BECAUSE LAME SORRY ASS SUGAR WATER JELLO FUCKIN DEMOCRATS CAVED IN. AND THESE ARE THE MF'S WE WANT TO TAKE OVER BOTH HOUSES??????????????????????????????????????IN NOV....DO WE?

tenor.gif

The whole fuckin country is laughing at these sorry ass fuckin democrats, who got a pink swear from Lying Mich....who's more afraid of the fringe right than Trump. The only reason these sorry ass republicans keep siding with the mad man is because 1 million guns are in the hands of Trump supporters....I rest my case!!

Other than sheer humiliation and having your balls handed to you, Chuck, exactly what the fuck did we shut the gov down for .........again? Inquiring minds would like to know.

(sigh).....Trump is in a meeting making racist statements about blacks and everybody in that meeting that heard this man say it, denied it, they lied.
Donald Trump is the guy that threw DACA to the wolves, and democrats expect this same man to be the man to save it?
Both Mitch and Ryan have stood sted fast with Trump on every issue counter to liberal beliefs and they expect these two to come back to the table with a different view?

This white house has shown time and time again, it can't be trusted, that it will lie at the drop of a hat, that its racist, that it cares only for its base.....and yet

TRUMP AND THE GOP ARE MAKING THE ROUNDS PATTING EACH OTHER ON THE BACKS BECAUSE LAME SORRY ASS SUGAR WATER JELLO FUCKIN DEMOCRATS CAVED IN. AND THESE ARE THE MF'S WE WANT TO TAKE OVER BOTH HOUSES??????????????????????????????????????IN NOV....DO WE?

Dems fold and President Trump wins again.

youre-welcome.jpg

tenor.gif
Yeah, I'd laugh to at these sorry mfs. hats off!!

tenor.gif
Yeah, I'd laugh to at these sorry mfs. hats off!!

The laughter has only just begun.

To answer your question, No.

For a racist, Trump sure is helping the black community. Maybe we could use some more of them there racists and we'll be ridin' high.

how is he helping the black community, trump hack?

please site examples, nutter butter.
I will recommend you look up the current black unemployment rate. Check out the women's unemployment rate while you're there.

Did I mention The Glorious Don is also deporting the deadly MS13 gang members who terrorize black neighborhoods?

We're gonna need more racists.

Goyim hating Jews are on it.

I am happy Trump won (again) but I am reserved in my celebrations. A deal will still be made eventually and we all know, as Reagan found out, that the democrats are liars and cannot be trusted. I can see them agreeing to Trump's demands to do things later on while giving amnesty to illegals NOW. then, as they did in the past, they totally reneged on the deal. They have no morals, no conscience or maturity. Just like you can't argue with them here , you can't deal with them in politics. They are cheats and liars.

Seriously, the Republicans should flip it around and insist they get what they want now in exchange for giving the democrats what they want later. Watch them go bonkers.

For a racist, Trump sure is helping the black community. Maybe we could use some more of them there racists and we'll be ridin' high.

I will recommend you look up the current black unemployment rate. Check out the women's unemployment rate while you're there.

Did I mention The Glorious Don is also deporting the deadly MS13 gang members who terrorize black neighborhoods?

is that why the orange sociopath just asked for all those guest workers to work in his hotel?

see, trumpoganda doesn't work with normal people... it only works on trumptards.
Jill, lets face it.....our party lacks strong leadership and balls. I'm sick of Democrats talking a good game only to cave at every ending, I'm sick of it. The republicans shut the gov down for 13 days until they got their way and won elections the following year. We couldn't even stomach a fuckin week. Fuck DACA....the GOP have no plans to make this an issue, especially during an election year....and why the Dem's can't figure that out, only God knows. Just as they saved CHIP as a barganing tool for this debate, DACA will hang around for months and I mean months. Its one thing to be in the minority, but its another thing to just co sign on shit, just because...........We need new blood, that's the bottom line, I'm sick of these pussy wussy old white jews caving, I'm sick of it!!

I am happy Trump won (again) but I am reserved in my celebrations. A deal will still be made eventually and we all know, as Reagan found out, that the democrats are liars and cannot be trusted. I can see them agreeing to Trump's demands to do things later on while giving amnesty to illegals NOW. then, as they did in the past, they totally reneged on the deal. They have no morals, no conscience or maturity. Just like you can't argue with them here , you can't deal with them in politics. They are cheats and liars.

Trump won't sign such a deal, and they won't have the votes to over ride a veto. There will be no DACA agreement that doesn't include at a minimum border wall money and an end to chain migration. I can see Trump giving on the visa lottery if he needs to.

He won't just trust the Dems, who would?
I hate to admit it, but DACA is gonna be around for a long time......President Obama came up with this idea and everything Obama has touched, Trump will undo......why the sorry as Democrats can't figure the shit out only God knows......(sigh)

Goyim hating Jews are on it.
Then we need some more of them.

Trump won't sign such a deal, and they won't have the votes to over ride a veto. There will be no DACA agreement that doesn't include at a minimum border wall money and an end to chain migration. I can see Trump giving on the visa lottery if he needs to.

He won't just trust the Dems, who would?
I hate to admit it, but DACA is gonna be around for a long time......President Obama came up with this idea and everything Obama has touched, Trump will undo......why the sorry as Democrats can't figure the shit out only God knows......(sigh)

how would you suggest that be done without the presidency or a majority in both senate and house?

i'll be happy to wait.

Any idea why people laugh at you? Because you think that calling a shithole country/government a shithole is racist. He wasn't talking about the individual people. He was talking about the country. And there are a good number of countries that are indeed shitholes. Perhaps you need to take a course in reading comprehension or just take the partisan blinders off.

If we do anything going forward as democrats, we have got to get rid of these tired old fuckin white people, they have got to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isn’t that a racist remark, ( old fucking white people). And you call Trump racist. Sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back