Leave a Message for Bootneck!

Oh, I know! Someone showed me this video the other day and we were cracking up!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGeKSiCQkPw]YouTube - ‪Ultimate Dog Tease‬‏[/ame]

:lol:

USMB Girls should each wear this for him.

411194336v2147483647_480x480_Front_Color-White.jpg

Semper Fi, Boot.... wherever you are.

:eusa_pray: for his safe return.... and for his brothers in arms.

I volunteer to take pics of all the usmb tarts, whoops.....I mean ladies who wear this, I'll bring the bucket.;) I KNOW he'll love that....

I volunteer to take pics of all the usmb tarts, whoops.....I mean ladies who wear this, I'll bring the bucket.;) I KNOW he'll love that....
No tarts here. Nope. Not at all. Never seen any. Nuh uh. None.

:eusa_angel:

(And, if anyone were to consider me one - odd if they did - I would be the lemon tart with minimal sugar added. :lol:)

(And, if anyone were to consider me one - odd if they did - I would be the lemon tart with minimal sugar added. :lol:)

bull, you have awesome tartage, I've seen your pic...;)

bull, you have awesome tartage, I've seen your pic...;)
Thanks, Traj. You're quite the imp. ;)

(For those who don't know me, and only see what I write, I have little doubt that I come across much harder than I am on other topics.)

Sup, Boot!

Jesus fuck, man, you're deployed again?!

Don't take salt pills and have a good day!

Bastard's sunbathing! I know it! He'll be back asking me to step outside and compare tans. Well, I'm ready for him this time!

How could you ever get a suntan in England??

The weather has been glorious and since I'm on a long stretch of convalescence I've been soaking up the sun ...plus I've fitted 150 watt bulbs in all my light fittings! :cool:

Forum List

Back