Leave a Message for Bootneck!

FOUR OLD YUGOSLAVIAN LADIES

These four older ladies who lived in Yugoslavia
Always sat outside together near the church
And chatted about when they were younger.
One month ago they pooled their money together
And bought a laptop.

Never having been, but having heard all about Florida,
They just happened to click on St. Augustine, FL.
They read about the "Fountain of Youth" claimed by
The Spaniards when they arrived there.
They collected up all they had left and sent for four
Bottles of the water. As soon as it arrived, they drank as directed.

The rest of this story will make you a believer, because
Here they are today...................

No......This is TRUE! Really! Would We lie to you?

We have a limited supply of this water
Available at an incredibly low price of just $1,499.95 a bottle.
Seriously ....

HURRY BEFORE THE INVENTORY RUNS OUT!!!!
Make checks payable to:

Democratic National Committee

Wife's Diary:

Tonight, I thought my husband was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a nice restaurant for dinner. I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no comment on it. Conversation wasn't flowing, so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk. He agreed, but he didn't say much. I asked him what was wrong; He said, 'Nothing.' I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He said he wasn't upset, that it had nothing to do with me, and not to worry about it. On the way home, I told him that I loved him. He smiled slightly, and kept driving.

I can't explain his behavior I don't know why he didn't say, 'I love you, too.'

When we got home, I felt as if I had lost him completely, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there quietly, and watched TV. He continued to seem distant and absent. Finally, with silence all around us, I decided to go to bed. About 15 minutes later, he came to bed. But I still felt that he was distracted, and his thoughts were somewhere else. He fell asleep; I cried. I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else. My life is a disaster.

Husband's Diary:

A four putt; who the hell four putts?

REALLY WEIRD

Did you know “listen” and “silent” use the same letters?

Do you know that the words “race car” spelled backwards
still spells “race car”?

And that “eat” is the only word that if you take the
first letter and move it to the last, it spells its past
tense “ate”?

And have you noticed that if you rearrange the letters in “illegal immigrants,”

and add just a few more letters, it spells:
“Go home you free-loading, benefit-grabbing, resource-sucking,
baby-making, non-English-speaking jerks and take those other
hairy-faced, sandal-wearing, bomb-making, camel-riding, goat-loving,
idiots with you.” How weird is that ?

Thanks for all you do Boot..... and all of your comrades serving our great countries, you guys are the best, stay safe and KICK ASS!

:wtf:

you dont like rum?

Crap hats are any other colour than maroon!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wS0FelR_9DM&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Monty Python beer philosophers T-shirts‬‏[/ame]

What the hell is that??? :lol:

And you still did not answer the question..... you dont like rum?

It's Para slang. :eusa_shhh:

It's OK but not my favourite. If on shorts I prefer a good cognac or a vintage port. I only drink rum when Boot brings a bottle! :cool:

It's OK but not my favourite. If on shorts I prefer a good cognac or a vintage port. I only drink rum when Boot brings a bottle! :cool:

And don't forget, Bootneck drank all of your expensive Port! :booze:

Make sure you have more for him when he gets back!

Damn! I forgot that! Now what do I do? Drink it or hide it? :confused:

Damn! I forgot that! Now what do I do? Drink it or hide it? :confused:

Get two bottles, one for him, and one for him to steal from you! :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwSFj_GjrL0]YouTube - ‪MILITARY HUMOR‬‏[/ame]

Then if boot like rum why not get him a good rum? Fine a nice bottle of zaya, pyrate, or ron zacapa.... and drink it like you would cognac or port.... none of that mojito crap.

:)

Then if boot like rum why not get him a good rum? Fine a nice bottle of zaya, pyrate, or ron zacapa.... and drink it like you would cognac or port.... none of that mojito crap.

He only drinks this:

pussers-bottle.jpg

It's the original British Navy rum and apart from being a very fine dark rum he likes the fact that the Royal Navy Sailor's Fund receives a donation from the sale of each bottle.

Pusser, btw, is service slang for the Royal Navy and Royal Marines.

In 1979, Charles Tobias–entrepreneur, global sailor, raconteur–sought to resurrect the Pusser's Rum tradition. He obtained the rights and all the blending information from the Admiralty, and formed Pusser's Ltd. on Tortola in the British Virgin Islands and began bottling and selling this storied spirit in 1980 to the public for the first time. (Prior to then, it was restricted to the Royal Navy). British Navy Pusser's Rum is the same Admiralty blend of five West Indian rums as issued on board British warships, and it is with the Admiralty's blessing and approval that Pusser's is now available to the consumer.

The Royal Navy Sailor's Fund, a naval charity more commonly called the "Tot Fund" receives a substantial donation from the sale of each bottle of British Navy Pusser's Rum. Aside from the fund's original bequest, the Pusser's contribution has become the fund's largest source of income.

Today's Pusser's Rum, known as "the single malt of rum" is still produced in exact accordance with the Admiralty's specifications for rum. Unlike most rums, Pusser's uses no flavoring agents. It is 100% natural. In 2001, Pusser's was awarded the "Gold Medal - World's Premier Dark Rum" at the International Wine & Spirits Festival. In 2003, Pusser's Rum won a "Double Gold Medal" at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition and a Gold Medal at the same festival in 2005.

Pusser's Rum

He only drinks this:

pussers-bottle.jpg

It's the original British Navy rum and apart from being a very fine dark rum he likes the fact that the Royal Navy Sailor's Fund receives a donation from the sale of each bottle.

In 1979, Charles Tobias–entrepreneur, global sailor, raconteur–sought to resurrect the Pusser's Rum tradition. He obtained the rights and all the blending information from the Admiralty, and formed Pusser's Ltd. on Tortola in the British Virgin Islands and began bottling and selling this storied spirit in 1980 to the public for the first time. (Prior to then, it was restricted to the Royal Navy). British Navy Pusser's Rum is the same Admiralty blend of five West Indian rums as issued on board British warships, and it is with the Admiralty's blessing and approval that Pusser's is now available to the consumer.

The Royal Navy Sailor's Fund, a naval charity more commonly called the "Tot Fund" receives a substantial donation from the sale of each bottle of British Navy Pusser's Rum. Aside from the fund's original bequest, the Pusser's contribution has become the fund's largest source of income.

Today's Pusser's Rum, known as "the single malt of rum" is still produced in exact accordance with the Admiralty's specifications for rum. Unlike most rums, Pusser's uses no flavoring agents. It is 100% natural. In 2001, Pusser's was awarded the "Gold Medal - World's Premier Dark Rum" at the International Wine & Spirits Festival. In 2003, Pusser's Rum won a "Double Gold Medal" at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition and a Gold Medal at the same festival in 2005.

Pusser's Rum

Is it a sipping rum or a mixing rum?

He only drinks this:

pussers-bottle.jpg

Pusser's Rum

Is it a sipping rum or a mixing rum?

Nah. It's a gulping rum! :razz:

Forum List

Back