Leave a Message for Bootneck!

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Hey people of the USMB!

You may have noticed our good friend Bootneck has been "MIA" for a few months. I can't say where he is, but thought it would be nice to leave him some messages, funny jokes, pics, or whatnot for when he returns.

He loves this place, and enjoys all of your thoughts and prayers sent out to him and his mates. And most of all, he loves to laugh.

When he returns, we'll have a "WELCOME BACK GREEN LID" thread for him! :D

USMB Girls should each wear this for him.

411194336v2147483647_480x480_Front_Color-White.jpg

Semper Fi, Boot.... wherever you are.

:eusa_pray: for his safe return.... and for his brothers in arms.

He sure has my thoughts and prayers and all my gratitude too. Next time let us know. So many people come and go it's hard for old people to catch up.. God speed Boot and safe journey.

Our grandson David is in Afghanistan. He needs some loving thoughts also.. while we are at it.

Hey people of the USMB!

You may have noticed our good friend Bootneck has been "MIA" for a few months. I can't say where he is, but thought it would be nice to leave him some messages, funny jokes, pics, or whatnot for when he returns.

He loves this place, and enjoys all of your thoughts and prayers sent out to him and his mates. And most of all, he loves to laugh.

When he returns, we'll have a "WELCOME BACK GREEN LID" thread for him! :D

I miss your presence on the board Bootneck, and look forward to you being back with us.

Attachments

• $th_msc0989.jpg
    $th_msc0989.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 125
Like real MIA or just MIA from here?

He is serving his country with the British Royal Marines.

Let's hope and pray he returns soon, so he can enjoy a proper England Summer.
Yes, I know he is serving, but is he officially MIA? That would be bad.

Of course, I hope the best for all who serve, especially for those in harm's way.

If there are guardian angels, they should be watching them.

Like real MIA or just MIA from here?

He is serving his country with the British Royal Marines.

Let's hope and pray he returns soon, so he can enjoy a proper England Summer.
Yes, I know he is serving, but is he officially MIA? That would be bad.

Of course, I hope the best for all who serve, especially for those in harm's way.

If there are guardian angels, they should be watching them.

No, he's not officially MIA in that way, just from any internet connection and such.

Three guys, one Navy, one Army and one Royal Marine are taking the test to join the SAS. They have all passed the mental and physical sectinos and are down to the final interview.

Guy from the Navy walks in to be confronted by the SAS Head Shed who gives him a gun and says, "There are 6 bullets in that, your wife is upstairs, go up and kill her".

The guy disappears but comes back 2 minutes later to say,

"Sorry I really want to be in the SAS but she's my wife and I love her"

"Sorry" says Head Shed,"But if you can't take orders, we don't want you"

Guy from Army walks in and the same thing happens, he gets the gun and is told to go upstairs and kill his wife, but also can't do it, so is told to thin out.

The Marine walks in and is given the gun. Off he goes and suddenly 6 shots ring out from upstairs, followed by an almighty commotion, and 10 minutes later he walks back into the room drenched in sweat.

He looks at the Head Shed and chucks the gun at him saying, "You b******, they were blanks, I had to strangle the bitch!!!"

New Topics

Forum List

Back