Leave a Message for Bootneck!

Hey Boot! If you ever get to the states I'll hook you up.......... :eusa_whistle:

oldchair.jpg

:D

:razz:

(Stay safe! Talk to you when you get back.)

Boots likes booze, cigars, and tall sexy blondes.

Just in case you want to post some pics for him!

Then if boot like rum why not get him a good rum? Fine a nice bottle of zaya, pyrate, or ron zacapa.... and drink it like you would cognac or port.... none of that mojito crap.

:)

He only drinks this:

pussers-bottle.jpg

It's the original British Navy rum and apart from being a very fine dark rum he likes the fact that the Royal Navy Sailor's Fund receives a donation from the sale of each bottle.

Pusser, btw, is service slang for the Royal Navy and Royal Marines.

In 1979, Charles Tobias–entrepreneur, global sailor, raconteur–sought to resurrect the Pusser's Rum tradition. He obtained the rights and all the blending information from the Admiralty, and formed Pusser's Ltd. on Tortola in the British Virgin Islands and began bottling and selling this storied spirit in 1980 to the public for the first time. (Prior to then, it was restricted to the Royal Navy). British Navy Pusser's Rum is the same Admiralty blend of five West Indian rums as issued on board British warships, and it is with the Admiralty's blessing and approval that Pusser's is now available to the consumer.

The Royal Navy Sailor's Fund, a naval charity more commonly called the "Tot Fund" receives a substantial donation from the sale of each bottle of British Navy Pusser's Rum. Aside from the fund's original bequest, the Pusser's contribution has become the fund's largest source of income.

Today's Pusser's Rum, known as "the single malt of rum" is still produced in exact accordance with the Admiralty's specifications for rum. Unlike most rums, Pusser's uses no flavoring agents. It is 100% natural. In 2001, Pusser's was awarded the "Gold Medal - World's Premier Dark Rum" at the International Wine & Spirits Festival. In 2003, Pusser's Rum won a "Double Gold Medal" at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition and a Gold Medal at the same festival in 2005.

Pusser's Rum

Is it a sipping rum or a mixing rum?

Can be used for either, but best drunk straight, IMO.

Well, I have word the Green Lid will be returning to England in a few days from his 6 long month "vacation".

Welcome Back Bootneck!

You've got a LOT of catching up to do my friend! :beer:

german_beer_girl_costumes.jpg

Oooorah! The Boot is comin' home!

Suddenly, the world is just that lil brighter.

USMB Gals eagerly await the return of our Forum Hawt Guy.

skinny_blonde_beer_ad_20100913_1602041622.jpg

I haven't had the pleasure of exchanging posts with Bootneck....BUT if Mama says to pay attention, damn straight I shall!

Our Green Lid is back in England...look for him soon! Welcome back my friend! We've missed you!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taKWeKzAni4]Royal Marines - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR6cv-vw7s4&feature=related]bear grills bootneck pisstake - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back