Leaker from Pentagon identified

~~~~~~
**********​

Gateway FuckNuts. No thanks. I do not read Reich Wing Propaganda.

Classified information is highly partitioned and segregated at multiple levels. The information revealed in the latest leak is not something this Airman would have ever had access to without someone else first putting the information out into cyberspace. I am convinced that this information was released at the highest levels within the Department of Defense or the Office of the Director of National Intelligence. How the Airman may have come by and shared the information from that point remains to be seen, but he is certainly not the source.

Our first response should not be to believe what any government agency says is true regarding this incident. The DoD and Intelligence Community have long since abdicated their credibility when speaking to the American people. The botched Afghanistan departure, for which Secretary Austin apparently has no regrets, is one example. A porous Southern Border with numerous migrants pouring across unchecked, the targeting of patriots, and many other examples are real-life demonstrations of incompetence and deceit. The concerning part is that failure of this magnitude can only be intentional, hence another reason I believe these documents were a controlled and coordinated release for a purpose.

But for what purpose? I can see a few possible reasons.

1. To provide the backdrop (excuse) to push the RESTRICT Act through Congress.1 To summarize, this bill is the Cyber Patriot Act designed to create a situation where all online activity is monitored and controlled in the United States ‘for our own national security and safety.’

2. To provide an excuse for the administration to unplug from the Ukraine conflict as the truth comes out about our taxpayer funds lining the pockets of Ukraine’s own oligarchs, the weakening of our own military due to shipping equipment to Ukraine, and potentially uncomfortable facts about the Nord Stream pipeline bombing. Not counting the fact that the timing conveniently took over the news cycle at the same time as the revelations about the money from China lining the pockets of the members of the Biden Crime Syndicate. The same Biden family who makes a habit out of scrapbooking classified documents and keeping them in a garage.

3. There is a patriot out there who wanted to get some of the truth out to the public concerning Ukraine, Israel, spy balloons, and more.

When asked if the U.S. needed to be ready for more information releases, National Security Council spokesman John Kirby said, “We don’t know,”2 and though he may not yet know, somebody high up in this administration probably does, and their name is not Airman First Class Jack D. Teixeira of the Massachusetts Air National Guard.

SHARE THIS ARTICLE

You're an idiot if you believe that, because the majority of people who enlist in the U.S. Military are teenagers, many of them right out of high school. What? You want them to enlist, but then do menial jobs until they reach the age of 21? Not only would that seriously cut down on recruitment levels, but it would have a lot of people who would basically be useless to today's technical military until they hit 21.

And yeah, security IS taken very seriously in the military, even if a person is under the age of 21. I've known many people over the 20 years that I served who were under 21 with a high level clearance who were very good at their jobs.

As far as what should happen to this individual? Process him as far under the UCMJ as possible, send him to courts martial and let him have an all expense paid vacation at Leavenworth for a few years. Same thing that has been done to others who have violated the trust the military has given them. Ever heard of John Walker and his spy ring family? Look him up sometime, and you'd find that this isn't the first incident where young people have sold secrets to our opponents.
Fair post.. 👍

But isn't classified material categorized before anyone can get their paws on it ? Otherwise isn't there categories that deny certain group's of members access to certain information ? Did this guy qualify for his category and access ? Be interesting to know.

Last edited:
Okay, so he was working as full time military and should have known better. Process his ass to the fullest extent and hammer his tits. But, there have been incidents like this happen over the years, you can't weed out all the bad ones no matter how hard you try. A prime example is John Walker and his spy ring family which happened a couple of decades ago. Unfortunately, these things will happen, no matter how well someone is screened, because there are always gonna be people who don't have loyalty to their country or their position in the military and will sell it out (or brag needlessly) to others.

If he had been a weekend warrior on 2 weeks active duty, I would also place blame on the military for giving him access, but that isn't the case, so all the blame rests solidly on the individual who did this.
Fair post.. 👍

THAT KID had NO access to classified material unless someone over him PLANNED it so.
Lets just stop bein' stupid, shall we.

THAT KID had NO access to classified material unless someone over him PLANNED it so.
If he did before he was vetted fully, then the military is either desperate these days or they actually don't realize the generational changes that are taking place with all the influencers, grooming and drug usage just outside of it's fences. It can't be that stupid right ?

Good common sense post.. Thanks

Fair post.. 👍

But isn't classified material categorized before anyone can get their paws on it ? Otherwise isn't there categories that deny certain group's of members access to certain information ? Did this guy qualify for his category and access ? Be interesting to know.

From my experience, it was. The originator of the message or information determined the classification of the documents before they were sent, and that determined how they were handled.

I remember when I was working in various offices where we handled classified material, those of us who had high level clearances were the ones that picked up the message traffic because Radio would generally put everything together in one package (Confidential, Secret) so that it was easier to receive, and then we would separate it when we got back to the office. Only personnel with Secret or above clearances were allowed to go pick up the message traffic, and if it was something above that, we generally had to go to Radio to view the message there so as to limit access.

Dunno how it worked in the workspace this person got the information from though, as it sounds like they were in a hub site (place where all information comes through), and not an office that received the information from the hub site.

Interesting article.
Did you read this part?

Some researchers have proposed additional explanations as to why crime levels plunged so suddenly, including increased access to abortion and lessened exposure to lead. According to one hypothesis, legalization of abortion after the 1973 Supreme Court Roe v. Wade decision resulted in fewer unwanted births, and unwanted children have an increased risk of growing up to become criminals. Another theory links reduced crime to 1970s-era reductions in lead in gasoline; children’s exposure to lead causes brain damage that could be associated with violent behavior. The National Academy of Sciences review said it was unlikely that either played a major role, but researchers continue to explore both factors

Republican Congressman Matt Gaetz introduced a resolution demanding that President Biden disclose details of planned aid to Kiev and that the Pentagon disclose details of the U.S. military presence in Ukraine.
Getz called for disclosure of the number of military personnel, including special forces, military personnel, including special forces, stationed in Ukraine "without congressional authorization."
Getz said the presence of U.S. special forces in Ukraine increases the risk of U.S. involvement in a conflict with Russia, which must be avoided.

Being stupid, if not outright mentally ill is believing there's some ludicrous conspiracy theory behind every incident that happens in the government.

I know that hardly anybody cares but our Gov't stole another $350 million from us and gave it to our weapons manufacturers and Ukraine.
When this war is over the rulers of the United States will be furious that they failed to destroy Russia, and they won't lose a moments sleep over what happened to Ukraine.

Last edited:
I know that hardly anybody cares but our Gov't stole another $350 million from us and gave it to our weapons manufacturers and Ukraine.
When this war is over the rulers of the United States will be furious that they failed to destroy Russia, and they won't lose a moments sleep over what happened to Ukraine.

There is so much wrong as a citizen to care about what our government is doing we could spend all our time focused on it.

The difference between this leaker and Hillary and Biden is they sought to PROFIT / BENEFIT from the classified they stole. This guy seems just to have wanted to get the truth out. In the end all three are guilty as hell of the sane list of crimes.

As far as Russia goes, they are by far not the biggest threat we face. China is about to kick some serious ass as they try to claim the title of top super power.

Instead of prepping for them we are dicking around in Ukraine, powerlessly sitting by watching all the Biden family crime exposed, being forced to deal with the Democrats' latest method of f*ing with our kids - transgender confusion and genital mutilation, and our DOJ has allowed so many people get away with stealing classified schmuck's like this guy have no feat of repercussion for stealing and leaking the highest classification of informatuon we have.

From my experience, it was. The originator of the message or information determined the classification of the documents before they were sent, and that determined how they were handled.

I remember when I was working in various offices where we handled classified material, those of us who had high level clearances were the ones that picked up the message traffic because Radio would generally put everything together in one package (Confidential, Secret) so that it was easier to receive, and then we would separate it when we got back to the office. Only personnel with Secret or above clearances were allowed to go pick up the message traffic, and if it was something above that, we generally had to go to Radio to view the message there so as to limit access.

Dunno how it worked in the workspace this person got the information from though, as it sounds like they were in a hub site (place where all information comes through), and not an office that received the information from the hub site.
Way after Desert storm had ended (5 years maybe afterwards), a fella we knew had been a desk jockey in what I guess you would deem a low traffic area (stuff passing across his desk), during or at the end of D-Storm, and so he told us that he saw a check cross his desk one time, and it was from the Saudi Arabian government payable to the U.S. during that period, and it had a huge number written on it..

That's what he told us he had seen anyways. He was always joking around or lying about stuff, so who knows really.. lol

If not a fake story or a lie, then I thought hmmmm probably that it was for military equipment that would be left over from the war, otherwise when it was shutting down within the area I'm guessing. It was a huge amount he said, so who knows what it was for...

He has long since passed away around 10 year's ago now.

Not sure if the check was real or something he fabricated in story for us, but anyways he said he viewed it at the time.. Not sure what type of clearance or category (if any), something like that would have constituted or held, so who really knows if he was wrong for disclosing it or not ?

Glad he never had a copy of it to show us though, because I wouldn't know what I was looking at anyways when it came to authenticating that sort of stuff, otherwise in knowing the appearance of it or anything like that for legitimacy purposes.

He just told us the obscene number written on it, and who it was from... Then he proceeded to tell us his thoughts about it.

The point I guess is this, if true he was able to just boast about it or share the info by word of mouth without his bosses knowledge, uhhh was weird in a lot of ways to us, so one has to just wonder how much stuff can truly get out there by people wanting to just look big because they think that they have something or could get something to boaster their job description to their friends, otherwise while actively enlisted or maybe to boost their all important title that they figured they had while actively serving in the services to their friends ?

Doing such things while living in a culture that thrives on that sort of attention now, seems highly probable in a culture that has to be told that they're important through any means necessary.

How bad is theft in the military or among the ranks one might ask ? I mean anything from a simple physical bolt to an all important document ? How bad is it, and is there a culture found in it all, otherwise since being passed down through the years or generations ?

In the instant data transfer age, I can only imagine the problem our military is suffering from today. Be like trying to stop a bullet hole riddled bucket of water from bleeding out I bet, and especially with the character's we have today in the military. Maybe the military shouldn't have been so willing to join the information age after all.

Way after Desert storm had ended (5 years maybe afterwards), a fella we knew had been a desk jockey in what I guess you would deem a low traffic area (stuff passing across his desk), during or at the end of D-Storm, and so he told us that he saw a check cross his desk one time, and it was from the Saudi Arabian government payable to the U.S. during that period, and it had a huge number written on it..

That's what he told us he had seen anyways. He was always joking around or lying about stuff, so who knows really.. lol

If not a fake story or a lie, then I thought hmmmm probably that it was for military equipment that would be left over from the war, otherwise when it was shutting down within the area I'm guessing. It was a huge amount he said, so who knows what it was for...

He has long since passed away around 10 year's ago now.

Not sure if the check was real or something he fabricated in story for us, but anyways he said he viewed it at the time.. Not sure what type of clearance or category (if any), something like that would have constituted or held, so who really knows if he was wrong for disclosing it or not ?

Glad he never had a copy of it to show us though, because I wouldn't know what I was looking at anyways when it came to authenticating that sort of stuff, otherwise in knowing the appearance of it or anything like that for legitimacy purposes.

He just told us the obscene number written on it, and who it was from... Then he proceeded to tell us his thoughts about it.

The point I guess is this, if true he was able to just boast about it or share the info by word of mouth without his bosses knowledge, uhhh was weird in a lot of ways to us, so one has to just wonder how much stuff can truly get out there by people wanting to just look big because they think that they have something or could get something to boaster their job description to their friends, otherwise while actively enlisted or maybe to boost their all important title that they figured they had while actively serving in the services to their friends ?

Doing such things while living in a culture that thrives on that sort of attention now, seems highly probable in a culture that has to be told that they're important through any means necessary.

How bad is theft in the military or among the ranks one might ask ? I mean anything from a simple physical bolt to an all important document ? How bad is it, and is there a culture found in it all, otherwise since being passed down through the years or generations ?

In the instant data transfer age, I can only imagine the problem our military is suffering from today. Be like trying to stop a bullet hole riddled bucket of water from bleeding out I bet, and especially with the character's we have today in the military. Maybe the military shouldn't have been so willing to join the information age after all.

No offense to either you or your friend, but it sounds like he was spinning a sea story (Navalese for fairy tale. Q: What is the difference between a fairy tale and a sea story? A: A fairy tale starts out "once upon a time". A sea story starts out with "this is no shit".) Having worked in Personnel (a desk jockey) for most of my career with the exception of my last 2 tours, (one was doing both personnel and pay as an independent duty PN on an MSC vessel, and final tour was running a MEPS out of Amarillo) I can tell you it's HIGHLY doubtful that a check of that nature or size would be given to a regular command, or even a major command like SIXTHFLT. Monetary payments of something of that nature would be taken care of via wire transfer, and it would more than likely be sent directly to the Dept. of Treasury.

While I have seen checks with what I considered at the time to be "obscene amounts" (usually in the realm of 20,000 plus), it was specifically for reenlistment bonuses for a member. The various commands I served on never took any payments from foreign countries. And, while on rare occasions, there were payments made to places, but it was done via wire transfer, and it was usually for supplies. None of the commands (or any I heard of) ever received payments like that. So, as a former admin puke, I would consider your friend's story a bit suspect.

And yeah, I've ran into one or two people who felt they needed to make their job more exciting and embellished the truth a bit, but I would tell them to do what I did if they wanted the full adventure...............volunteer for any type of collateral duty you could qualify for that sounds interesting. That's why I was a member of the fire parties (both at sea and inport, as well as aviation firefighting), PRP team (loaded special weapons on the FA-18 platform), Security Force, as well as a couple of others. Mainly because I thought strictly being an admin type was boring.

No offense to either you or your friend, but it sounds like he was spinning a sea story (Navalese for fairy tale. Q: What is the difference between a fairy tale and a sea story? A: A fairy tale starts out "once upon a time". A sea story starts out with "this is no shit".) Having worked in Personnel (a desk jockey) for most of my career with the exception of my last 2 tours, (one was doing both personnel and pay as an independent duty PN on an MSC vessel, and final tour was running a MEPS out of Amarillo) I can tell you it's HIGHLY doubtful that a check of that nature or size would be given to a regular command, or even a major command like SIXTHFLT. Monetary payments of something of that nature would be taken care of via wire transfer, and it would more than likely be sent directly to the Dept. of Treasury.

While I have seen checks with what I considered at the time to be "obscene amounts" (usually in the realm of 20,000 plus), it was specifically for reenlistment bonuses for a member. The various commands I served on never took any payments from foreign countries. And, while on rare occasions, there were payments made to places, but it was done via wire transfer, and it was usually for supplies. None of the commands (or any I heard of) ever received payments like that. So, as a former admin puke, I would consider your friend's story a bit suspect.

And yeah, I've ran into one or two people who felt they needed to make their job more exciting and embellished the truth a bit, but I would tell them to do what I did if they wanted the full adventure...............volunteer for any type of collateral duty you could qualify for that sounds interesting. That's why I was a member of the fire parties (both at sea and inport, as well as aviation firefighting), PRP team (loaded special weapons on the FA-18 platform), Security Force, as well as a couple of others. Mainly because I thought strictly being an admin type was boring.
He was Air Force..

He was Air Force..

While strange things do happen in the military, I still think it's highly doubtful that your friend would have handled a check such as that. Like I said, most transactions between the U.S. government and other countries take place via wire transfer and are routed via the Treasury rather than the actual military.

Yes, the US military did make payments during the war, but those payments were to individuals, not to countries.

Forum List

Back