Leaker from Pentagon identified

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Apparently, he was a gun loving racist, which in my view, is the main reason the leaker was found and ratted out.

Now if it was a Leftist leaking a Supreme court decision or things about Trump then all of a sudden finding the person leaking the information is too hard to do.

The article says that about 1.25 million people have such security clearance to such data. How on earth then do they keep any of it secret?

Insane.

Apparently, he was a gun loving racist, which in my view, is the main reason the leaker was found and ratted out.

Now if it was a Leftist leaking a Supreme court decision or things about Trump then all of a sudden finding the person leaking the information is too hard to do.

The article says that about 1.25 million people have such security clearance to such data. How on earth then do they keep any of it secret?

Insane.

So they have a clue who he is but haven't identified him by name yet...?!

Insane.

Oh yeah. ** lib in haughty voice** We must protect the integrity and safety of the whistleblower. Although, if it has to do with trump, its all hands on deck to destroy the leaker.

Insane.
Omg the victim mentality is ingrained so deeply to your core

Jack Teixeira is the guy apparently a 21 y/o member of the Massachusetts Air National Guard.

Florence CO gets pretty cold at night. Hope he enjoys the next 70 years or so in isolation.

Unbelievable we (this is on Biden) let these kids loose around our state secrets.

Forum List

Back