Zone1 Leading Theologian passes

Did god tell you that, or was it just those voices in your head messing with you again?

This was the observations of 2 leading Theologians who studied Almighty God's word for decades.

Not me.

BTW, if the Homo Community and the Abortion Industry had backed down at that time, maybe the problem would have been resolved.

FyGtlwwaAAgBzq7.jpg

Hallelujah!

Glad that piece of shit can do no more evil :thup:

What "evil" did Rev. Robertson do? All he did was to study the bible and minister to the peeps. The fact that you disagree with Robertson's learned theological conclusions after studying the Bible, only means that you guys disagree - not that he is "evil".

That's the difference between Americans and Libs. We can have a dispute without saying those who we disagree with are "evil".

What "evil" did Rev. Robertson do? All he did was to study the bible and minister to the peeps. The fact that you disagree with Robertson's learned theological conclusions after studying the Bible, only means that you guys disagree - not that he is "evil".

That's the difference between Americans and Libs. We can have a dispute without saying those who we disagree with are "evil".
He spent his entire life inspiring hatred against innocent people. I hope he's getting skull fucked by satan right now. Too bad religion is made up.

Any ideology the Left disagrees with they will destroy and declare evil

It's how their cult rolls.

Rev. Robertson, along with the great Rev. Jerry Falwell were thinkers and problem solvers in the world of Theology. I remember when the two got together on TV after 9/11 speculating that Almighty God was lifting his protection from America and the LGBTQ+ lobby, the abortion lobby and the ACLU folks had to take responsibility for what happened.

To date, NONE of those people have acknowledged for a second any of their responsibility for angering Almighty God even after being called on the carpet by these 2 great scientists.
:cuckoo:

I notice you didn't provide a link to the story above....
There was even a lawsuit about it.

There was even a lawsuit about it.

Wasn't the lawsuit actually BY Robertson for defamation of character, that Robertson then dropped?

I also remember well his run for President in 1988, I was in the Army and there were a couple born-again's in my unit who were really behind him for President. He did well in Iowa, finishing second in the primary, ahead of H.W. Bush.
They would be drummed out of the service today as undesirables

They would be drummed out of the service today as undesirables
Bullshit, no they wouldn't. I realize the military is starting to mirror society, in some respects, but they are still going to offer chaplains and allow for religious services, the big difference is now they allow for other religions and I believe some branches allow religious headwear in uniform (Sikh's, etc.)

Yea, he dropped it, otherwise he would have had to gone to court to PROVE he was libeled, and the great California Congressman (R) Pete McClosky would have eaten his lunch.

Or he knew libel is a pain in the ass to prove.

Bullshit, no they wouldn't. I realize the military is starting to mirror society, in some respects, but they are still going to offer chaplains and allow for religious services, the big difference is now they allow for other religions and I believe some branches allow religious headwear in uniform (Sikh's, etc.)
For the time being yes

But as the military moves farther left God will have to go

Forum List

Back