Leading Climate Scientist, Dr Peiser, "we Should All Be Relieved That It Isn’t Such A Big Problem A

:lmao:Can you say boob? Probably not, you just are one! :lmao: :lmao:oh my word :lmao:holy sh_ite :lmao:

SO, your reply is the equivalent of "I know you are, but what am I"
What I posted is all that was worth! :lmao:

He is shallow. He proved it. He is compensating. He proved it. Just let it go.

Yea, Youch will tell you Sowell is "among the smartest black men that ever lived".

I had an Alaskan Malamute that was "among the smartest dogs that ever lived"...But like Sowell, my dog was not among the smartest PEOPLE that ever lived.

Racist, aligning dogs with conservative black Americans,

I will not reduce myself to your idiocy. Instead, I will challenge you. Find an overall position, (not some parsed sound-bite), that represents Sowell's position on anything, and then PROVE HIM/ME WRONG???!!!!! You CANNOT!!! Thus, your side-ways, malinformed, bigoted position holds no water. Again, prove me wrong....

YOU said Sowell is smart "for a black man". That is as 'racist' as any white supremacist.

Confusing Weather and Climate: The False Debate About Global Warming

With the onset of winter's cold each year we can look forward to the reliable appearance of Skepticana deniacus, an increasingly popular bird of prey that feeds on ignorance and fear. With the regularity of a finely tuned pendulum, as soon as the temperature hits freezing this annoying species of fowl cries out with indignation that global warming must be a farce. After all, how could the world be warming if snow is falling outside?

Climate describes atmospheric behavior averaged over long time periods of decades and centuries across large geographic areas. Weather describes actual local atmospheric conditions over short periods of time, from hours to days. Weather is all about the actual state of the atmosphere with respect to wind, temperature, moisture, pressure, cloud cover and other instantaneous measurements. Climate is a composite of weather conditions averaged over many years. Think of weather as a single datum point and climate as a large collection of those data.

Better yet, think of weather as a one-night stand. Then climate would be raising the kid resulting from that night for the next two decades. One immediately leads to the other, but the two are completely different phenomenon. And that is why we have two distinct fields of study: meteorology and climatology.

The distinction between weather and climate becomes critical in understanding global warming. Let's look at what is happening right now. A persistent high pressure over the Arctic is acting like a big boulder in a fast moving river, causing the jet stream to flow south deep into the United States. With that big dip in the jet stream comes cold Arctic air. So we are all freezing our fannies off this week. But that has absolutely nothing to do with global warming. We can see catastrophic effects of climate change with an increase in average global temperature of just 2 to 3 degrees. If the arctic air warmed from -70 to -67 degrees, you would still freeze your buttocks off when that air blew south, but the impact on the global climate would nevertheless be profound over time. Weather is right now, the need to put on a thick winter coat to stop that cold arctic air from nipping off a limb from frost bite. Climate is the fact that the arctic air is warmer than expected, even if still cold enough to kill. Arctic air will always be brutally cold even in the most extreme cases of global warming. Snow and ice will always be a winter reality. So stop already with the embarrassing nonsense that climate change can't be real because it is cold outside. Nobody ever said climate change meant the end of winter. Grow up.

Yea, Youch will tell you Sowell is "among the smartest black men that ever lived".

I had an Alaskan Malamute that was "among the smartest dogs that ever lived"...But like Sowell, my dog was not among the smartest PEOPLE that ever lived.

I will not reduce myself to your idiocy. Instead, I will challenge you. Find an overall position, (not some parsed sound-bite), that represents Sowell's position on anything, and then PROVE HIM/ME WRONG???!!!!! You CANNOT!!! Thus, your side-ways, malinformed, bigoted position holds no water. Again, prove me wrong....

YOU said Sowell is smart "for a black man". That is as 'racist' as any white supremacist.

You just lost all integrity.
I never said what you claimed.
Only a simpleton would make such a claim when anyone could go back and read for themselves what was posted.
Few on this earth revere Thomas Sowell as much as I. I've purchased and read most of his books.
I am in impressed with him, as are millions of others.
Oh yes, and he is black. Imagine that, millions of conservatives respecting a black man with a brain. Kind of like with Williams, Carson, Cain, Thomas, Watts, and the like.....
Odd, that you accuse me, a person of color, as being white supremacist. Just proves you are an idiot.

How is this thread still going?

Wasn't it DOA for people with basic reading skills?

Right, people make a false claim, cannot support it, and are thus unwilling to devote a topic to the subject. Just points to the feeble arguments rife on this forum.

This is typical of the Left. All emotion, but when pressed, fail to show up.

Only a simpleton would make such a claim when anyone could go back and read for themselves what was posted.
Few on this earth revere Thomas Sowell as much as I. I've purchased and read most of his books.
Oh yes, and he is black. Imagine that, millions of conservatives respecting a black man with a brain. Kind of like with Williams, Carson, Cain, Thomas, Watts, and the like.....
Odd, that you accuse me, a person of color, as being white supremacist. Just proves you are an idiot.

I don't care if you are pink and green. Saying a man is smart is WORLDS apart from saying he is smart 'for a black man'. WHY are there different standards???

I don't care if you are pink and green. Saying a man is smart is WORLDS apart from saying he is smart 'for a black man'. WHY are there different standards???

I didn't say "for a black man," asshole.

Learn to read. Learn to read and respond with the intent to understand.

Are you changing the subject because you were losing? Or for some other reason?

Then you revere a hack.

Sowell is smart. Just smart enough to know that if he ever bites the hand that feeds him, you will never hear from him again. When Sowell wrote "The Housing Boom and Bust", telling the truth was never an option. If he had told the truth that the financial crisis had NOTHING to do with the Community Reinvestment Act and it was caused by the private sector and wealthy investors and speculators, he would have suffered the same fate as Bruce Bartlett and David Frum. Banishment by the right wing cartel funding machine. The book is a prime example of just how stupid and dogmatic folks on the right really are.

In essence that is EXACTLY what you said.

Right, people make a false claim, cannot support it, and are thus unwilling to devote a topic to the subject. Just points to the feeble arguments rife on this forum.

LOL...I didn't agree with you about Thomas Sowell, so what did YOU do...you came back with an ALL EMOTION reply...you accused me of being a 'racist'.

Then you revere a hack.

Sowell is smart. Just smart enough to know that if he ever bites the hand that feeds him, you will never hear from him again. When Sowell wrote "The Housing Boom and Bust", telling the truth was never an option. If he had told the truth that the financial crisis had NOTHING to do with the Community Reinvestment Act and it was caused by the private sector and wealthy investors and speculators, he would have suffered the same fate as Bruce Bartlett and David Frum. Banishment by the right wing cartel funding machine. The book is a prime example of just how stupid and dogmatic folks on the right really are.

I suggest actually reading one of his books. Otherwise, is just appears that your an idiot.

I see a emoinal trend with you.....I enjoy the intellectual prowess of Sowell, and you reduce yourself to "revere" and "racist", which is both extreme, nonsensical, and emotional, making you an idiot. Prove me wrong.

No, it isn't. Not even by a long shot.

I am convinced you don't know how to read. Which explains why you are a liberal.

Words mean things.....

LOL...I didn't agree with you about Thomas Sowell, so what did YOU do...you came back with an ALL EMOTION reply...you accused me of being a 'racist'.

Then you revere a hack.

I'm convinced you're not smart. Or, you're 14. Sorry. I've gotta move onward and upward.

YOu just convinced all members and readers that you cannot read with the intent to understand. As such, I don't need to respond to a non sequitur.

Okay, fine.

Skookerasshole, where did you get the idea that Benny Peiser was a "leading climate scientist"?

Then you revere a hack.

I suggest actually reading one of his books. Otherwise, is just appears that your an idiot.

I see a emoinal trend with you.....I enjoy the intellectual prowess of Sowell, and you reduce yourself to "revere" and "racist", which is both extreme, nonsensical, and emotional, making you an idiot. Prove me wrong.

WOW...you are so obtuse, you don't even know what YOU posted. Let's recap...and let's see WHO first injected the words "revere" and "racist"

Post 102:

Bfgrn: Sowell is not a brilliant man. He is a lightweight who will always contort his story to please his handlers. He is incapable of critical thought.

Youch: You've obviously not read any of his books or sat in any of his lectures. You know nothing of the man. Among the smartest black men that ever lived. And you denigrate him. Are you a racist??

Post 166:

Youch: Few on this earth revere Thomas Sowell as much as I.

And finally, YOU are the one who denigrates Sowell when you made the statement "Among the smartest black men that ever lived"

But clearly if you are too stupid to even remember what you posted, you are also too obtuse to understand what it means...

Just in...a blogger is the k00k's source...

Steven Goddard (Tony Heller)
Credentials
  • Bachelor of Science.
  • Bachelor in Electrical Engineering.
Source: [1]

Background
Steven Goddard is a global warming skeptic and guest author at the climate change skeptic blog WattsUpWithThat (WUWT). The name “Steven Goddard” is a pseudonym used by Tony Heller, according to the Heartland Institute. [2]

Goddard is known for a 2008 article in The Register where he posited that Arctic Sea ice is not receding and claimed that data from the National Snow and Ice Data Center (NSIDC) showing the opposite was incorrect. Goddard later issued a retraction on his statement. [3], [4]

Goddard operates a blog titled “Real Science” blog, originally Real-Science.com, and now as the Wordpress blog Real Science. Goddard has gone to some lengths to keep his identity hidden and his blog's web domain has been blocked from any identifying WhoIs information.

Publications
Steve Goddard does not have a background in climate science. He has primarily published his articles in blogs and newspapers using a pseudonym, and it is unlikely he has ever been published in a peer-reviewed journal on the subject.

Just in...a blogger is the k00k's source...

Steven Goddard (Tony Heller)
Credentials
  • Bachelor of Science.
  • Bachelor in Electrical Engineering.
Source: [1]

Background
Steven Goddard is a global warming skeptic and guest author at the climate change skeptic blog WattsUpWithThat (WUWT). The name “Steven Goddard” is a pseudonym used by Tony Heller, according to the Heartland Institute. [2]

Goddard is known for a 2008 article in The Register where he posited that Arctic Sea ice is not receding and claimed that data from the National Snow and Ice Data Center (NSIDC) showing the opposite was incorrect. Goddard later issued a retraction on his statement. [3], [4]

Goddard operates a blog titled “Real Science” blog, originally Real-Science.com, and now as the Wordpress blog Real Science. Goddard has gone to some lengths to keep his identity hidden and his blog's web domain has been blocked from any identifying WhoIs information.

Publications
Steve Goddard does not have a background in climate science. He has primarily published his articles in blogs and newspapers using a pseudonym, and it is unlikely he has ever been published in a peer-reviewed journal on the subject.

Hmmmm..........

My only question then would be.......why is your side losing so decisively???:eusa_think:

Forum List

Back