Leader Of The Republican Party

Rinata

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
“I’ve got to salute Rush, I’ve never seen a guy on the radio– he doesn’t do television, he has one medium of expression– the voice, he doesn’t put on guests, he has a good golf game, I figure, he’s kept up his tan, he’s got a good lifestyle, congratulations on his marriage, he enjoys his life and with, like, his left hand, he runs the entire Republican Party. Congratulations, until somebody dethrones you, Rushbo, congratulations on ruling an entire political party of dittoheads.”

Chris Matthews | Rush Limbaugh | Republicans | Mediaite

Right on, Chris!!!! What a bunch of kiss ass cowards.

Errr. the head of the Republican party is a dude named Michael Steel.
images

Rush is a radio entertainer.

Last edited:
he may have the highest position in the GOP but he does not LEAD the GOP

That's who the leadership chose.

Just because a lot of folks listen to Rush doesn't mean he has any authority.

If Rush really was all that powerful, we would be discussing President Forbes, rather than wondering why McCain won the primaries,or even got any votes in the convention.

I mean, on the same basis as Rush is head of the Republican party, Linda Rhondstat is head of the Democrat party.

Tom Kaine who?

Last edited:
“I’ve got to salute Rush, I’ve never seen a guy on the radio– he doesn’t do television, he has one medium of expression– the voice, he doesn’t put on guests, he has a good golf game, I figure, he’s kept up his tan, he’s got a good lifestyle, congratulations on his marriage, he enjoys his life and with, like, his left hand, he runs the entire Republican Party. Congratulations, until somebody dethrones you, Rushbo, congratulations on ruling an entire political party of dittoheads.”
Actually, Rush doesn't want the job because he doesn't want the paycut! :lol:

I'm not surprised you didn't know he had a TV show, you don't seem to do research very well. I watched his show a few times, not that good. His radio show is much better. The only person who does well on Radio and TV is Bill O'Reilly. But of course, he isn't on the radio anymore.

Chris Mathews? Isn't he just a shill for the Democrat Party? Why yes he is!:

A. Speech writer for Jimmy Carter (That worked out well didn't it?)
B. Shortly after Obama was elected stated this: "My ‘Job’ Is To Make Obama Presidency A Success."

Here's the video just in case you can't read:
Breitbart.tv Matthews: My ‘Job’ Is To Make Obama Presidency A Success

That's fine if you want to watch "Tweety" as he's called in Dem circles, I'm sure he's great entertainment like Olberman (Who I like on ESPN) and Maddow. But he shouldn't be taken seriously.

images

To be fair, how many people think of Tim Kaine as the leader of the Democrats?

Hes not Obama is.

Its the highest ranking elected official or the party head if they are doubled up. You see there are a few R senators so no ONE elected R is the head of the party.

20 million listeners per day. Mathews looks at the ratings every period, and his heart breaks.
CON$ are pathological liars.

He doesn't even have that many listeners in a week. His weekly cume is a little over 15 mil DOWN from 25 million during Clinton. And a cume counts the audience every quarter hour, so someone who listens to all 3 hours gets counted 12 times. So in reality he has barely 2 million UNIQUE listeners.

The Top Talk Radio Audiences (Updated 3/10) | TALKERS magazine

audience310.jpg

images

To be fair, how many people think of Tim Kaine as the leader of the Democrats?

no one. we know it's george soros. he bought em. cheap
And Rockefeller owns the GOP including Stuttering LimpTard. Just look at how hard your MessiahRushie tried to get Rockefeller Republican McCain elected!!! LimpTard was calling him "McBrilliant." :rofl:

Ummm....I hate to break it to you like this, old bean....Jay Rockefeller is a democratic.

Whatever came out of his alligator mouth nonwithstanding, the only reason Limpbagh voted for McWeasel is the (R) by his name....Party men are like that.

Ummm....I hate to break it to you like this, old bean....Jay Rockefeller is a democratic.

Whatever came out of his alligator mouth nonwithstanding, the only reason Limpbagh voted for McWeasel is the (R) by his name....Party men are like that.
Again a perfect example of the complete political ignorance required to be a CON$ervative.

Anyone with half a brain knows DAVID Rockefeller owns and controls the GOP.
What a MORON!!! :rofl:

I'm not surprised you didn't know he had a TV show, you don't seem to do research very well. I watched his show a few times, not that good. His radio show is much better. The only person who does well on Radio and TV is Bill O'Reilly. But of course, he isn't on the radio anymore.

B. Shortly after Obama was elected stated this: "My ‘Job’ Is To Make Obama Presidency A Success."

That's fine if you want to watch "Tweety" as he's called in Dem circles, I'm sure he's great entertainment like Olberman (Who I like on ESPN) and Maddow. But he shouldn't be taken seriously.

Why are you babbling about whether or not he has or has had a tv show?? Who friggin' cares?? It doesn't matter. You are totally ignoring the point!! And that is that Rush Limbaugh is the unofficial head of the party, and you had better believe it. How many liver lillied Republicans have apologized to him when they have made him mad?? Why do they do that?? What the hell difference does it make what he thinks?? Can you put 2 and 2 together here?? The GOP is afraid of Mr. Fat & Repulsive.

You really are the one that needs to do some research. But since you're such a fan of RL, you'll continue to beleive whatever he says without ever checking it out. His fans are very uninformed.

Why are you babbling about whether or not he has or has had a tv show?? Who friggin' cares?? It doesn't matter. You are totally ignoring the point!! And that is that Rush Limbaugh is the unofficial head of the party, and you had better believe it. How many liver lillied Republicans have apologized to him when they have made him mad?? Why do they do that?? What the hell difference does it make what he thinks?? Can you put 2 and 2 together here?? The GOP is afraid of Mr. Fat & Repulsive.

You really are the one that needs to do some research. But since you're such a fan of RL, you'll continue to beleive whatever he says without ever checking it out. His fans are very uninformed.

It does matter that 90 per cent of the air time is controlled by Limbaugh, Hannity and O'Reilly. Amazingly only 24% of America believes their crap with only 10 percent alternate information.

Forum List

Back