Leader Of The Republican Party

“I’ve got to salute Rush, I’ve never seen a guy on the radio– he doesn’t do television, he has one medium of expression– the voice, he doesn’t put on guests, he has a good golf game, I figure, he’s kept up his tan, he’s got a good lifestyle, congratulations on his marriage, he enjoys his life and with, like, his left hand, he runs the entire Republican Party. Congratulations, until somebody dethrones you, Rushbo, congratulations on ruling an entire political party of dittoheads.”

Chris Matthews | Rush Limbaugh | Republicans | Mediaite

Right on, Chris!!!! What a bunch of kiss ass cowards.
Chis asked any republican to come on his show and disagree with Rush on anything at all. It's been weeks, and not one republican has had the balls to criticize Rush in any way whatsoever.

Michael Steele is the Chairman of the Republican National Committee and the person in that role is not and has never been the 'leader of the Republican Party'. The last 'leader of the Republican Party' we had was Reagan who did have the skill and ability to rally the troops behind him when it counted. Newt Gingrich was pretty close to that too in the mid 1990's until he had some personal stumbles that made him a political liability and some broke ranks.

Currently the Republican Party is pretty much in shambles going every which direction and with no cohesive core principles to guide it. No way in hell Rush Limbaugh is the leader and he has pretty well washed his hands of it too when the Party became such a disappointment to so many of us. He officially announced that he was no longer carrying the water for the GOP.

Simply being opposed to Obama and Democrats is not enough. Simply not sucking as much as the other party sucks is not enough. Just being the opposition is not enough. The GOP won't win back our hearts and minds until it stands on some core principles.

He, like the rest of us on the right, will still usually vote GOP as the lesser of two evils and the party that seems at least somewhat less gung ho to take us to hell in a handbasket.

But right now there is no person or persons with a vision we can believe in that has risen to the top.

So then Olbermann runs the democratic party?

Do you ever have a rational thought?

Historically a sitting president is considered the leader of his party. The oppositions national commitee chair is supposed to be their leader. It is unfortunate for the GOP that thier "leader" has to appologise to the meadia stars every time he opens his mouth. That makes it questionable he leads anything.

Historically a sitting president is considered the leader of his party. The oppositions national commitee chair is supposed to be their leader. It is unfortunate for the GOP that thier "leader" has to appologise to the meadia stars every time he opens his mouth. That makes it questionable he leads anything.

The OP made the claim Rush limbaugh runs the republican party.... So i made the same assumption using one of their talking heads..

get a clue before speaking to me shithead...:lol:

“I’ve got to salute Rush, I’ve never seen a guy on the radio– he doesn’t do television, he has one medium of expression– the voice, he doesn’t put on guests, he has a good golf game, I figure, he’s kept up his tan, he’s got a good lifestyle, congratulations on his marriage, he enjoys his life and with, like, his left hand, he runs the entire Republican Party. Congratulations, until somebody dethrones you, Rushbo, congratulations on ruling an entire political party of dittoheads.”

Chis asked any republican to come on his show and disagree with Rush on anything at all. It's been weeks, and not one republican has had the balls to criticize Rush in any way whatsoever.
And Glenn Beck has challenged the White House to refute anything he says, with a live hotline to the studio no less...So what?

glenn_beck_red_phone.jpg

wtf would ANY Republican go on some FIALED liberal talking heads show to DENOUNCE a radio show host. gawd do the left just get more stupid and ridiculous.:lol:

Just for the record...Rush is a POLITICAL ANALYST and writer.

It's really not rocket science.

Sen. Gingrey [R] once disagreed with something Rush said, and soon after he begged Rush's forgiveness. I wonder who got to him?

Yeah...That's why you started this thread and foaming-at-the-mouth libs, like Matthews, are furiously trying to frame a guy with a radio program as the leader of the GOP.

Whatever! :rolleyes:

Foaming at the mouth?? Furiously trying to frame a guy?? A guy with a radio program?? You either totally overstate or understate. But you are trying to defend your leader like the good little follower you are. Awww. How sweet.

hahaha, and Rachel Madcow, Chrissy tingles Matthews, Keith Overbite and all them leftie talking head only just give a crap about "the people".

:lol:

I didn't say that. The above clearly have a bias. What I do see is a "more" honest attempt to tell the truth than the fascists that control the "right" point of view. It was in fact Fox that sued and fired employees to assure thier right to lie. THAT IS a fact.

I'm getting out my pink puddle boots, the chit is getting DEEP.

In this conversation you are having with Huggy, again you say nothing of any substance. He is kicking your ass and you look so foolish. I almost feel sorry for you, Steph.

Right!!! Because they are afraid of him. And everybody knows it, no matter how they deny it. :lol:

I've seen Matthews...He damn near needs a bib on that stupid program of his, to keep the spittle off his tie.

I know how petty fanatics like him try to make peripheral characters like Limpbag all big and scaaaaary, to reframe tham as the "leader" of this or that, to frighten little party man followers like you.

I've seen pictures of Limpbagh...He looks nothing like Michael Steele.

But you sorry little demagogues keep it up...It's limitless amusement.

The OP made the claim Rush limbaugh runs the republican party.... So i made the same assumption using one of their talking heads..

get a clue before speaking to me shithead...:lol:

You're the dope, not Huggy!!! Did you ever hear of a Dem apologizing to Keith??? Did you ever read an article similar to what I posted?? That Keith is the unofficial leader of the Democratic Party?? What a stupid comparison for you to make. You're the one that needs to get a clue. And you need to hurry. :rolleyes:

I've seen Matthews...He damn near needs a bib on that stupid program of his, to keep the spittle off his tie.

I know how petty fanatics like him try to make peripheral characters like Limpbag all big and scaaaaary, to reframe tham as the "leader" of this or that, to frighten little party man followers like you.

I've seen pictures of Limpbagh...He looks nothing like Michael Steele.

But you sorry little demagogues keep it up...It's limitless amusement.

Well, you have to admit they have to demagogue somebody who commands ratings that are double what all the rest of them can command together.

Rush is as human as the rest of us and does have feelings and he probably has doubts and fears and second guesses himself now and then as we all do. And nobody with as much media exposure as he gets is going to be flawless. He screws up sometimes. He wanders over the line into bad taste sometimes. And he probably puts his pants on one leg at a time too.

And if he had 10% of the power assigned to him by his more ignorant critics on the left, Bill Clinton would never have been elected, twice, Ross Perot would have never gotten more than a tiny fraction of the vote, John McCain would never have gotten the GOP nomination in 2008, Barack Obama would not be president now, and the GOP wouldn't have supported a whole bunch of policy that they promoted.

But he also has to have pretty good toughness to shrug off all the really stupid, mean spirited, and hateful stuff that is said about him. As as for those who attempt to discredit what he does or diminish him, he is surely laughing all the way to the bank.

Last edited:

100% on point. Chris hits it right on the head..

Oh and I dare a righty republican to say anything against Rush. Steele already bowed down to him. HE HAD TO APOLOGIZE TO RUSH! What a pussy you guys have there.

Oh and rush, great family values you got there with your fourth marriage!

Forum List

Back