Lead Singer Of Smash Mouth Suffering From Liver Failure 😞

Harwell didn't last the week, he died.

I know, I was thinking of having the thread title changed but it wouldn't make much sense with some of the posts since I posted it before the news came out that he died.

Man I'm a nineties baby and Smash Mouth was a big chunk of my childhood. This made my heart sink since he's still so young. 😞 Prayers for him and his family. 🙏 (There's going to be a dance party on here later on today. I'll definitely have to do Smash Mouth songs in tribute of him.)

R.I.P.

I truly enjoyed your music.

I imagine that a lot of music was composed when under the influence.

Moreso in the seventies and possibly even in the sixties. Fleetwood Mac, Elton John, and The Beatles stick out the most.

Doesn't mean that they didn't have good music, I especially love Fleetwood Mac, but it was just a really druggie era. Yeah that's right, I might be a nineties baby but the sixties and seventies are my favorite genres. :)

Moreso in the seventies and possibly even in the sixties. Fleetwood Mac, Elton John, and The Beatles stick out the most.

Doesn't mean that they didn't have good music, I especially love Fleetwood Mac, but it was just a really druggie era. Yeah that's right, I might be a nineties baby but the sixties and seventies are my favorite genres. :)

Oh and the eighties rock too. 😎

So you're another one who is actually familiar with the band. :D

Yes.

Walking on the Sun was their signature song, but they had others.

Just watch the video for Walking on the Sun, the bathing suites were 1960's. So was the dancing.

I loved it.

I also loved All Star.

Yes.

Walking on the Sun was their signature song, but they had others.

Just watch the video for Walking on the Sun, the bathing suites were 1960's. So was the dancing.

I loved it.

I also loved All Star.

I was going to say that although I like them both I thought that All-Star was bigger. Anyways, the dance party will be starting shortly guys I promise. :)

There are kids right now saying, "Smash Mouth? I think that's the music my mom listens to." ;)

I like listening to Benny Goodman because my grandmother introduced me to it. Good music doesn't have an age limit, it's just good music. :)

At some point I'm hoping to get to The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame since I'm such a music buff and I'm an Ohioan too.

Oh yeah I know Frank Sinatra and Bing Crosby too, as well as the recently deceased and legendary Tony Bennett. Anyways, especially due to recent events I think that Smash Mouth should be the next group to get put into The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame since they truly do/did rock. 🎸

Forum List

Back