Le Journal de l'examen par les pairs, le consensus et la science incontestée

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I've decided, as purely public service, to begin a prestigious sounding journal that will peer review articles, posts and random thoughts of fellow posters at USMB.

We will deal, in a fair and balanced manner with the hot topics of the day: How Obama and the Progressives are fucking up our economy, how man made global warming is nothing more than EnviroMarxism, how "fossil fuel" can't possibly come from fossils (fossils are hard as rocks -- duh!)

We will slaughters the sacred cows, we will let daylight on the magic, we will allow normal people (aka: the hoi polloi (that's you reading this)) to see how settled science sausages are made. It might not be pretty, but then again neither am I -- or you.

In order to insure a diversity of opinion across the political and scientific spectrum I've asked Oddball and Liability to join as Senior Editors. They are fair and balanced, in fact you can't spell either fair or balanced without using some letters from their names and thats gotta mean something. Join me in welcoming them to Le Journal.

Our science panel will be staffed by another diverse group and I've asked Wirebender, Polar Bear and the guy with the SR-71 as his icon to serve as impartial science advisors and peer reviewers.

Skookerasbill will serve as commentator and art director.

On behalf of the Senior Staff, editors, people who really do all the work, buxom office help and our government funders --

WELCOME TO LE JOURNAL!

If I still remember French your thread headline translates into: "post without being judged?"

I am proud to submit the first article to the Journal entitled: Do American Progressives cause Global Warming?

Here are the facts and they are indesputable.

1930's FDR: Record highs

2011 Obama: Record highs

Therefore, American Progressive cause Global Warming.

Science = settled

Last edited:
If I still remember French your thread headline translates into: "post without being judged?"

Roughly translated its the Journal of Peer Review and Settled Science, but since its in French it sounds even more pretentious without being obvious

I am proud to submit the first article to the Journal entitled: Do American Progressives cause Global Warming?

Science = settled
:clap2: That's about as scientific as the AGW cult's process. :lol:

Science = settled

Welcome to the Journal, Dave!

I am pleased to announce our latest addition to the scientific Peer review staff, Daveman!

Last edited:

Science = settled

Welcome to the Journal, Dave!

I am pleased to announce our latest addition to the scientific Peer review staff, Daveman!
Thank you. I'm honored to be asked to join the staff here at the journal. I'd like everyone to rest assured that my reviews will be based purely on science, and each post will be judged solely on its own merits with no special regard given to its conclusions.

You know, the way AGW peer review doesn't do it.

Forum List

Back