Zone1 LBG no T

Gays Against Groomers is what the organization is called.

We don't put up with all this bullshit, pandering, and brainwashing.
Kids need to be kids, not slaves for the peodophiles and fuktard lunatic lefties.

And I've stated it in another thread of this nature............these fuktards that are screaming and using "trans" to get attention are nothing more than mentally deranged and mentally fucked up psychopaths with "me me me" issues.

REAL trans people don't do this shit. And they certainly don't advocate it or push it onto anyone else.
It's a personal choice as to what they feel they need to do for themselves. Other people need to live their own lives and decide whats best for them......not be the target of a bunch of brainwashing assholes that need to be exterminated.

XXXX Mod Edit - Not Z1 compliant I selected a particular story from a far longer encyclopedia piece, a section that is pertinent to a point I'm making, then edited that story way down to about half of its size for readability so that the important part of the information can be shared in a comment in this online discussion forum. Copyright laws mean nothing in this context. I'm sharing my viewpoint of free, public, reader-edited material, edited for my purpose and to be easy-to-read for others, focusing on its essential facts. I'm not stealing, nor claiming I wrote the material it's gleaned from—I'm not even using my name here, you idiot—nor am I using anything for gain, profit, claiming it's proprietary or that I created the story as an original work.

Why don't you report me to the freely-accessible online user-edited encyclopedia or the 44 sources they used in the full article, why don't you? 😄

XXXX Mod Edit - Not Z1 compliant Riff Raff

Still an issue here. Even on-line encyclopedias have copyright privileges. You DID the right thing to cut it down and only sample it, but even that needs a source attribution. USMB get legal inquiries every couple months from various entities requesting we take down un-credited material.

Neither the members or moderators have the time to search every source for their copyright rules, so it's best to just give the URL with the quote.

Dont reply in thread. If you wanna discuss -- PM me.

John Money, a "sexologist," first used the term “gender” as a human characteristic. Money introduced the terms gender identity, gender role and sexual orientation.

Money established the first clinic in the United States to perform sexual reassignment surgeries on both infants and adults.

Again -- You NEED a citation for copyright material on USMB. Riff Raff

Do not reply to this message. Contact a mod via PM.

My niece had a step daughter who was gay, then transgender and now she is a straight female.
So you:

1). Embraced her
2). Ignored Her
3). Let her work out her feelings

Perhaps because the was harassed, beaten, ridiculed, etc, she had a chance to find herself.

So you:

1). Embraced her
2). Ignored Her
3). Let her work out her feelings

Perhaps because the was harassed, beaten, ridiculed, etc, she had a chance to find herself.
She apparently found herself back in the closet and became straight.

Can a mod please pm me what you guys censored out of this thread? All I got was this:

View attachment 703889

Thanks.
Its really weird… people constantly post material on these boards from sources without official credit to it… but this is the only time I’ve ever seen such a strong showing from pro-active mods of the standard until this thread

It’s Either a coincidence, or yet again the trans gestapo and their allies refusing to allow any questioning of their ideology, and using the power they have to squash it.

I have feelings and compassion and I know they need help,
If you are truly part of the right wing, then you don't have ANY compassion or feelings about LGBT, the right wing has made that clear.

If you truly do have feelings and compassion, then you are a liberal like myself.

So which are you?

A lying right wing hack
or
A liberal.

If you are truly part of the right wing, then you don't have ANY compassion or feelings about LGBT, the right wing has made that clear.

If you truly do have feelings and compassion, then you are a liberal like myself.

So which are you?

A lying right wing hack
or
A liberal.
You are so full of yourself and narrow minded to boot. Partisan nut jobs like yourself can’t imagine a world beyond your narrow scope of the world. Sorry you are afflicted with such bigotry.

Your lack of understanding and bigotry is noted.

Forum List

Back