Laynce

S

Sandy73

I love the double chocolate chip frappacino from Starbucks !! That is the bomb !! :cof: I think I may need to stop in and get one !!

Do yall have CC's coffee houses in TX ?

"Community Coffee"

Originally posted by JAMES UHLRICH
I love the double chocolate chip frappacino from Starbucks !! That is the bomb !! :cof: I think I may need to stop in and get one !!

"Community Coffee"

Is that like the Famouns "WAFFLE HOUSE" that all the Rednecks go to? hahahahahahahhahahaha!

Originally posted by janeeng
Is that like the Famouns "WAFFLE HOUSE" that all the Rednecks go to? hahahahahahahhahahaha!

Then again, I do believe another one was called the "Huddle House"

We don't have Huddle house's they save them for the freaks up north !

Oh by the way Redneck will email you a special surpise tonight !! :D

We don't have Huddle house's they save them for the freaks up north !

Oh by the way Redneck will email you a special surpise tonight !! :D

Oh no, is this Todd that will be emailing me, or you? if Todd, I am almost scared to think of it! but remember, I will always have something to come back with ! :p:

Nope, no such thing as Huddle House up here! I don't even know about Waffle House!

Yes, Todd will send you it !!

You don't have a Waffle House up there what am I to do after our night on the town ?? That is the best food to eat when you are shit faced !!!

Yes, Todd will send you it !!

You don't have a Waffle House up there what am I to do after our night on the town ?? That is the best food to eat when you are shit faced !!!

We have Diners! and then of course, there is always White Castle, it's the only way you can eat there is DRUNK!!!!!!!

We have those scattered around the state but that place is nasty !

Waffle House ROCKS !

So typical of a Redneck, to enjoy a WAFFLE HOUSE!!!!

Don't worry, Diners up here are VERY nice!

So typical of a Redneck, to enjoy a WAFFLE HOUSE!!!!

Don't worry, Diners up here are VERY nice!
What in the world is the point of going to a nice diner...diner's should be greasy!

Hey don't knock it, I eat breafast there often and they have great coffee. I guess I must be a redneck.

Originally posted by Jack
Hey don't knock it, I eat breafast there often and they have great coffee. I guess I must be a redneck.

Yes, I would say your a REDNECK for sure now! first South Carolina, well shoot, that's even more redneck than Florida, yeah, your a Redneck for sure!

Though, I did have Waffle House coming down to see you, and even with you, they did have a good breakfast and cheap too! but NOTHING beat the Luna Bell! Jim, John, I know you two will agree with that!

Originally posted by Sir Evil
You go and keep messin with Dirty Jack you are gonna find yourself staring down the end of the barrell!:D

HAHAHAAHAH! that's ok! he's still a REDNECK!

Well it was ok! I just made a stack of pancakes that would blow away anything they served! been on the flapjack kick ever since I left Dirty Jacks place so I cant say anything about redneck restraunts, it works well for me!:D

Well, you can't say that after drinking, that Luna Bell wasn't the place to go!

DJ was better at making French Toast!

After drinking? that place was too expensive for me after a night of drinking, hell I was lucky if I were able to go to the White Rose after a good night!

THAT'S WHY IT WAS CALLED THE LUNA BELL DASH! HAHAHAHAHA!

"Community Coffee"

If there is a CC's here, Ive not found it, but I DO have Community and Cafe Du Monde sent to me from time to time :D
Sometimes I share it even. not often though LMAO!

From Starbucks I get a triple venti espresso machiatto - no milk only foam - THAT'LL wake yer ass up in the a.m.!!!!!!

:cof:

Waffle House? bleh! yick!

I like IHOP - that ROCKS!

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
Waffle House? bleh! yick!

I like IHOP - that ROCKS!

Yes, I agree with you about IHOP! though I haven't been there lately - I been wanting to try the stuffed french toast!

Umm, that's why it is no longer in business!:D

HAHAHAA! that could be! I think Jeff actually had the pleasures of pulling a dash! After a while though, they locked the back door to prevent that from happening. Sad when that is what a place is known for!

Yes, I agree with you about IHOP! though I haven't been there lately - I been wanting to try the stuffed french toast!

Oh yeah I hop does rock !! The stuffed french toast is awesome !! :D

Forum List

Back