Lawyer suing DNC fears for life after witness Seth Rich murdered

I'm not sure if you guys went to the site to read the rest of the article but they even provide this screen shot of a phone number which is

“This number came up. I took a screenshot of it. I filed it in court. If you Google the number, the number is to defendant Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s local Aventura office.”

View attachment 140632
Yes and now of course the office is under reconstruction so they will use the excuse that someone totally unrelated to Wasserman must have made the call. Some one who used a voice changer while they just happened to be renovating the office. These people are habitual liars. They used that phone number intentionally. It's a bold move. Similar to how those who end up dead connected to Clinton and are classified suicides - are shot in the back of the head, dumb bell crushes their larynx - accident classified as suicide - it's a sign of their confidence that they are untouchable. But they can go too far and it appears that they may have - because they are just too out in the open with what they are doing. People connected to them are surely getting uncomfortable now that President Trump is in office and will likely clean house soon.

This woman was on infowars last week, and during the interview right near the end of it she began to cry but they seemingly hurried off to a commercial I am sure she was crying.
The woman in the video in OP? She doesn't strike me that way. Maybe there was a speck of dust in her eye.

What exactly is OP?
What you opened with on this thread.

Oh LOL thanks.

I'm not sure if you guys went to the site to read the rest of the article but they even provide this screen shot of a phone number which is

“This number came up. I took a screenshot of it. I filed it in court. If you Google the number, the number is to defendant Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s local Aventura office.”

View attachment 140632
Yes and now of course the office is under reconstruction so they will use the excuse that someone totally unrelated to Wasserman must have made the call. Some one who used a voice changer while they just happened to be renovating the office. These people are habitual liars. They used that phone number intentionally. It's a bold move. Similar to how those who end up dead connected to Clinton and are classified suicides - are shot in the back of the head, dumb bell crushes their larynx - accident classified as suicide - it's a sign of their confidence that they are untouchable. But they can go too far and it appears that they may have - because they are just too out in the open with what they are doing. People connected to them are surely getting uncomfortable now that President Trump is in office and will likely clean house soon.

Agree and it goes with that saying in regard to big banks too big to fail which applies to these globalist puppets.

You do know this;

Jared Kushner on Trump's birtherism: "He doesn't really believe it, Elizabeth. He just knows Republicans are stupid and they'll buy it."

Is all based on hearsay, right?

Obama himself told his publisher that he was "born in Kenya, raised in Hawaii"

Crazy how they deny what came out of his own mouth. Even his brother Malik said he was and they still deny it all.
Came out of his own mouth? Do you have a video or audio of that?

You do know this;

Jared Kushner on Trump's birtherism: "He doesn't really believe it, Elizabeth. He just knows Republicans are stupid and they'll buy it."

Crazy how they deny what came out of his own mouth. Even his brother Malik said he was and they still deny it all.

His grandmother said it too

You do know this;

His grandmother said it too

This is a really good interview with Obama's brother.

The Clintons, Podesta brothers, Obama have a big problem. With Trump now President and investigations running deep and wide people who were formerly intimidated by these people are now turning on them because they believe there is a good chance that if enough of them start taking action - and tell what they know - they can put an end to their reign of terror and intimidation. I believe that many people who worked for them before did so out of fear and not loyalty. Others who became their targets and are still alive have nothing to lose by telling everything they know. Let's hope it all comes out soon. Nothing like living witnesses to testify against these people.

Remember I mentioned how the Lawyer was crying in the Infowars video I found that video ....

Forum List

Back