LAWSUIT: Migrant Kids Drugged Without Permission

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Migrant Children Drugged Without Consent At Government Centers, Court Documents Show

Staff working on the behalf of the Office of Refugee Resettlement are routinely drugging detained child migrants with psychotropics without their parents’ consent, according to legal filings.

Trump administration officials have repeatedly insisted that the family separation policy they implemented over the last six weeks is humane. But the ongoing lawsuit over the Flores agreement, a 1997 settlement that partly governs the detention of child migrants that the White House hopes to overturn, alleges a litany of wrongdoings at the ORR-contracted facilities.

The drugging allegations are among the most disturbing. One child cited in the lawsuit reported taking up to nine pills in the morning and another seven in the evening, without knowing what the medication was.

“ORR routinely administers children psychotropic drugs without lawful authorization,” a memo filed in the lawsuit on April 16 reads. “When youth object to taking such medications, ORR compels them. ORR neither requires nor asks for a parent’s consent before medicating a child, nor does it seek lawful authority to consent in parents’ stead. Instead, ORR or facility staff sign ‘consent’ forms anointing themselves with ‘authority’ to administer psychotropic drugs to confined children.”

Most of the allegations center on Shiloh Residential Treatment Center, in Manvel, Texas. But lawyers in the Flores case, who have access to the medical records of their clients, say the problem is widespread.

MUCH MORE: Migrant Children Drugged Without Consent At Government Centers, Court Documents Show

This is unconscionable! What do you think?

Last edited:
Lakhota, are you being paid to post illegal alien sympathy threads to distract attention from real issues? Also, do you support the invasion of the USA because the invaders represent democrat votes?

A major news source is reporting that children being held in detention facilities are being forced to ingest numbing prescription drugs without permission from parents. In some case the kids are being held on the ground while jailers force pills into their mouths and hold their mouths shut so the need to breath forces them swallow the pills. Who is prescribing these medication or if medical staff are involved or qualified to make such decisions is unknown. Whether certified pediatricians are involved or not is unknown. The drugs probably prevent all that wailing and crying from the toddlers. At least it must give the jailers a break away from all that baby crying noise.

Indeed according to the fake news, crossing the border into the USA is like entering NAZI Germany while wearing a yamica! Or even worse, entering Indonesia as a White person during the Japanese occupation! History has finally repeated itself! El Salvadorians need to establish their own country (homeland) to prevent such atrocities in the future! Never forget! Wait a sec...they have their own country already don't they?

link?

sounds like bullshit to me
Headline news at Huff Post. All depends on how much you trust them. I did not post the link because I know the kind of feed back Huff Post brings. It's like posting a link from Fox.

Apparently some are mentally ill as a result of the sexually abusive families that they come from. So in theory, they will need more drugs to deal with being locked up with the other adults that are claiming them as their own.

Migrant Children Drugged Without Consent At Government Centers, Court Documents Show

Staff working on the behalf of the Office of Refugee Resettlement are routinely drugging detained child migrants with psychotropics without their parents’ consent, according to legal filings.

Trump administration officials have repeatedly insisted that the family separation policy they implemented over the last six weeks is humane. But the ongoing lawsuit over the Flores agreement, a 1997 settlement that partly governs the detention of child migrants that the White House hopes to overturn, alleges a litany of wrongdoings at the ORR-contracted facilities.

The drugging allegations are among the most disturbing. One child cited in the lawsuit reported taking up to nine pills in the morning and another seven in the evening, without knowing what the medication was.

“ORR routinely administers children psychotropic drugs without lawful authorization,” a memo filed in the lawsuit on April 16 reads. “When youth object to taking such medications, ORR compels them. ORR neither requires nor asks for a parent’s consent before medicating a child, nor does it seek lawful authority to consent in parents’ stead. Instead, ORR or facility staff sign ‘consent’ forms anointing themselves with ‘authority’ to administer psychotropic drugs to confined children.”

Most of the allegations center on Shiloh Residential Treatment Center, in Manvel, Texas. But lawyers in the Flores case, who have access to the medical records of their clients, say the problem is widespread.

MUCH MORE: Migrant Children Drugged Without Consent At Government Centers, Court Documents Show

This is unconscionable! What do you think?
I think you're full of crap....again.
How can they get consent if their parents are either in detention or another country?
BTW, isn't cough syrup a drug?

Indeed according to the fake news, crossing the border into the USA is like entering NAZI Germany while wearing a yamica! Or even worse, entering Indonesia as a White person during the Japanese occupation! History has finally repeated itself! El Salvadorians need to establish their own country (homeland) to prevent such atrocities in the future! Never forget! Wait a sec...they have their own country already don't they?
Faux news said that?

The story is instigated by court documents released as part of a law suite. It is appearing that the evidence for the story is founded on legal testimony and documents.
Source and links are growing speedily as this is truly a breaking story.

I knew when I saw the title, "Hostage Trump Kids".

It was going be a retard thread packed full of BS. ... :cuckoo:
You may not appreciate my wording but the factual nature of my threads have been proven.

Forum List

Back