Lawsuit: Big sis favored gal pals

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
Janet Napolitano-run Homeland Security treated male staffers like lapdogs, federal discrimination lawsuit charges

Looks like the Department of Homeland Security could be renamed the Department of Hyper Sexuality.

A blistering federal discrimination suit accuses agency honcho Janet Napolitano of turning the department into a female-run “frat house” where male staffers were banished to the bathrooms and routinely humiliated.

James Hayes Jr., who now is New York’s top Homeland Security cop, claims Napolitano filled top spots in Washington, D.C., with two of her gal pals who were bent on tormenting male employees.

The suit identified them as Dora Schriro, who is now running the city Department of Correction, and Suzanne Barr, the chief of staff for the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Soon after Schriro and Barr were hired in January 2009, male staffers were treated like lapdogs, Hayes claims.

Barr “moved the entire contents of the offices of three employees, including name plates, computers and telephones, to the men’s bathroom at ICE headquarters,” the suit says.

Barr also stole a male staffer’s BlackBerry and fired off a message to his female supervisor indicating that he “had a crush on [her] and fantasized about her,” Hayes claims.

Sometimes, Barr took a more direct approach. In one case, she called a male colleague in his hotel room and screamed at him using sexually humiliating language, the suit says

Read more: Janet Napolitano-run Homeland Security treated male staffers like lapdogs, federal discrimination lawsuit charges - NY Daily News

Jealousy does not become Napolitano.

WE had the first female drill sargents in the Army, at basic traing one platoon received a new female Drill. She loved to dog those fellows all the while spouting feminist rhetoric. i was sure glad i was in a good Drills' platoon. One was black and one was white, they essentially told us that if just do our job they would treat us with respect. Well we did our job and we we treated fairly.

Janet Napolitano-run Homeland Security treated male staffers like lapdogs, federal discrimination lawsuit charges

Looks like the Department of Homeland Security could be renamed the Department of Hyper Sexuality.

A blistering federal discrimination suit accuses agency honcho Janet Napolitano of turning the department into a female-run “frat house” where male staffers were banished to the bathrooms and routinely humiliated.

James Hayes Jr., who now is New York’s top Homeland Security cop, claims Napolitano filled top spots in Washington, D.C., with two of her gal pals who were bent on tormenting male employees.

The suit identified them as Dora Schriro, who is now running the city Department of Correction, and Suzanne Barr, the chief of staff for the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Soon after Schriro and Barr were hired in January 2009, male staffers were treated like lapdogs, Hayes claims.

Barr “moved the entire contents of the offices of three employees, including name plates, computers and telephones, to the men’s bathroom at ICE headquarters,” the suit says.

Barr also stole a male staffer’s BlackBerry and fired off a message to his female supervisor indicating that he “had a crush on [her] and fantasized about her,” Hayes claims.

Sometimes, Barr took a more direct approach. In one case, she called a male colleague in his hotel room and screamed at him using sexually humiliating language, the suit says

Read more: Janet Napolitano-run Homeland Security treated male staffers like lapdogs, federal discrimination lawsuit charges - NY Daily News

Jealousy does not become Napolitano.

Blowback!

WE had the first female drill sargents in the Army, at basic traing one platoon received a new female Drill. She loved to dog those fellows all the while spouting feminist rhetoric. i was sure glad i was in a good Drills' platoon. One was black and one was white, they essentially told us that if just do our job they would treat us with respect. Well we did our job and we we treated fairly.

And that's the way it should be, Moonglow, Here the men's ohfices were moved to the bathroom. I'd say that there is a case for discrimination.

And that's the way it should be, Moonglow, Here the men's ohfices were moved to the bathroom. I'd say that there is a case for discrimination.

One quality I do like about us men is that we are used to being brow beat at home and don't bitch and whine about it being done at work. Transvettites are not real men, so they are not included. lol

Last edited:
I thought Lefties like Napolitano were all about equality, fair treatment and stamping out the scourge of discrimination and sexual harassment.

Hypocrisy much?

Color me shocked...

I thought Lefties like Napolitano were all about equality, fair treatment and stamping out the scourge of discrimination and sexual harassment.

Hypocrisy much?

Color me shocked...

I am not a fan of her or many in government. But they won't hire me so i just keep on doing my job the best i can.

hes just a disgruntled employee.

Kinda like Daniel Ellsberg?

"Daniel Ellsberg (born April 7, 1931) is a former United States military analyst who, while employed by the RAND Corporation, precipitated a national political controversy in 1971 when he released the Pentagon Papers, a top-secret Pentagon study of U.S. government decision-making in relation to the Vietnam War, to The New York Times and other newspapers."
Daniel Ellsberg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

White House Writes Off McClellan Book as Work of 'Disgruntled' Former Employee | Fox News

the former secretary alleges in his book "What Happened: Inside the Bush White House and Washington's Culture of Deception," that I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby, the vice president’s then chief of staff, and Karl Rove, the president’s then senior adviser, "had at best misled" him about their role in the disclosure of former CIA operative Valerie Plame’s identity.

The memoir says Libby and Rove held a secret West Wing meeting to get their story straight about the CIA leak case at a time when federal prosecutors were after them, and that Bush relied on "propaganda" to sell the war in Iraq.

In reference to Hurricane Katrina, McClellan writes that the Bush White House "spent most of the first week in a state of denial."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,358881,00.html#ixzz239wgqQL4

Last edited:
Someone on this board cannot see that she is largely being ignored on this board because she is a troll.

Hypocrisy much?

Color me shocked...

What did we expect from one of Obama slected Department Heads?

Forum List

Back