Lawsuit Against Kim Davis Dismissed: Victory For Religious Passive Refusal

Kim Davis signs off on adultery.

She is not Bible-compliant.

End of story.
Two wrongs don't make a right. Kim Davis corrected her path. End of story.

Did she? Because according to the Bible, there is no divorce. Which means that she commits adultery every time she sleeps with her new 'husband'.

She hasn't corrected her path. She lives in mortal sin. And per your own logic, helps facilitate mortal sin by handing out marriage certificates to those who are also commiting adultery.

Per your own standards, you are literally ignoring God to polish your little rhetorical turd.

All Christians are sinners. That doesn't mean they or you get to rewrite the Bible because of it.

Kim Davis signs off on adultery.

She is not Bible-compliant.

End of story.
Two wrongs don't make a right. Kim Davis corrected her path. End of story.

Did she? Because according to the Bible, there is no divorce. Which means that she commits adultery every time she sleeps with her new 'husband'.

She hasn't corrected her path. She lives in mortal sin. And per your own logic, helps facilitate mortal sin by handing out marriage certificates to those who are also commiting adultery.

Per your own standards, you are literally ignoring God to polish your little rhetorical turd.

All Christians are sinners. That doesn't mean they or you get to rewrite the Bible because of it.

She's not 'repenting' if she's living in mortal sin. As she is committing adultery with her new 'husband' every day. Worse, she facilitates mortal sins in others by your own logic.

And it was you that per your own standards literally ignored God and 'reclassified' adultery as a non-mortal sin.

If you'll even ignore God in your anti-gay obsession......what won't you ignore?

You're not going to change the topic by saying "if a Christian has sinned once, it means they have no claim to recover their faith and abide by it fully." Two wrongs don't make a right. The warnings of Jude 1 are not ambiguous or unclear. They state clearly and emphatically that to assist in the moral destruction of an entire culture is banishment to Hell forever. Not mere pergatory until one has atoned. Perhaps Davis won't immediately enter the gates of Heaven, but she never would if she assisted a homosexual takeover akin to Sodom. She could hang it up and go straight to hell after that.

The reason the punishment is so severe in Jude 1 regarding homosexual depravity becoming mainstreamed (you know, like by calling two dudes "married"), is that that act doesn't just affect a handful of people at most as like with Davis' whatever marriage situation. It's that it teaches new generations of children "this is OK".

And over a relatively short time, there would be no soul left in that town, metropolis or even country or region who would consider the depravity a sin at all. It would simply be normal; as it was in Ancient Greece for older men to take boys as young as 6 years old away from their mothers so that they could sodomize them as they pleased. Women then hardly batted an eyelash when the pervert came to her door insisting she surrender her son to him. Indeed they had normalized it to such an extent that it was seen more like an apprenticeship "with benefits" for the boy. Often the older men were soldiers and if they had rank, a mother was proud her son was taken by him to be sodomized and otherwise "trained up" for a career.

So, you see, normalizing something depraved doesn't even give a whit of a chance of even recognizing the sin, much less overcoming it on a spiritual path. So while Kim Davis' divorce might be seen with scorn and disdain, affecting a small circle of people, we still regard divorce as "something unsavory, not to be striven for or cherished". On the other hand, your ilk wants to FORCE Christians to CELEBRATE "gay marriage" and all the other LGBT bullcrap, so the kiddies will all learn over the next 60 years or so that "depraved sex and sexuality is normal, OK, to be celebrated and cherished". And THAT is why Jude 1 speaks of normalizing homosexuality as such a grave, grave sin.

Last edited:
The warnings of Jude 1 are not ambiguous or unclear. They state clearly and emphatically that to assist in the moral destruction of an entire culture is banishment to Hell forever. Not mere pergatory until one has atoned. .

Jude 1 doesn't say anything about homosexual marriage nor does anyone but Catholics believe in purgatory.

According to the Bible- two men marrying is no more of a sin than Donald Trump marrying his third wife.

Would Kim Davis issue a marriage license to Donald Trump for his fourth marriage.

Yes she would.

Like too many faux Christians she cherry picks from the Bible- just as you do.

You're not going to change the topic by saying "if a Christian has sinned once, it means they have no claim to recover their faith and abide by it fully." Two wrongs don't make a right. The warnings of Jude 1 are not ambiguous or unclear. They state clearly and emphatically that to assist in the moral destruction of an entire culture is banishment to Hell forever. Not mere pergatory until one has atoned. Perhaps Davis won't immediately enter the gates of Heaven, but she never would if she assisted a homosexual takeover akin to Sodom. She could hang it up and go straight to hell after that.

The reason the punishment is so severe in Jude 1 regarding homosexual depravity becoming mainstreamed (you know, like by calling two dudes "married"), is that that act doesn't just affect a handful of people at most as like with Davis' whatever marriage situation. It's that it teaches new generations of children "this is OK".

And over a relatively short time, there would be no soul left in that town, metropolis or even country or region who would consider the depravity a sin at all. It would simply be normal; as it was in Ancient Greece for older men to take boys as young as 6 years old away from their mothers so that they could sodomize them as they pleased. Women then hardly batted an eyelash when the pervert came to her door insisting she surrender her son to him. Indeed they had normalized it to such an extent that it was seen more like an apprenticeship "with benefits" for the boy. Often the older men were soldiers and if they had rank, a mother was proud her son was taken by him to be sodomized and otherwise "trained up" for a career.

So, you see, normalizing something depraved doesn't even give a whit of a chance of even recognizing the sin, much less overcoming it on a spiritual path. So while Kim Davis' divorce might be seen with scorn and disdain, affecting a small circle of people, we still regard divorce as "something unsavory, not to be striven for or cherished". On the other hand, your ilk wants to FORCE Christians to CELEBRATE "gay marriage" and all the other LGBT bullcrap, so the kiddies will all learn over the next 60 years or so that "depraved sex and sexuality is normal, OK, to be celebrated and cherished". And THAT is why Jude 1 speaks of normalizing homosexuality as such a grave, grave sin.

'Go and sin no more'. But Kim is still living in mortal sin. She's engaging in adultery every single day.....by your own standards.

If you're going to cite 'Christianity' as your evidence, then you're held to its standards. By by your own standards, Kim engaged in daily mortal sins. And no, she's not 'repenting' if she's continuing to live in mortal sin.

Worse, per your own rationale, she is enabling *others* to live in mortal sin.

You literally have to ignore your own standards.

The warnings of Jude 1 are not ambiguous or unclear. They state clearly and emphatically that to assist in the moral destruction of an entire culture is banishment to Hell forever. Not mere pergatory until one has atoned. .

Jude 1 doesn't say anything about homosexual marriage...

It doesn't say anything specific about anal fisting, or S&M either, but I think depraved sexuality covers it. And the promoting of that into the core of any culture.

If you harbor any further doubts, you can cross-reference Romans 1, down a bit in the numbers, where it specifically talks about depraved sex being men lying with one another and women lying with one another. That should clear up any doubts about what Jude 1 is about.

You're welcome.

It doesn't say anything specific about anal fisting, or S&M either, but I think depraved sexuality covers it. .

But you will still make up that Jude 1 does say it.

As usual you just make up whatever crap you want in order to attack homosexuals.

People can look up Jude 1 and Romans 1 at their leisure to check which one of us is lying about it.

If you harbor any further doubts, you can cross-reference Romans 1, down a bit in the numbers, where it specifically talks about depraved sex being men lying with one another and women lying with one another. That should clear up any doubts about what Jude 1 is about.

You're welcome.

Jude 1 is not about Romans 1- but I do find it rather funny that you think that think Jude 1 refers to people who disobey their parents

Romans 1:28
They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents;

Though it appears according to Romans you are going to hell.

gossips, 30 slanderers

FRANKFORT, Ky. (AP) -- A federal judge has dismissed a lawsuit against a Kentucky clerk who refused to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples.

U.S. District Judge David Bunning issued orders Thursday dismissing the lawsuit brought by two gay couples and two straight couples against Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis. News from The Associated Press

Three blows in one Summer to the LGBT Legal machine:

1. Hively v Ivy Tech: the 7th circuit court of appeals found that homosexuals are not covered under the 1964 Civil Rights Act. Hively v. Ivy Tech Community College, No. 3:2014cv01791 - Document 14 (N.D. Ind. 2015) This crucial decision turned the premise of all LGBT litigation on its head. What it effectively concluded was that static classes like race or gender do not equal waffling classes like behaviors.

2. This case citing Religious Freedom Restoration Act (a right to passively refuse based on faith-based objections): New Precedent: Federal Court Upholds Christians' Rights To Refuse. Kim Davis Has Case.

3. The dismissal of the case against Kim Davis above. "Davis' attorney Mat Staver declared victory, calling it a win for everyone who wants to remain true to their religious beliefs." (from the OP link)

Edit: Make that 4 blows:

4. VICTORY! Federal court blocks Obama’s transgender bathroom order
Victory for refusing to do your job as demanded by THE LAW?

Republicans are lost in the desert. Your religion does not Trump the law or someone's individual rights.

I get faggots are ill. They need psychiatric help. Biological corrections. But at the end of the day US law is their earthly judge not your religion.
and look at the irony again in your post. wow, you guys love to be hypocrites.

People can look up Jude 1 and Romans 1 at their leisure to check which one of us is lying about it.

I am fine with quoting from them

According to Romans 1 you know you deserve death

They are gossips, 30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; 31 they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. 32 Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

They are gossips, 30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; 31 they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. 32 Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

Well according to Jude 1, you don't deserve death, but anyone who assists you inserting sexual perverse lifestyles into society will spend eternity in Hell. Kim Davis knew this. And it was why she simply could not abide. Even if she wasn't religious, a person should be able to follow their inner instinct and conscience. Two dudes playing "mom and dad' to kids is not palatable on any level. But it also happens to be strictly forbidden and singled out not in meandering text, that "Thou Shalt Not Or Else". Jude 1 reads like one of the 10 Commandments in specifics actually.

Sorry, I can't allow myself or my staff to process your liquor license. It goes against my conscience.

Sorry, I can't allow myself or my staff to issue you a restaurant permit. Toiling on the Sabbath violates my conscience.

Sorry, I can't allow myself or my staff to issue your building permit. Two unmarried people living in sin violates my conscience.

Sorry, madam, I can't allow myself or my staff to you issue you a driver's license. It violates my conscience for women to drive.

It's a legal nightmare to be sure; WHICH IS WHY IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN LEFT UP TO THE STATES TO FIGURE OUT. Because no federal court is going to be able to keep up and ultimately they'll throw their hands in the air and say "we should either eliminate religious freedom (that our country was founded on and for from day #1, don't forget) or return the power back to the states and let their unique communities figure out all this human-behavior civil code stuff. We feds should've never gotten involved where behaviors are concerned..."

Well according to Jude 1, you don't deserve death, .

According to Jude 1 you do deserve death because you are a gossip and a slanderer- you have no understanding, no love, no mercy.

Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them

Why don't you follow the Bible Silhouette?

According to Jude 1 you do deserve death because you are a gossip and a slanderer- you have no understanding, no love, no mercy.

..lol... remember, I'm like a barrister for Christians; not so much Christian myself. You'll have to try a different angle of attack Syriusly.

"No understanding (which is bullcrap, it's because I DO have understanding you say the following)," "...no love, no mercy.."

I do have mercy on the children who will suffer without a mother or father for life from "gay marriage". Syriusly, do you think the children who are suffering from their incest or polyamorous parents should have them have marriage so they don't have to suffer anymore? Legally speaking? Why not Syriusly?

Do you think it's good for a girl to never know a mother or a boy to never know a father? You have no understanding, no love, no mercy...

..lol... remember, I'm like a barrister for Christians; not so much Christian myself. You'll have to try a different angle of attack Syriusly.

"No understanding (which is bullcrap, it's because I DO have understanding you say the following)," "...no love, no mercy..".

LOL- I know you are no Christian- you just like to use the Bible as part of your anti-gay crusade.

But yes- Paul was speaking about you- and that according to the Bible- you deserve death- for you are a gossip- and a slanderer- you have no understanding, no love, no mercy.

In other words- you are already in your own private hell.

Do you think it's good for a girl to never know a mother or a boy to never know a father?
I can think of tens of millions of kids who would have been better off for various reason.

Your two-parent, mom and dad ideal is often nothing like it. Just because you can make a baby doesn't mean you can raise it. For example, with your obvious mental illness I would never let you even babysit a child let alone raise one. What you post is bonkers.

Forum List

Back