Lawsuit Against Kim Davis Dismissed: Victory For Religious Passive Refusal

Is Kim Davis' name on those certificates? No. That's a victory for gays and lesbians how?

Is Kim Davis' office issuing marriage certificates in explicit defiance of Kim Davis' order.

Oh, yes.

Can same sex couples get married in her county with their marriage certificates issued by her office.

Oh, yes again.

Kim Davis failed utterly. And rightfully so.

Is Kim Davis' name on those certificates? No.

So what? She is on the ash heap. She is a relic of the past who no longer matters.

That's a victory for gays and lesbians how?
They are legally married. That's how.

They can now collect the exact same government cash and prizes as every other married person in America.

That's an unmitigated victory.

Regardless of how much you spin this as a victory, clerks in KY can't refuse to issue marriage licenses to gay couples on the basis of their religious beliefs. Too bad, so sad.

Sure they can. Watch them.

When have any of us ever argued for polygamy? The only one carrying water for polygamy is you

I have argued for polygamy. I think they deserve to have their marriages legal so long as everyone legally consents.
Of course you have. That's part of the slippery slope that you loons claim is a figment of our imagination. The slippery slope that includes homos trying to regulate the churches and legalize marriage between fags and their dogs and children, and Mohommed and his 15 wives.

But those Mormons now..THEY'RE sick fuckers.

Yes, a bigot can try to not sign a marriage certificate for a lesbian couple's first marriage. The bigoted clerk can shove that couple aside so the bigot can sign the marriage certificate for a straight person's fifth marriage.

"Because Bible!" :lol:

You took your eye off the ball, skippy...Kim Davis tried to prevent gays from getting married in her county....She failed. Gay marriages are certified and legal in her county....Gays win...End of story.

But will Judge Roy Moore fail in his defense of his stance on gay marriage in Alabama?.

so why are you against polygamous marriage Silhouete?

I don't know Syriusly. You could start a thread on "why Sil is against polyamorous marriages". This thread is about Kim Davis not being able to be sued for her religious objections to gay marriage.

She was being sued because she denied citizens in her county marriage certificates they had a right to.

She was shut down by the courts and the law, and her office now releases the certificates that Davis denied.

Actually, no, she wasn't. She was refusing to issue the licenses herself. Which is why the suit was dismissed. She has that right.

Kim Davis has been married four times. And she thinks it is TH3 GAYZ who are destroying the institution of marriage and trampling all over the Holy Book! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

That's priceless. It does not get more hypocritical than that. :lol:

When have any of us ever argued for polygamy? The only one carrying water for polygamy is you

I have argued for polygamy. I think they deserve to have their marriages legal so long as everyone legally consents.
Of course you have. That's part of the slippery slope that you loons claim is a figment of our imagination. The slippery slope that includes homos trying to regulate the churches and legalize marriage between fags and their dogs and children, and Mohommed and his 15 wives.

Then show us one court every using Obergefell to overturn *any* polygamy laws.

Yes, a bigot can try to not sign a marriage certificate for a lesbian couple's first marriage. The bigoted clerk can shove that couple aside so the bigot can sign the marriage certificate for a straight person's fifth marriage.

Wow that was disjointed and bizarre, even for you.

Why? What does that have to do with my comment?

Oh yeah. Nothing.

That feeling you are experiencing is called cognitive dissonance. It's a phenomenon many hypocrites experience when their raging hypocrisy is pointed out to them.

The feeling of disjointedness is one of the key components of cognitive dissonance.

Why? What does that have to do with my comment?

Oh yeah. Nothing.

That the victory of same sex marriage has nothing to do with polygamy. Nor has been used by any court to justify the overturning of any polygamy law.

So much for your 'slippery slope'.

That feeling you are experiencing is called cognitive dissonance. It's a phenomenon many hypocrites experience when their raging hypocrisy is pointed out to them.

The feeling of disjointedness is one of the key components of cognitive dissonance.
It's not a feeling at all. It's the natural response to garbled, ungrammatical, nonsensical gobbledygook.

Which is why I have you on ignore. You don't make sense. Obviously you're medicated.

Kim Davis has been married four times.

Her state of Kentucky has one of the highest divorce rates in the country. Multiple marriages are through the roof in Kentucky.

Of course, just about every one of those second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, and eighth marriages are in total violation of the Bible.

But that doesn't stop Kim Davis from signing off on them. No, sirree!

And that is how you know Kim Davis is chock full of shit to her eyeballs.

She just hates fags. Pure and simple. It has nothing to do with the Bible. A'tall.

Jesus had a lot of angry words about hypocrites, and none about gays.

You took your eye off the ball, skippy...Kim Davis tried to prevent gays from getting married in her county....She failed. Gay marriages are certified and legal in her county....Gays win...End of story.

But will Judge Roy Moore fail in his defense of his stance on gay marriage in Alabama?.

I don't know Syriusly. You could start a thread on "why Sil is against polyamorous marriages". This thread is about Kim Davis not being able to be sued for her religious objections to gay marriage.

She was being sued because she denied citizens in her county marriage certificates they had a right to.

She was shut down by the courts and the law, and her office now releases the certificates that Davis denied.

Actually, no, she wasn't. She was refusing to issue the licenses herself. Which is why the suit was dismissed. She has that right.

As well as everyone in her office. Gays can obtain marriage licenses in Rowan County. Don't like it? Tough shit.

It's not a feeling at all. It's the natural response to garbled, ungrammatical, nonsensical gobbledygook.

Which is why I have you on ignore. You don't make sense. Obviously you're medicated.
Here is the willful blindness of which I so often speak.

As well as everyone in her office. Gays can obtain marriage licenses in Rowan County. Don't like it? Tough shit.

Poor faggot, do you need a tissue? Wave that tiny fist in fury!

What church regulation have you had to suffer as a result of homos?

Forum List

Back