Lawrence O'Donnell says the Bible is "fiction."

O’Donnell is too smart for the average American today, he is talking about the 'Book of Revelation' by the way. But many religious today recognize the Bible is a bunch of stories, parables, and fables, I hear this from people who actually teach religious thought - and have faith. Consider the diversity of religious belief throughout time and the world before shouting OMG.

And I agree it is not the end of the world, while eventually our particular world may end, it won't be soon. Of course humans could kill each other completely, but then the bugs would be happy with all the calories but the world would still exist.

Failed end of the world predictions from 30 to 1920 CE

"44 failed & 1 ambiguous end-of-the-world predictions that were to occur between 30 & 1920 CE"

Last edited:
I didn't watch the clip, but I'd wager my next 3 paychecks that he didn't have the balls to say that the Koran is fiction.

I didn't watch the clip, but I'd wager my next 3 paychecks that he didn't have the balls to say that the Koran is fiction.

He did not.

I suspect the Bible will continue to withstand time, and that Larry O will not.

Like all good propaganda the Bible is a mixture of fact and fancy.

This isn't obvious to all of us who are NOT fundamentalists?

If it isn't try reading some history and you'll quickly realize how much of it is pure invention.

I say it is too. It's a imaginative compilation of mankind's fictional and storytelling works though.

God exists, in the human heart. We created it and all related characters in our image, not the other way around.

O’Donnell is too smart for the average American today, he is talking about the 'Book of Revelation' by the way. But many religious today recognize the Bible is a bunch of stories, parables, and fables, I hear this from people who actually teach religious thought - and have faith. Consider the diversity of religious belief throughout time and the world before shouting OMG.

And I agree it is not the end of the world, while eventually our particular world may end, it won't be soon. Of course humans could kill each other completely, but then the bugs would be happy with all the calories but the world would still exist.

Failed end of the world predictions from 30 to 1920 CE

"44 failed & 1 ambiguous end-of-the-world predictions that were to occur between 30 & 1920 CE"

:rofl:

sure he is

O'Donnell has faith that the bible is fiction

You are free to go out in public and announce it if that is the way you feel

Infidel

tldr.png

Forum List

Back