Lawmakers override Cuck Kasich's vetoes on gun bill

If he runs, it won't be to win, it will be to try and take votes away from Trump.

I never knew this guy was such a petulant jackass. Had I known, I would have never voted for him in the first place. Libo's constantly talk about how Trump was a Democrat, but at least Trump seen the light and left them in the dust. Kasich on the other hand was always a liberal, but he couldn't perform like one because he never would have made it to Governor of our state.

Now that he's termed out, he's showing his true colors and has zero chance at ever running for anything on the Republican side. Just a few months ago he made the statement that Ohio welcomes all foreigners legal and illegal, as if we elected him as King instead of Governor.

If he runs, it won't be to win, it will be to try and take votes away from Trump.

I never knew this guy was such a petulant jackass. Had I known, I would have never voted for him in the first place. Libo's constantly talk about how Trump was a Democrat, but at least Trump seen the light and left them in the dust. Kasich on the other hand was always a liberal, but he couldn't perform like one because he never would have made it to Governor of our state.

Now that he's termed out, he's showing his true colors and has zero chance at ever running for anything on the Republican side. Just a few months ago he made the statement that Ohio welcomes all foreigners legal and illegal, as if we elected him as King instead of Governor.

When Kasich stood on the GOP primary debate stage and sided with the illegal aliens over American citizens I put a fork in him he was finished.

When Kasich stood on the GOP primary debate stage and sided with the illegal aliens over American citizens I put a fork in him he was finished.

The guy was so cheap he couldn't hire an advisor. The reason I know he didn't is because he made an ass out of himself repeating what he did as Governor of our state. Nobody cared and nobody wanted to hear about it over and over and over. If he had a campaign advisor, I'm sure that would have been the first thing he was told about.

Kasich bragged about getting out of the red and into the black, but he didn't discuss how he managed to do that. What he did was cut funding to all the cities and towns across the state. He robbed Peter to pay Paul. Not very ingenious. So while the state was doing better, the cities and towns of that state suffered greatly including mine.

Our city leaders had to cut everything to the bone. I understand after all these years, we are finally out of the red, but again, with no help from the state. We have to limit our purchases on rock salt for the roads, our building department went from six people to two, and now it's miserable to get a permit because many times, it takes hours to get.

The guy was so cheap he couldn't hire an advisor. The reason I know he didn't is because he made an ass out of himself repeating what he did as Governor of our state. Nobody cared and nobody wanted to hear about it over and over and over. If he had a campaign advisor, I'm sure that would have been the first thing he was told about.

Kasich bragged about getting out of the red and into the black, but he didn't discuss how he managed to do that. What he did was cut funding to all the cities and towns across the state. He robbed Peter to pay Paul. Not very ingenious. So while the state was doing better, the cities and towns of that state suffered greatly including mine.

Our city leaders had to cut everything to the bone. I understand after all these years, we are finally out of the red, but again, with no help from the state. We have to limit our purchases on rock salt for the roads, our building department went from six people to two, and now it's miserable to get a permit because many times, it takes hours to get.

Meanwhile Ohio taxes are ridiculously high so where's all the money going?

Forum List

Back