Lawmakers concerned about Trump's mental health invited a Yale psychiatry professor to brief them

You do know goldwater won the case right ?.

The Goldwater rule is the informal name given to Section 7 in the American Psychiatric Association's (APA) Principles of Medical Ethics that states it is unethical for psychiatrists to give a professional opinion about public figures they have not examined in person, and from whom they have not obtained consent to ...
Goldwater rule - Wikipedia

Funny. I suggest you further read the section entitled "Regarding Donald Trump".

Their is none , I am.going to tell Trump about you, I hopes he Sue's your dumb ass also for slander

fuck Trump

I hope your a pot smoker in California and gets tossed in jail by the feds , I would laugh my ass off .

Your & you're
Learn the difference.

Who gives a fuck pecker head

It was the kind of utterance that makes professional transcribers question their career choice:

“ … there is no collusion between certainly myself and my campaign, but I can always speak for myself — and the Russians, zero.”

When President Trump offered that response to a question at a press conference last week, it was the latest example of his tortured syntax, mid-thought changes of subject, and apparent trouble formulating complete sentences, let alone a coherent paragraph, in unscripted speech.

He was not always so linguistically challenged.

STAT reviewed decades of Trump’s on-air interviews and compared them to Q&A sessions since his inauguration. The differences are striking and unmistakable.

Research has shown that changes in speaking style can result from cognitive decline. STAT therefore asked experts in neurolinguistics and cognitive assessment, as well as psychologists and psychiatrists, to compare Trump’s speech from decades ago to that in 2017; they all agreed there had been a deterioration, and some said it could reflect changes in the health of Trump’s brain.

Yeah, more Trump lawsuits will save us all. Funny...

The Goldwater rule is the informal name given to Section 7 in the American Psychiatric Association's (APA) Principles of Medical Ethics that states it is unethical for psychiatrists to give a professional opinion about public figures they have not examined in person, and from whom they have not obtained consent to ...

Funny. I suggest you further read the section entitled "Regarding Donald Trump".

Their is none , I am.going to tell Trump about you, I hopes he Sue's your dumb ass also for slander

fuck Trump

I hope your a pot smoker in California and gets tossed in jail by the feds , I would laugh my ass off .

youre as old and senile as Trump

fuck Trump

Your & you're
Learn the difference.

I know...you're not much for that edumacation stuff.

Trump: I love my uneducated base.

fuck Trump

youre as old and senile as Trump
How old are you, 7?

Don't citizens of both political parties deserve proper representation in Congress? Term Limits is the solution!

fuck Trump

Your & you're
Learn the difference.

I know...you're not much for that edumacation stuff.

Trump: I love my uneducated base.

So in your mind not using god grammar or spelling is uneducated? I never needed it the real world..... To be a middle class guy.

From the OP:

On Wednesday, Lee and two other medical professionals released a statement following Trump’s late night Tweet baiting Kim Jung Un into a potential nuclear war. “We write as mental health professionals who have been deeply concerned about Donald Trump’s psychological aberrations,” the statement read.

“We believe that he is now further unraveling in ways that contribute to his belligerent nuclear threats. ... We urge that those around him, and our elected representatives in general, take urgent steps to restrain his behavior and head off the potential nuclear catastrophe that endangers not only Korea and the United States but all of humankind.” The statement, released on behalf of the National Coalition of Concerned Mental Health Experts, was signed by more than 100 medical professionals.

But Lee’s campaign on Capitol Hill is far from over. Later this month, she has been invited to speak in front of another group of lawmakers, hosted by Connecticut Democratic Rep. Rosa DeLauro at her home. And she has been invited to speak at a town hall by Maryland Democratic Rep. Jamie Raskin, who has proposed a bill to set up a commission to evaluate the president’s fitness for office.

It's not the mental fitness of President Trump that is in question but rather his commie detractors.

Funny. Are you suggesting that all psychiatrists and mental health professionals are also "commie detractors"?
From the OP:

On Wednesday, Lee and two other medical professionals released a statement following Trump’s late night Tweet baiting Kim Jung Un into a potential nuclear war. “We write as mental health professionals who have been deeply concerned about Donald Trump’s psychological aberrations,” the statement read.

“We believe that he is now further unraveling in ways that contribute to his belligerent nuclear threats. ... We urge that those around him, and our elected representatives in general, take urgent steps to restrain his behavior and head off the potential nuclear catastrophe that endangers not only Korea and the United States but all of humankind.” The statement, released on behalf of the National Coalition of Concerned Mental Health Experts, was signed by more than 100 medical professionals.

But Lee’s campaign on Capitol Hill is far from over. Later this month, she has been invited to speak in front of another group of lawmakers, hosted by Connecticut Democratic Rep. Rosa DeLauro at her home. And she has been invited to speak at a town hall by Maryland Democratic Rep. Jamie Raskin, who has proposed a bill to set up a commission to evaluate the president’s fitness for office.

It's not the mental fitness of President Trump that is in question but rather his commie detractors.

Funny. Are you suggesting that all psychiatrists and mental health professionals are also "commie detractors"?

I am saying that the armchair analysis of a few "brain peepers" that have never sat down and given so much as an inkblot test to President Trump doesn't mean diddly squat to me.........need I make it clearer?

I am saying that the armchair analysis of a few "brain peepers" that have never sat down and given so much as an inkblot test to President Trump doesn't mean diddly squat to me.........need I make it clearer?
There are miles of video of Trump in action. They aren't doing it based on a quick observation, they can analyze his behavior for the last 10 years. And the results are troubling. Trumps speech has deteriorated, his behavior has deteriorated, as a celebrity they have more coverage of his behavior than anybody else.

Has anyone heard even one psychiatrist or mental health professional defend Trump? I haven't heard a single one.
None of them have diagnosed him, and anyone who took action on an assertion from someone who has never even spoken to the president face to face should be seized by the Secret Service. Would you have taken the word of a doctor who never met JFK in person, but said he was dangerously ill and needed to be removed from office for his own health's sake?

There are miles of video of Trump in action. They aren't doing it based on a quick observation, they can analyze his behavior for the last 10 years. And the results are troubling. Trumps speech has deteriorated, his behavior has deteriorated, as a celebrity they have more coverage of his behavior than anybody else.
Until they diagnose him in person, it means nothing.

Forum List

Back