Lawmaker confirms Comrade pushes Pro Russian Ukrainian deal

Simply, the Comrade and Putin will become much, much richer when the sanctions are lifted. The Comrade has a plan to do that, if he can get everyone to look away for a moment.

There are no "Comrades" in Russia any more, if you are looking for Commie-Comrades you have to visit an American Campus. Commie-Comrades have subverted USA, but Russia managed to get rid of these Commie-Comrades, and that is why the American Neo-Commie- Globalist-Establishment hates Russia so much.

So Putin is a GOSPODIN (ГОСПОДИН), not a Tovarishtsh or a Comrade.

:D

Just repeat a couple of times to get used: Gospodin Putin, white Christian Putin!

Trump is and will always be a Comrade, chosen and elected by Putin.

You have a couple. You guno and others. I will demand that your threads on the front board get immediately sent to Flame or the Badlands.

Tired of lies and propaganda buddy.

Oh no, Jews...

Somebody, who pathologically hates the Russian people and instigates hate against the Russians suddenly becomes squeamish, when a Jewish criminal oligarch is mentioned.

Oy vey!

Do you really believe that you can go on with these double standards?

On the one hand they promote crazy conspiracy theories about the "bad Russians", who supposedly have influence on Trump.

On the other hand the Trump-Haters ignore obvious facts: USA is the lapdog of Zionists, a tiny minority that controls the USA and forces American taxpayers to finance an exclusive "Jews-only" state on the ethnically cleansed Palestinian land.

There are standing and never ending ovations in the American congress, like in the old Commie-Meetings, when Nethanyahu gives a speech, and that shows us who the corrupt American politicians (Real Comrades) are loyal to.

And the controlled and lying media still tries to convince the Normies that this is in the best interest of Americans!

What a Chutzpah!

Again b.s., I've heard Putin is the word "tovarish" or however you want to spell it. For example 1:13 in this video:

It is a different context, this word can also mean "buddy" or "friend".

But nobody dares to call Putin buddy, he is officially called "gospodin".

Simply, the Comrade and Putin will become much, much richer when the sanctions are lifted. The Comrade has a plan to do that, if he can get everyone to look away for a moment.

There are no "Comrades" in Russia any more, if you are looking for Commie-Comrades you have to visit an American Campus. Commie-Comrades have subverted USA, but Russia managed to get rid of these Commie-Comrades, and that is why the American Neo-Commie- Globalist-Establishment hates Russia so much.

So Putin is a GOSPODIN (ГОСПОДИН), not a Tovarishtsh or a Comrade.

Just repeat a couple of times to get used: Gospodin Putin, white Christian Putin!

Trump is and will always be a Comrade, chosen and elected by Putin.

You have a couple. You guno and others. I will demand that your threads on the front board get immediately sent to Flame or the Badlands.

Tired of lies and propaganda buddy.

Ya, facts are pretty damning. The Comrade is concerned about leaks, but if all the information from the leaks is false, as you claim? Why is he concerned about them? Face it, the Comrade and Putin are in this to get rich and to screw us.

Wikileaks claims they are going to find the Comrade's tax returns. I say...GO FOR IT WIKILEAKS!

Hey it worked for the Comrade when he encouraged Russian espionage against Hillary. It works for him also.

Hey it worked for the Comrade when he encouraged Russian espionage against Hillary. It works for him also.

You are just repeating the old idiotic conspiracy theories.
The crimes of Killary were exposed by an insider, dude.

Voters will not vote a nut case itto the WH. Trump is toast.
Written in July 2016.
;)

JimH52 was very busy the last couple of years.
More than 20 thousand posts!
Making very prophetic predictions!
Still hoping that after that you can be taken seriously?

Wow!

I cannot imagine that somebody does this in his free time, and just out because of his ideological convictions!

Last edited:
Not too long ago saying anything nice about the murderous Russian regime was considered treasonous.
So now that Trump is in bed with Putin and probably has damning evidence against him, all of a sudden the treasonous deplorable sheep try to make nice nice with Russia.

:lmao:

You people are fucking nuts.
Where was I wrong? You know you give Trump a pass for sucking Putin's cock.

Forum List

Back