law - 13 year olds can't trick or treat?!

The young kids out for fun come at twilight with parents in costumes and even the dog dressed up.

After dark are the older ones, early teens. They pound on the door "gimme me mah candy". The later it gets the older the visitors get. The less costumes matter. I have seen men, no women they don't do that, in their 30s banging on doors after midnight.

I no longer bother.

dumb dumb dumb even for 16 or 21 year olds as I've stated, before, they make too many laws-- stupid and not stupid ones 13 is grade school still!
these people are jackasses...what's the probable cause for IDing?..some of these 12 yr old boys are tall cops are going to go around checking???!!
Trick-or-treaters over age 12 could face fine, jail time in one Virginia city
Thanks, Obama.
Obama? That law has been on the books since 1970 and was a response to older teens taking candy from younger children and one getting stabbed. The law is generally ignored and, when not, the violators are given a warning, NOT fined or jailed unless caught in some other illegal activity.

Decades-old ordinance bans teens from trick-or-treating in Hampton Roads

dumb dumb dumb even for 16 or 21 year olds as I've stated, before, they make too many laws-- stupid and not stupid ones 13 is grade school still!
these people are jackasses...what's the probable cause for IDing?..some of these 12 yr old boys are tall cops are going to go around checking???!!
Thanks, Obama.
Obama? That law has been on the books since 1970 and was a response to older teens taking candy from younger children and one getting stabbed. The law is generally ignored and, when not, the violators are given a warning, NOT fined or jailed unless caught in some other illegal activity.

Decades-old ordinance bans teens from trick-or-treating in Hampton Roads

thejoke.jpg

If police are concerned with vandalism, they should put a curfew on all trick or treaters

If HS kids are respectful and just having a good time....let em
In most places in Maine, they won't let anyone younger than me buy shaving cream, eggs or toilet paper on the day before or Halloween. It does NOT seem to slow them down much. Is it possible they actually think ahead?

If police are concerned with vandalism, they should put a curfew on all trick or treaters

In most places in Maine, they won't let anyone younger than me buy shaving cream, eggs or toilet paper on the day before or Halloween. It does NOT seem to slow them down much. Is it possible they actually think ahead?
ridiculous laws

dumb dumb dumb
even for 16 or 21 year olds
as I've stated, before, they make too many laws-- stupid and not stupid ones
13 is grade school still!
these people are jackasses
...what's the probable cause for IDing?..some of these 12 yr old boys are tall
cops are going to go around checking???!!

Trick or treat is bullshit. Another Jew (Satanic)scam to sell absolute garbage that nobody needs. It's even worse than Easter

dumb dumb dumb
even for 16 or 21 year olds
as I've stated, before, they make too many laws-- stupid and not stupid ones
13 is grade school still!
these people are jackasses
...what's the probable cause for IDing?..some of these 12 yr old boys are tall
cops are going to go around checking???!!

Trick or treat is bullshit. Another Jew (Satanic)scam to sell absolute garbage that nobody needs. It's even worse than Easter
we have many:
Valentine's Day
Christmas
Halloween
etc
some people believe in Easter/etc--some don't
the humans --why the need for such things??
?
traditions---? why?

ridiculous laws
I doubt if it's a law--just store owners doing their bit for the community. It's so not fun when your car windows get soaped or there's raw egg goo all over the side of your house. By then, it's COLD up here, the hose has been brought in for the winter, it's not easy washing it all off. And the toilet paper in the trees? Have fun.

ridiculous laws
I doubt if it's a law--just store owners doing their bit for the community. It's so not fun when your car windows get soaped or there's raw egg goo all over the side of your house. By then, it's COLD up here, the hose has been brought in for the winter, it's not easy washing it all off. And the toilet paper in the trees? Have fun.
we [ myself ] never had much, if any, vandalism
they teepee high school senior houses more than Halloween pranking

Forum List

Back