law - 13 year olds can't trick or treat?!

to me its just the fact that its another LAW , A Police enforced law i suppose . Laws , rules and regulations . I think that the old saying goes , a person can tell how FREE he is by the number of things LAW tells him that he isn't allowed to do ,

Kids that cause a little vandalism because it's Halloween are unlikely to become criminals, but if you arrest them and get them into the system, they might become criminals after all. You got to let some things go.

So lets find another way to put more peopel in jail, lets begin their criminal careers young because once in the system felony or not you still have a record and some states don't allow gun ownership even wiht a misdameanor. Lets destroy the kids future because of f.....g trick or treat.

What happens when a kid doesn't listne to the parent (s) and climbs out the window to do it anyway.

What kind of gawd dam moron dream this shit up, Oh I know thos snowflake pricks called mental cases leftist.

If police are concerned with vandalism, they should put a curfew on all trick or treaters

If HS kids are respectful and just having a good time....let em

Personally, I give cans of beer to the parents of trick or treaters

Trick or treat at 13? That seems a bit developmentally stunted for age 13.

We've had few to no trick or treaters for years. They go to school/community parties.

But I agree, we need far fewer dumb laws.
I believe in letting kids be kids as long as possible.....

No doubt. You've created two generations who remain children until they are thirty.

So lets find another way to put more peopel in jail, lets begin their criminal careers young because once in the system felony or not you still have a record and some states don't allow gun ownership even wiht a misdameanor. Lets destroy the kids future because of f.....g trick or treat.

What happens when a kid doesn't listne to the parent (s) and climbs out the window to do it anyway.

What kind of gawd dam moron dream this shit up, Oh I know thos snowflake pricks called mental cases leftist.
-------------------------------- yep , the schools make pacifist wusses out of kids and propagandize them with anti American thinking and then the next thing to do is to make kids afraid and aware that they are always on the verge or are actually breaking Laws . And then let the police go after them and get all registered in the computer for a life long record . ------------- [with some denials of American RIGHTS like GUNS ] Mindwars .

Last edited:

We've had few to no trick or treaters for years. They go to school/community parties.

No doubt. You've created two generations who remain children until they are thirty.
---------------------------------------- WHAT is the current view , well its that 26 year olds are still not fully formed in mental capacity and are still 26 year old ' KIDS' .

Sometimes I get trick or treaters and sometimes I don't. I think maybe they're of the wiew that I'm weird for giving out pocket constitutions.
That's almost as bad as a box of raisins.
Found a great costume for you this year. . .
4wat2rb5er801.jpg

:laugh:

Oh great, another DNC get out the vote campaign.

dumb dumb dumb
even for 16 or 21 year olds
as I've stated, before, they make too many laws-- stupid and not stupid ones
13 is grade school still!
these people are jackasses
...what's the probable cause for IDing?..some of these 12 yr old boys are tall
cops are going to go around checking???!!

Trick-or-treaters over age 12 could face fine, jail time in one Virginia city

Trick or treat at 13?

Kids these days are far too mature for that sort of thing. This is 2018, not 1965. Besides, too many of these 13 year olds are too busy hooking up and shooting up to be bothered

My guess is that these are regressive homeschooled children

Last edited:

we haven't had any for a long time

I remember how heart broken I was the year older kids took our jack-o-lantern and smashed it in the street.
I'm surprised there isn't more trouble with the older ones pranking/destroying/etc
we had our pumpkin smashed

We used to just go out with a mask on and a bag and get some free candy even into high school.

Free. Candy.

And where we went around (my grandparent's neighborhood) there was these 2-3 old jewish women who used to give out FULL SIZE hershey bars, snickers bars, and M&M bags.

FULL. SIZE.
nothing wrong with that

dumb dumb dumb
even for 16 or 21 year olds
as I've stated, before, they make too many laws-- stupid and not stupid ones
13 is grade school still!
these people are jackasses
...what's the probable cause for IDing?..some of these 12 yr old boys are tall
cops are going to go around checking???!!

Trick-or-treaters over age 12 could face fine, jail time in one Virginia city

Trick or treat at 13?

Kids these days are far too mature for that sort of thing. This is 2018, not 1965. Besides, too many of these 13 year olds are too busy hooking up and shooting up to be bothered

My guess is that these are regressive homeschooled children
I still like going out for Halloween
my kids went out when they were 13

I wholeheartedly agree. A few years ago some kid who looked around 15 came trick or treating with a few of his siblings. He saw guitars in the house and got all excited. "Do you play guitar? Wow that's cool, play something for us!"

So I did. Then I gave that kid an electric guitar, a little 15 watt combo amp and a cord for Halloween.

That rocks. Good on ya. :113:

Forum List

Back