LaVoy Finicum, armed with a handgun, reached for his waistband just before he was shot

Explosive New Video From Inside LaVoy Finicum's Vehicle Proves Cover-up

They shot as soon as he got out of the vehicle...............Hit the vehicle..............Autopsy 3 hits in the back.............

I thought righties supported shooting folks in the back? When did that change?

BS..............Your fake stories on BLM...........not to be confused with the abuses of the BLM driving Ranchers out of business to take land and minerals and water rights away for their pet projects.................Like Uranium in some states...............

They shot the window out before he even opened the door........kept shooting the vehicle and later gas rounds without a shot fired in return.................they could have defused the situation early on and said stay their and we will bring the sheriff to the scene to take them into custody.................

The police were there to make arrests for the take over..............for the DOUBLE conviction of a small back burn to prevent fire on private property. Because the BLM was doing controlled burns in the past that took out private buildings..........and burned their livestock.

The Clintons: is the Oregon standoff really about uranium?

They shot as soon as he got out of the vehicle...............Hit the vehicle..............Autopsy 3 hits in the back.............

BS..............Your fake stories on BLM...........not to be confused with the abuses of the BLM driving Ranchers out of business to take land and minerals and water rights away for their pet projects.................Like Uranium in some states...............

They shot the window out before he even opened the door........kept shooting the vehicle and later gas rounds without a shot fired in return.................they could have defused the situation early on and said stay their and we will bring the sheriff to the scene to take them into custody.................

The police were there to make arrests for the take over..............for the DOUBLE conviction of a small back burn to prevent fire on private property. Because the BLM was doing controlled burns in the past that took out private buildings..........and burned their livestock.

I can't tell from your post, are you for or against shooting people in the back?

I can't tell from your post, are you for or against shooting people in the back?

You tell me.......the autopsy in the OP or your fantasies....................It depends.........which the wh will need more if your candidate wins.........oops off topic...............scared the shit out of me while landing in Bosnia under sniper fire.........

I could post dozens of cases of BLM and EPA abuse as they take land.....................It wouldn't matter to you...............Your are a Clown.

You tell me.......the autopsy in the OP or your fantasies....................It depends.........which the wh will need more if your candidate wins.........oops off topic...............scared the shit out of me while landing in Bosnia under sniper fire.........

I could post dozens of cases of BLM and EPA abuse as they take land.....................It wouldn't matter to you...............Your are a Clown.

Still no answer? Is your ilk for or against shooting people in the back?

Diversion tactics 101............avoid the OP............and the abuses by your beloved BLM Land Stealing Agency........but hey............If they are doing deals for yellow cake it's no problem..............

You'll feel better if you go find the remaining Dann sister and go beat her up and kill her livestock................Do you support that............

Perhaps burn a few cattle with a BLM movement..........will that make you giddy...........hmm.

Maybe it's about gold.............

‘Patriots’ Declare Victory for Oregon Mine After Judge Issues Stay for BLM Enforcement

A judge’s order requiring the Bureau of Land Management to refrain from enforcing its regulations while the dispute over the Sugar Pine Mine in southwestern Oregon is being adjudicated appears to be enough for the assembled antigovernment “Patriots” who have shown up on the scene to declare victory and head for home.

“Mission Accomplished” now declares the header over the website of the Oath Keepers of Josephine County, the local organization that had made a national callout the month before for other Oath Keepers and likeminded antigovernment zealots to show up to defend the mine from the supposed plans of the BLM to destroy the mine and kick out its owners. The day before, the headline had read: “STAND DOWN.”

http://oathkeepersjoco.com/downloads/SPM - Stay.pdf

The stay order from the court...............If it loses in appeal.............wonder which political lobbyist gets the gold...........LOL

Let's see what the governor of Texas has to say about it.....

Come on and take a look at the ANGELS from the BLM........

Abbott to BLM: ‘End This Unconscionable Land Grab’ in Texas

In a letter to Bureau of Land Management (BLM) Director Neil Kornz, Texas Governor Greg Abbott wrote, “The BLM should demonstrate that the federal government still respects private property rights and end this unconscionable land grab.” The letter was sent regarding the ongoing battle between Texas landowners and the federal government.
Abbott’s letter references the battle between Texas landowners and the BLM first reportednationally by Breitbart Texas in April, 2014. At that time, then Texas Attorney General Abbott told Breitbart Texas in an exclusive interview, “I am about ready to go to the Red River and raise a ‘Come and Take It’ flag to tell the feds to stay out of Texas.” Abbott sent a letter to Kornz on April 22 detailing the concerns over actions taken by the BLM to “swoop in and take land that has been owned and cultivated by Texas landowners for generations.”

In the Texas Governor’s newest letter to the federal agency, Abbott expressed the frustrations felt by many of the landowners who have been involved in this ongoing battle. Abbott wrote, “Texas will not wait any longer.”

Diversion tactics 101............avoid the OP............and the abuses by your beloved BLM Land Stealing Agency........but hey............If they are doing deals for yellow cake it's no problem..............

You'll feel better if you go find the remaining Dann sister and go beat her up and kill her livestock................Do you support that............

Perhaps burn a few cattle with a BLM movement..........will that make you giddy...........hmm.

I can only guess by your refusal to answer -- you're perfectly ok with the police shooting people in the back.

He didn't "approach" he was traveling about 70 mph and appeared to be ready to crash into the barricade swerving at the last second into the snow almost running over a LEO.

he was traveling 70 miles and hour in a 65 mile an hour zone

better go look at the tape again

stop your lying the cops said they shot at the truck when it redounded the corner
While being chased by police.

yes it is not too bright to shoot at the bad guys while your team mates are in line to be hit by arrant crossfire

it would be interesting to see if either one of the law enforcement trucks had bullet holes

it is really lucky that none of the cops accidentally shot each other

in their several crossfire actions

this will go down in the training journals as what not to do
Huh? Not a single officer was injured and everyone was peaceably arrested except for the one dumbass who made a motion to reach for a gun.

yes i said lucky didnt i

wonder how many police training manuals instruct an officer to shoot

at the bad guys while other folks like law enforcement are in the line of fire
Now you're reduced to making shit up. :eusa_doh:

Prove the officers in pursuit were in the line of fire.... post how far behind Finicum's vehicle they were ... prove they turned the corner in that bend in the road while shots were being fired...

how is that made up watch the video the cops are across from each other firing the exact meaning of a crossfire in line of fire of each other

as for the trucks one behind the fire are in the line of fire

closer then how far a bullet travels

Shooting at a vehicle rushing a police blockade is absolutely justified. As is shooting a man reaching for a gun to murder an Oregon State Trooper

What was the reason for the blockade?

Cops must have x-ray vision to see the "gun in the pocket".

A man known to be armed and having just tried to run a police blockade and narrowly missing a police officer that has been ordered to get on the ground three times ....who reaches for his pocket instead?

He's getting shot. And its completely justified.

Polishing this turd isn't going to make the circumstances of a very justified shooting change in the slightest.

I never claimed shooting was or wasn't justified. When I joined this thread my first question was : Is this execution or justifiable killing?

Why would he reached for the pocket after he already had his hands in the air?

Even if he did reached for the gun, that was only after he was being shot at. Killing him after he reached for the gun would be justified. Shooting him before he reached for the gun is not.

they shot at him them /when as they approached the blockade

they shot at him when his hands are up as soon as he is exiting the vehicle

Shooting at a vehicle rushing a police blockade is absolutely justified. As is shooting a man reaching for a gun to murder an Oregon State Trooper

The reason for the blockade?

How about months of armed occupation of the US govt building?

Sheesh.

You people are completely out of touch with reality.

Get a clue.

What US govt building was occupied for months?

lefties have been telling us that places like that the people own not the government

While being chased by police.

yes it is not too bright to shoot at the bad guys while your team mates are in line to be hit by arrant crossfire

it would be interesting to see if either one of the law enforcement trucks had bullet holes

it is really lucky that none of the cops accidentally shot each other

in their several crossfire actions

this will go down in the training journals as what not to do
Huh? Not a single officer was injured and everyone was peaceably arrested except for the one dumbass who made a motion to reach for a gun.

yes i said lucky didnt i

wonder how many police training manuals instruct an officer to shoot

at the bad guys while other folks like law enforcement are in the line of fire
Now you're reduced to making shit up. :eusa_doh:

Prove the officers in pursuit were in the line of fire.... post how far behind Finicum's vehicle they were ... prove they turned the corner in that bend in the road while shots were being fired...

how is that made up watch the video the cops are across from each other firing the exact meaning of a crossfire in line of fire of each other

as for the trucks one behind the fire are in the line of fire

closer then how far a bullet travels
You said the police in pursuit of Finicum were in the line of fire as he approached the road block.

Prove it.

I know you can't since there is no evidence available to show they were. Therefore, your claim towards that regard is as made up as was your idiotic claim that helicopters are planes.

A man known to be armed and having just tried to run a police blockade and narrowly missing a police officer that has been ordered to get on the ground three times ....who reaches for his pocket instead?

He's getting shot. And its completely justified.

Polishing this turd isn't going to make the circumstances of a very justified shooting change in the slightest.

I never claimed shooting was or wasn't justified. When I joined this thread my first question was : Is this execution or justifiable killing?

Why would he reached for the pocket after he already had his hands in the air?

Even if he did reached for the gun, that was only after he was being shot at. Killing him after he reached for the gun would be justified. Shooting him before he reached for the gun is not.

they shot at him them /when as they approached the blockade

they shot at him when his hands are up as soon as he is exiting the vehicle
Yes, they did. Immediately following him nearly running one of them over.

Forum List

Back