Lauren Boberts Son Arrested After Crime Spree In Colorado

meat stick grabber?????????????????

:auiqs.jpg:

:113:

Comes from an "informational lecture" in Army wherein he told us make we never make the mistake paying a prostitute and getting a "Meat Stick" by mistake. There were shall we say certain men in uniform did not get what they paid for.

Last edited:
They would be surprised how many of them are drag queens.
The modern Republican Party in one image.

bWFpbi5qcGc

Rep. Lauren Boebert's (R-CO) teenage son was arrested on nearly two dozen charges related to a crime spree in the Colorado district she still represents.

The lawmaker's son was booked into the Garfield County jail on four counts of criminal possession of a financial device, four counts of criminal possession of ID documents and a count of conspiracy to commit a felony.

He was also charged with four misdemeanor counts of ID theft, three misdemeanor counts of first-degree criminal trespass, three misdemeanor counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor and three counts of the petty offense of theft of less than $300.

The Boeberts should be a reality TV show.

Shit, I hate to admit it, but...I'd probably watch.

I would prefer we not discuss the children of politicians, especially their failings.

With one exception. Those like Boebert and Palin get all skeezed over things like sex education in the classrooms while their kids are having kids.

Remember when family and kids were off limits?.... boy the dems sure fucked that pooch up.... now they are open game....

The media screamed hands off of Chelsey and she was left alone... It started with Trump and his wife and kids...
I like how you dodged what I said - the media said what they said when a a grown fat drug addicted man attacked a 12 yr old girl. Your answer tells me you didn't mind the attack.

Also, I like how you left out how Obama's kids were attacked.....also, very young children at the time...

Now you want to clutch your pearls about 3 grown adult children who inserted themselves into politics?

Why are you so fragile and insecure?

I like how you dodged what I said - the media said what they said when a a grown fat drug addicted man attacked a 12 yr old girl. Your answer tells me you didn't mind the attack.

Also, I like how you left out how Obama's kids were attacked.....also, very young children at the time...

Now you want to clutch your pearls about 3 grown adult children who inserted themselves into politics?

Why are you so fragile and insecure?
No one has gone after politicians children until the dems went after Trump's kids... now we see Hunter going through the mill... once this got out of the barn it can't be put back... people now will think twice before entering politics... the end of democracy in upon us...

No one has gone after politicians children until the dems went after Trump's kids... now we see Hunter going through the mill... once this got out of the barn it can't be put back... people now will think twice before entering politics... the end of democracy in upon us...
Hunter is in his 50's - not a child
Ivanka/Eric/Don Jr are in their 30's - not a child....

I don't care about them going thru any ringers, they will be fine

But why do you keep dodging what I said about how you cheerlead folks who attacked ACTUAL CHILDREN?

Forum List

Back