Laughing Ann Coulter is so angry!

Ann Coulter is a garden variety self-hating conservative female who happened to stumble onto a couple ways to make a living in the rightwing propaganda industry.

Good for her. It beats having to work for a living; I'll stipulate to that much.

Why is she self-hating?

This ought to be funny.

And of course, it is! I'm tellin' ya, man, leftists, at the very least, ya gotta love 'em for the fodder they provide.

There's got to be a smilely for "zoom, right over their heads".

Last edited:
she says hatefilled untrue things.

thats pretty angry stuff

No doubt you have come to that opinion after carefull perusal of her tomes....

I wonder if you could tell which of her seven or so best sellers you have had the opportunity to read?

I haven't read any of her books yet, but I plan to. I've been told her books are very informative.

BTW, great avatar!!! :clap2:

thats pretty angry stuff

I wonder if you could tell which of her seven or so best sellers you have had the opportunity to read?
You've probably read all 7 without comprehending a single one.

Here's my favorite review of one of her books by someone who, like you, doesn't comprehend it.

WHILE ON A TOUR of Monticello as vice president, Al Gore examined busts of George Washington and Benjamin Franklin and asked the curator, "Who are these people?" A single newspaper reported Gore's embarrassing ignorance. Meanwhile when presidential candidate George W. Bush was unable to name the leaders of four nations in a reporter's pop quiz, it was a topic of media concern for weeks.

Ann Coulter's latest book, "Slander: Liberal Lies About the American Right," is rich with delightfully revealing comparisons like this one, compiled to expose the liberal media's double standard when it comes to matters of left and right. ...
Source: The Weekly Standard

thats pretty angry stuff

I haven't read any of her books yet, but I plan to. I've been told her books are very informative.

BTW, great avatar!!! :clap2:

I hope she says nothing rude or insulting about liberals

Ann Coulter is a garden variety self-hating conservative female who happened to stumble onto a couple ways to make a living in the rightwing propaganda industry.

Good for her. It beats having to work for a living; I'll stipulate to that much.

Why is she self-hating?

This ought to be funny.

Because in her heart she's a feminist. Intellectually she's a conservative. The two conditions aren't reconciable.

Why is she self-hating?

This ought to be funny.

Because in her heart she's a feminist. Intellectually she's a conservative. The two conditions aren't reconciable.

Ahhh, I see....:cuckoo:

Why is she self-hating?

This ought to be funny.

I was right. That's funny. :lol:

How do you know what's in her heart? Do you have any quotes from her to back up your assertion?

Or is this yet another case of an arrogant, smart-ass liberal confusing his opinion for fact because he can't tolerate differing viewpoints?

Yes. Yes, I think it is.

thats pretty angry stuff

Here's my favorite review of one of her books by someone who, like you, doesn't comprehend it.

WHILE ON A TOUR of Monticello as vice president, Al Gore examined busts of George Washington and Benjamin Franklin and asked the curator, "Who are these people?" A single newspaper reported Gore's embarrassing ignorance. Meanwhile when presidential candidate George W. Bush was unable to name the leaders of four nations in a reporter's pop quiz, it was a topic of media concern for weeks.

Ann Coulter's latest book, "Slander: Liberal Lies About the American Right," is rich with delightfully revealing comparisons like this one, compiled to expose the liberal media's double standard when it comes to matters of left and right. ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCkJ16gbrgg&feature=related]YouTube - ‪The Pretenders- My City Was Gone (45)‬‏[/ame]

Y'know, getting scolded for a lack of comprehension by you is akin to getting child-rearing instructions from Richard Simmons!

And with Al Gore being such a bonehead, it makes total sense him being your hero.

But....when you're right, you're right...I read all seven..upside-down and backwards. And underwater.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCkJ16gbrgg&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪The Pretenders- My City Was Gone (45)‬‏[/ame]

Y'know, getting scolded for a lack of comprehension by you is akin to getting child-rearing instructions from Richard Simmons!

And with Al Gore being such a bonehead, it makes total sense him being your hero.

But....when you're right, you're right...I read all seven..upside-down and backwards. And underwater.
A perfect example of CON$ervative lack of comprehension! Thank you.

Gore names the bust of Franklin Himself without any help from the curator, Coulter misses that and mindlessly parrots her GOP script and by CON$ervative "logic" that makes Gore the bonehead!!! :cuckoo:
As the Weekly Sub-Standard said, "Delightfully revealing" indeed! :lol:

Her critics are projecting their own anger. :lol:

dave, you know i like you. but someone who says a presidential candidate should be killed in a terrorist attack because she disagrees with him is someone who should disgust you.

if she were a leftie and said that the right would be outraged.

just sayin'

it's not "projecting their own anger". it's being astounded that any decent person would listen to anything the proven liar and nutcase says.

thats pretty angry stuff
Well she did say that the radiation spewing from Fukushima was harmless. Everyone excoriated her until the EPA increased the allowable radiation level by 5,000 times. Looks like she knew what she was talking about huh? :lol:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCkJ16gbrgg&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪The Pretenders- My City Was Gone (45)‬‏[/ame]

A perfect example of CON$ervative lack of comprehension! Thank you.

Gore names the bust of Franklin Himself without any help from the curator, Coulter misses that and mindlessly parrots her GOP script and by CON$ervative "logic" that makes Gore the bonehead!!! :cuckoo:
As the Weekly Sub-Standard said, "Delightfully revealing" indeed! :lol:

OK, BeefNAspic, you're gonna love this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DIK2qppQoI]YouTube - ‪Al Gore Idiot‬‏[/ame]

"Now...who're these people!!!!"

Wow....what a knee-slapper, huh?

"Who're these people????"

OK...OK...c'mon, off the floor.

She doesn't appear to be angry to me.

Cruelly indifferent to the plight of most Americans but that doesn't appear to make her angry

What does she have to be angry about, anyway?

Everything she stands for and believes in is happening to her advantage.

These are happy days for hate mongers.

She doesn't appear to be angry to me.

Cruelly indifferent to the plight of most Americans but that doesn't appear to make her angry

What does she have to be angry about, anyway?

Everything she stands for and believes in is happening to her advantage.

These are happy days for hate mongers.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL0Qt7IF8Q4]YouTube - ‪"Happy Days Are Here Again" (1930) Charles King‬‏[/ame]

Her critics are projecting their own anger. :lol:

dave, you know i like you. but someone who says a presidential candidate should be killed in a terrorist attack because she disagrees with him is someone who should disgust you.

if she were a leftie and said that the right would be outraged.

just sayin'

it's not "projecting their own anger". it's being astounded that any decent person would listen to anything the proven liar and nutcase says.

I like you, too, Jill. :)

Do you know what Coulter's job is? Hyperbole. She says things to get people riled up. She's an internet troll in real life.

And she catches a lot of fish with her bait.

thats pretty angry stuff

I'll bet the Shrub could've picked GEROGE FRIGGIN' WASHINGTON out of a lineup of busts....pinhead.

Forum List

Back