Latino Immigrants Falling In Line With Past Migration Grouops - Language-wise

They talk mex, look you right in the eye as to say eff you. Then they talk mex even louder.
They dont care about english, they dont want to be American. They just want to turn the south west into mexico. Ive been hearing that from the mex ever since I was a kid. They have even named the south west. They call it aztlan. Does THAT sound lioke they want to assimilate?? You should see what the mex have done to the middle class neiborhood that I grew up in.

Learn English or get the fuck out of my country, punk.

Why do you hate Americans?
You know, I wish that you would just scram. You have not added anything constructive or truthfull to this debate. Will you just ignore my posts plz?

Ohhhhh...your [sic] mexican [sic].

Ohhhhh....you're an idiot. :rolleyes: No, I'm not Mexican, you moron.

Learn the language or get the fuck out of my country, you little pimple on the ass of life.

Oh no. Im not and idiot and Im not a moron, sorry. But I do understand how it all works and you run a deficite in that arena. Your not a mex? Let me ask you, when you play, say, I dunno, lets say, base ball. Do you hit home runs for the other team?
Now stay true to form and insult me, act like a kid, say nothing constructive and run.

I know our personally experience might dictate otherwise. We see Hispanics (including children) only speaking Spanish in public etc. However, this could be the Walmart effect (people go into Walmart and see Made in<Not the US> and think we don't manufacture anything in America, when in fact we STILL manufacture 20% plus of the worlds goods which is still #1). I fall into this many times when ironically I am in Walmart. However, the studies seem to be different.

IV. Language Use among Latinos | Pew Research Center's Hispanic Trends Project

Number: % Spanish Dominate - % Bilingual - % English Dominate
All Hispanics: 38% - 38% - 24% (I suppose it's because we still have such an illegal immigrant problem that our government won't fight)
1st Gen: 61% - 33% - 6%
2nd Gen: 8% - 53% - 40%
3rd Gen: 2% - 29% - 69%

I do wonder if this is different in CA vs say FL, IL or TX!

I dont know if its different there, Im here. I moved back here from Ma. 2 1/2 yers ago and I am just floored at what Its like here. I cant wait to get out of here.
Did you do any searches on any of the info I posted? Did anybody?

I know our personally experience might dictate otherwise. We see Hispanics (including children) only speaking Spanish in public etc. However, this could be the Walmart effect (people go into Walmart and see Made in<Not the US> and think we don't manufacture anything in America, when in fact we STILL manufacture 20% plus of the worlds goods which is still #1). I fall into this many times when ironically I am in Walmart. However, the studies seem to be different.

IV. Language Use among Latinos | Pew Research Center's Hispanic Trends Project

Number: % Spanish Dominate - % Bilingual - % English Dominate
All Hispanics: 38% - 38% - 24% (I suppose it's because we still have such an illegal immigrant problem that our government won't fight)
1st Gen: 61% - 33% - 6%
2nd Gen: 8% - 53% - 40%
3rd Gen: 2% - 29% - 69%

I do wonder if this is different in CA vs say FL, IL or TX!

I dont know if its different there, Im here. I moved back here from Ma. 2 1/2 yers ago and I am just floored at what Its like here. I cant wait to get out of here.
Did you do any searches on any of the info I posted? Did anybody?

Look I am all for fighting against illegal immigration. I went the undergrad in AZ. I applauded the AZ and AL JUSTIFIED LAWS that didn't go far enough. However, many hispanics add to America. I do have fears because of the previous mentioned Walmart Like Effect about a bilingual nation, but my fears are dispensed by the facts on the ground!

Ohhhhh...your [sic] mexican [sic].

Ohhhhh....you're an idiot. :rolleyes: No, I'm not Mexican, you moron.

Learn the language or get the fuck out of my country, you little pimple on the ass of life.

Oh no. Im [sic] not and [sic] idiot and Im [sic] not a moron, sorry. But I do understand how it all works and you run a deficite [sic] in that arena. Your [sic] not a mex [sic]?

.................................... :lmao:

Forum List

Back