Latino Immigrants Falling In Line With Past Migration Grouops - Language-wise

Flopper, what part of the country do you live in??
Right now I'm in Washington, but I've lived two years in Tuscon and and about 8 years in Miami, so I'm pretty familiar with the problem. I was born in a small southern town that 70% black.

California is not 54% Mexican. Do you have a link?

The little punk likes to demand proof but never provides any himself. And when presented with FACTS that directly contradict his asinine assumptions he just denies reality or runs away with his tail between his legs. He's got some growing up to do.

Ill supply a link but whats the matter you cant google? Thats all I did.
You call me fat then you call me little. You ARE confused.

I'm all for letting anybody who wants to come here come here as long as they have a job and aren't allowed to collect public welfare benefits. After so many years here if they want to apply for citizenship and can prove they are able to pull their own weight then fine.

Yup. Good Idea.
Lets start with letting an illegal take your job.
Another one that just doesnt get it.

I have no irrational fear of an illegal taking my job. I've worked for my company for 12 years because I am qualified, highly skilled, and desired by my employer. Perhaps you are none of those things, in which case, I can see why you'd be concerned.

So fuck everybody else, right? Ever heard of an H1B1 visa? Nothing but insults. WTF is wrong with you people? I work on yachts. 25 yrs in the business. Plus Ive worked for big name manufucturers. I came back to cali 2 1/2 yrs ago. All the boatyards are all mex and all speaking mex. There arent any boatyard jobs unless you want to work for 10usd an hr. The illegals have taken the jobs and drove wages down. And thats just in my profession.

I'm all for letting anybody who wants to come here come here as long as they have a job and aren't allowed to collect public welfare benefits. After so many years here if they want to apply for citizenship and can prove they are able to pull their own weight then fine.

Your post is so ignorant that I must post again.
Illegals drive down wages, working conditions and benifits.
That is fact and is undisputed anywhere.
Wages have already been stagnant for 30 years and now you want to let in the ones that
will work for almost nothing, with no benifits and with no worries about their working conditions? Oh its ok because they work sooooooo haaaaarrrrd. What happenes to an economy when perople have no money to spend and they have no credit?
Well, when wages are so low and bennies are so few and people need to feed their kids and themselves but the job pays too little and the gov will give them more!
What do you think they'll do?
You sir, sooooooo dont get it.
You, sir, are a big part of this problem.

So you're not a free market Capitalist?

No. Not unfettered. and nobody with a least 1 good eye can see what unfettered capitolizm has done to this country. Jeez.

I just got back from shopping at Wal-Mart. I shop there because I can't afford to go anywhere else. A good two thirds of the people there spouting Española. I find that rather disrespectful. Coming from people that just want to be "accepted", they find it in their hearts to reject English. They are NOT actually speaking English in public. Saying you are learning English is one thing, but when they aren't actually doing that in REAL time, that is proof apparent. Thirty years ago, I never heard any foreign language in public. The fact it's commonplace NOW, speaks for itself. OH, the freedom of speech thing....yeah. That works wonderfully well if you have a common language. Not so much if everyone is speaking drabble from bable. And so it goes.

They talk mex, look you right in the eye as to say eff you. Then they talk mex even louder.
They dont care about english, they dont want to be American. They just want to turn the south west into mexico. Ive been hearing that from the mex ever since I was a kid. They have even named the south west. They call it aztlan. Does THAT sound lioke they want to assimilate?? You should see what the mex have done to the middle class neiborhood that I grew up in.

You people, living away from here, havent got a effin clue what its like here.

I found that info in 10 seconds. I can see that you are hungry for the truth.

You people, living away from here, havent got a effin clue what its like here.
That's true.

Americans get outraged when foreigners in their country don't speak English, yet when they're abroad they expect everyone from the waiter to the man on street to be fluent in English.

Latinos in fact have a history of superior English language acquisition than the immigrants from Ireland, France, Netherlands, France, Russia, Poland, Germany, and elsewhere.

English will remain our language of choice.

That's true.

Americans get outraged when foreigners in their country don't speak English, yet when they're abroad they expect everyone from the waiter to the man on street to be fluent in English.

Jeez! Wow. Is THAT what I think? I reiterate...You people, living away from here, havent got a effin clue what its like here.

Latinos in fact have a history of superior English language acquisition than the immigrants from Ireland, France, Netherlands, France, Russia, Poland, Germany, and elsewhere.

English will remain our language of choice.

Right...because congress made english our official language.
You people roast obama care then aprove of illegal im. Wow.

Hard to tell. All those Europeans that didn't learn English, they were never a problem. All those Europeans that DID learn English, their kids are responding here. They are posting here. Last time I shopped at Wal-Mart, a good two thirds of them didn't speak a lick of English. Freedom speech is one thing...The disrespect to American culture notwithstanding, Ever try rescuing a 300 pound woman that just crashed her car into a light pole and didn't speak ENGLISH? I have, and, despite all the rhetoric, she should never have been driving ( SHE KNEW THAT), there was nothing wrong with expecting people to speak ONE freaking language, for their own benefit even, it is so obvious, I could scream!

Windship is a windbag. Period.

I can see that your an educated man. lol

Says the windbag. :lol:

Get off your high horse and try learning something other than nonsense propaganda.

If truth put me on a "high horse", so be it.
In the LA area, 6 mex network tv stations and mex radio stations out number english stations. Does this sound like the mex want to learn english and assimilate?
Nothing I have posted is false.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back