Latest Update on Trump's Border Wall

Americans are paying dearly for it - and it is not about the dollars and cents.
if they dont send troops to lock down that boarder soon we may all be paying when not if but when ! unknowing carriers of the coronavirus start sneaking in ... if the virus breaks out in mexico and south America we are in for some tough times !

CORRECTION: The American Military is paying for it.

That's why we pay them the big bucks: To protect this country from foreign invaders.

Ever wonder why you Democrats aren't running this country? I'll give you three guesses.

People are not invaders when the public (especially the left) is willingly inviting them in.

The left is not running this country.

So you're admitting that you are the one spending your money where foreigners are working?

How are we "paying dearly" for it? By keeping out potentially corona virus-infected illegals by the thousands? You seriously don't think that could happen?

OMG. No, any pretext is a good one for building and maintaining the ultimate POLICE STATE.

I'm thinking about the manner in which the right shitcanned their constitutional Liberties for the false promise of temporary Safety.
how is securing our boarder shitcanning our liberties commie ??

if they dont send troops to lock down that boarder soon we may all be paying when not if but when ! unknowing carriers of the coronavirus start sneaking in ... if the virus breaks out in mexico and south America we are in for some tough times !
Wake up. The virus is coming on airline flights.

That's why we pay them the big bucks: To protect this country from foreign invaders.

Ever wonder why you Democrats aren't running this country? I'll give you three guesses.

People are not invaders when the public (especially the left) is willingly inviting them in.
They are invited in by the left and in a away, unscrupulous employers, often from the right. I don't like it, but every political stripe has a piece of this problem. Intelligent policy is not in the mix due to tribal warfare.

Unscrupulous employers??? So, tell me Herr White 6, does the government and the public own the jobs the private employer creates?

How are we "paying dearly" for it? By keeping out potentially corona virus-infected illegals by the thousands? You seriously don't think that could happen?

OMG. No, any pretext is a good one for building and maintaining the ultimate POLICE STATE.

I'm thinking about the manner in which the right shitcanned their constitutional Liberties for the false promise of temporary Safety.

How is a protective wall to be misconstrued as a "police state"? Is that wall preventing you from leaving this country and going to Mexico?

In case you haven't noticed, the wall is to keep people out, not to keep them in.
you are correct ! try to illeagaly sneak into mexico and get caught and the beaners will toss you in jail !

Fake news.

Bullshit Mike. The Constitution Free Zone, warrant less search and seizures, profiling, and the destruction of the Fourth Amendment along with the so - called "Patriot Act," National ID / REAL ID Act - E Verify are very freaking real. AND those laws have impacted more Americans than they have foreigners.

I happen to be one who got targeted and I'm damn well not fake. If you think so, come to the town where I live, meet me in a public spot and I'll produce the records to prove you don't know what you're talking about.

The creation of the Dept. of Homeland (IN) Security alone costs more than any promised savings. AND, there were / are better ways to address the issue. Those who believe in a wall deserve to live in a cage.
Come try and put me in a cage. see what happens.

When the left comes to power, they will. And you'll squeal because all you do now is post on a discussion board and try to argue with people that have the experience your sorry ass doesn't have the courage to obtain.

What we need right now is to shut everything coming in and out of China and address the real problem.

Fake news.

Bullshit Mike. The Constitution Free Zone, warrant less search and seizures, profiling, and the destruction of the Fourth Amendment along with the so - called "Patriot Act," National ID / REAL ID Act - E Verify are very freaking real. AND those laws have impacted more Americans than they have foreigners.

I happen to be one who got targeted and I'm damn well not fake. If you think so, come to the town where I live, meet me in a public spot and I'll produce the records to prove you don't know what you're talking about.

The creation of the Dept. of Homeland (IN) Security alone costs more than any promised savings. AND, there were / are better ways to address the issue. Those who believe in a wall deserve to live in a cage.

When the left comes to power, they will. And you'll squeal because all you do now is post on a discussion board and try to argue with people that have the experience your sorry ass doesn't have the courage to obtain.
Then they will get resisted.

What we need right now is to shut everything coming in and out of China and address the real problem.
is mexico shutting down everything coming out of China ?

They are invited in by the left and in a away, unscrupulous employers, often from the right. I don't like it, but every political stripe has a piece of this problem. Intelligent policy is not in the mix due to tribal warfare.

Unscrupulous employers??? So, tell me Herr White 6, does the government and the public own the jobs the private employer creates?
No, but if you are a small contractor who is also a supporter of trump, getting day labor using illegal aliens or a meatpacking republican looking the other way on fake ID cards because you do not want to give up cheap labor, you are part of the problem. I haven't seen any prosecutions in my state or jail time for prosecutions in other states. It could be that none of the illegals are working, but I highly doubt it. Left and right are eating from the same pie, while pointing fingers across the table.

Well, it seems that Mexico had a visitor who had the virus, but they left before they could infect anyone. Mexico currently has zero cases of the virus.

Mexico reports no infections, after one person with new coronavirus visits country

(Reuters) - Mexico’s health ministry said one person carrying the new coronavirus had visited Mexico City, but since left the country, and nobody identified as having been in contact with them has so far shown symptoms.

In a statement issued late on Saturday, the authority said it had activated health protocols and informed guests at a hotel and users of an urban transport company about having been potentially exposed 10 days ago.

“An epidemiological investigation is being carried out with the objective of identifying potential contacts that could have been spread,” it said, adding that of those potentially exposed “none has developed symptoms of the disease.”

Fake news.

Like the people did in California?

Mexico, most likely gets Chinese junk by way of the U.S.

Fake news.

Like the people did in California?
Look babble head I aint the people in cali.

No, but if you are a small contractor who is also a supporter of trump, getting day labor using illegal aliens or a meatpacking republican looking the other way on fake ID cards because you do not want to give up cheap labor, you are part of the problem. I haven't seen any prosecutions in my state or jail time for prosecutions in other states. It could be that none of the illegals are working, but I highly doubt it. Left and right are eating from the same pie, while pointing fingers across the table.

If a man is willing to work for what an employer can pay, under our REAL Constitution, he doesn't need a damn piece of paper to take a job willingly offered.

Post 35. Mexico had one person with the virus visit, but they left before they could infect anyone. Currently, Mexico has zero cases of the virus.

Well, it seems that Mexico had a visitor who had the virus, but they left before they could infect anyone. Mexico currently has zero cases of the virus.

Mexico reports no infections, after one person with new coronavirus visits country

(Reuters) - Mexico’s health ministry said one person carrying the new coronavirus had visited Mexico City, but since left the country, and nobody identified as having been in contact with them has so far shown symptoms.

In a statement issued late on Saturday, the authority said it had activated health protocols and informed guests at a hotel and users of an urban transport company about having been potentially exposed 10 days ago.

“An epidemiological investigation is being carried out with the objective of identifying potential contacts that could have been spread,” it said, adding that of those potentially exposed “none has developed symptoms of the disease.”

Maybe it's all those peppers they eat.

Forum List

Back