Latest Rep Given has disappeared from CP

I use the v1 skin and have some stuff missing too. In the upper right corner the stuff above my PM's is missing, and when I go to view User CP to see my subscribed threads, it isn't showing them unless I click on view every time.

I use the v1 skin and have some stuff missing too. In the upper right corner the stuff above my PM's is missing, and when I go to view User CP to see my subscribed threads, it isn't showing them unless I click on view every time.
You still use that old skin???

I prefer the colors, especially the borders between posts.

Yeah.....I noticed the Rep I gave is gone too.....when I noticed something was different when I looked at my "rep power".....it used to show gold color as well as green....and all I see now is green.

I prefer the colors, especially the borders between posts.

Well holy shit....I have been using the v2 skin since day one...never even glanced at v1 skin..till now.......a big difference :lol:

The third silver medal from the left I earned while in the trenches against a "founding democrat".

:eusa_whistle:

Who the fuck was that?

Fucked if I remember the troll's name now.
Started a thread that the FFs were democrats and could prove it.
Went on forever.
The pwnage was awe-inspiring :cool:

I saw the title of that thread. I didn't click on it because I knew that the posts within would be made by the inhabitants of the county of Dumbfuckistan.

Forum List

Back